Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Teaser] 15.1 - PR Primal Greeks, Eight Xian (Updated 3/1)
Yes please on the chronological updating.

Does Master Guan even work with Guan Yu? All 3-dissolve leader skills prevent you from changing the elements of dropping runes, yeah? I'll test if it's changed with Lynx in Erebus later, since that's the only similar one I got. Seems like he's more for Sun Ce, who doesn't have that restriction.

Ubume is okay... Team 2x roughly since you lose her attack? I dunno if it's exactly great for XD, but it is better than Medea so long as there's no neutralize reset. RIP Circe for real tho. I dunno. She's very specific, and that's not something that has boded well for enchantress types in the past.

The art on these two is uh... pretty derpy.

@put1572: I really don't trust MH to be able to measure the quality of their own cards that well, it's more likely they recognize those are the popular ones and want to hype up the incoming series.

[Image: hDTtKNv.png]
LF: Love and condo buyers. JK.
|Skill Training Guide For Newbies|
(02-27-2018, 08:06 PM)Fauxy Wrote: Yes please on the chronological updating.

Does Master Guan even work with Guan Yu? All 3-dissolve leader skills prevent you from changing the elements of dropping runes, yeah? I'll test if it's changed with Lynx in Erebus later, since that's the only similar one I got. Seems like he's more for Sun Ce, who doesn't have that restriction.

Ubume is okay... Team 2x roughly since you lose her attack? I dunno if it's exactly great for XD, but it is better than Medea so long as there's no neutralize reset. RIP Circe for real tho. I dunno. She's very specific, and that's not something that has boded well for enchantress types in the past.

The art on these two is uh... pretty derpy.

@put1572: I really don't trust MH to be able to measure the quality of their own cards that well, it's more likely they recognize those are the popular ones and want to hype up the incoming series.

The teaser literally said "hey, maybe you could use this guy in a Guan Yu team!" so if it didn't work, that'd be pretty dumb on MH's part...

ID: 40 944 239  
Ally: Khaos (Dbl Max).
Frequently Used Leaders (All/Dbl Max): VR Greek (FELD), Ophiuchus, Lu Bu, Mastema, Azazel, Izanagi, Rose, Daoloth, etc.
(02-27-2018, 08:06 PM)Fauxy Wrote: The art on these two is uh... pretty derpy.

Ubume is a Japanese yokai, so I'm glad the artwork reflects that (like Rokurokubi)

ID: 54962818

add me no black cards plz

Forum United 3 recruiting

(02-27-2018, 09:46 PM)spacelion Wrote:
(02-27-2018, 08:06 PM)Fauxy Wrote: The art on these two is uh... pretty derpy.

Ubume is a Japanese yokai, so I'm glad the artwork reflects that (like Rokurokubi)

Why are they releasing a yokai sandwiched between two Chinese themed series? I just think the pose is kinda weird, can get used to it. Master Guan's faux-hawk and Gandalf beard in bright aqua though... that's a different story.
So I dunno when they changed it, cuz I'm pretty sure it didn't work before, but Lynx works with Erebus now, so Master Guan should work with Guan Yu. Can anyone try the heart cancelling cards? I only got Wen Zhong and no Guan Yu and no Pontos allies.
(02-28-2018, 01:57 AM)Fauxy Wrote: So I dunno when they changed it, cuz I'm pretty sure it didn't work before, but Lynx works with Erebus now, so Master Guan should work with Guan Yu. Can anyone try the heart cancelling cards? I only got Wen Zhong and no Guan Yu and no Pontos allies.

Wen Zhong doesnt work with Pontos. (just tested)
ID: 54962818

add me no black cards plz

Forum United 3 recruiting

The mechanics are different. Wen Zhong CHANGES the DROP RATE of runestones. The new card works like orochi from KOF collab, it GUARANTEES the DROPS.
 Big Grin Angel

(02-28-2018, 01:57 AM)Fauxy Wrote: So I dunno when they changed it, cuz I'm pretty sure it didn't work before, but Lynx works with Erebus now, so Master Guan should work with Guan Yu. Can anyone try the heart cancelling cards? I only got Wen Zhong and no Guan Yu and no Pontos allies.

I used lyn on erebus since her release. Its a bad idea for the team but the active skill works. Idk if they changed it at the point of that Series release or if those active that dont affect % of drop rate and rather just convert your drops were always meant to work.

BTW that Green card that reduces damage taken sure is MH admiting they fucked up with XD being bad AF, still i think that wont make XD team a thing anyway, so ill try her in other teams (if i get her)
IGN: Desrt, ID:  70339822

I dont have VR Apollo, Atlantis, Anubis, Sakura or PR Phanes. For almost all else add me.
Maybe I'm remembering wrong. Maybe I'm just dumb lol.

Ubume (green demon) will be very good in PR Yog, whose leader skill was already leaked a while ago. Might be nice for Aether too, if Aether is actually decent. Also maybe Samael mono earth demon? If I'm reading it right, then you still get the attack buff, just not the damage reduce if you have less than three elements. I don't think she fixes anything about XD. Damage is not a problem with XD, and 30% damage reduce (that you have to stall 8 turns for) doesn't feel nearly enough to make a team of humans and demons feel less like playing a team of wet tissue paper.

EDIT: Whoops forgot its not team attack, it's human and demon attack. Sorry I'm groggy. On the plus side tho, I'm thinking she would be usable in Hideyoshi as a replacement for Circe/Yashiro that meshes with Lu Xun? Since her own attack is nulled anyway, it doesn't matter that she's off race. The more I think about her the more uses I find lol. But not for XD, really.
They are trying multipurpose bandaids. That said I'll grab 1 copy for my Samael.
Btw whoohoo those souls sure will come in handy, I really need to get me back into fully maxing my cards, heck I only pred my new Abaddon just now w/o amels in, just missing mastema because her pr stage is harder :p

Next patch I'll really have to sit tight and wait for rate ups since even though the Sunday I got 11d rewards from the roulette I don't think that I'll have enough draws to get 2 jackpots on day 1 :/... And yes that looks like a future machina series Fauxy. 
Leaders I'm MISSING
Black: WaterXi, Rakhshasa,  Maya, Atlantis,Pompeii. 
VR: Seth, Daji, DBK, W. CN God. 
PR: Yunyang, Ninurta, dark babilonian. 
Rares: Satan, Guan Yu, Cao Cao, Amaterasu, Sakura, Azathot, XHD, LDB+waifu,SHJ, Mai, iori, Turing.