Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Teaser] 15.1 - PR Primal Greeks, Eight Xian (Updated 3/1)
Any thoughts/info on what the evolve mats for PR Primals will be? Trying to get them ready this week.

Channel: youtube.com/c/SavTower
[Image: 6636360e.jpg]

All Max + VR: WFLD Greek, FELD Babylon, All Norse, Lucy, Beelzebub, Pontos, Aether, Erebus, Yog-Sothoth, Chessia, Satan, Guan Yu, TSZ, Izanagi, Hideyoshi
(02-25-2018, 06:25 PM)aahlsy Wrote: Any thoughts/info on what the evolve mats for PR Primals will be? Trying to get them ready this week.

It will probably have the same "families" of mats as its previous evo, most evos seem to do. Probably with higher tier mats and one slot changed for Giallar. All Primal Greeks evolve with Tier 2 & 3 of Spirits + Tier 3 of Swords, Honeymon, and Crystal dragons, so maybe just the same thing with the Tier 2 spirit swapped with Giallar.

[Image: hDTtKNv.png]
LF: Rose and Sun Ce in particular, but no more Azathoths pls.
(02-25-2018, 07:56 PM)Fauxy Wrote:
(02-25-2018, 06:25 PM)aahlsy Wrote: Any thoughts/info on what the evolve mats for PR Primals will be? Trying to get them ready this week.

It will probably have the same "families" of mats as its previous evo, most evos seem to do. Probably with higher tier mats and one slot changed for Giallar. All Primal Greeks evolve with Tier 2 & 3 of Spirits + Tier 3 of Swords, Honeymon, and Crystal dragons, so maybe just the same thing with the Tier 2 spirit swapped with Giallar.

Thanks, I hadn't paid enough attention to notice how the mats carry over.

Channel: youtube.com/c/SavTower
[Image: 6636360e.jpg]

All Max + VR: WFLD Greek, FELD Babylon, All Norse, Lucy, Beelzebub, Pontos, Aether, Erebus, Yog-Sothoth, Chessia, Satan, Guan Yu, TSZ, Izanagi, Hideyoshi
I love Primal Greek Gods (even though they are kinda weak), so I'm so happy that Madhead really put effort in their PR artwork. They look gorgeous, PR Erebus is now my favourite art in the game! Only hope they won't be too weak.
Add me!
ID: 87541529
(02-25-2018, 10:38 PM)FenHawke Wrote: I love Primal Greek Gods (even though they are kinda weak), so I'm so happy that Madhead really put effort in their PR artwork. They look gorgeous, PR Erebus is now my favourite art in the game! Only hope they won't be too weak.

Agreed. Finally looking more like his godly father rather than your local farmer. Also, it's been a long time since but I'm still irked over the fact that Nyx is light instead of dark. I mean, she is the personification of NIGHT.
PR: FD Primal, FED OoD, WE Newborn Elves, Aloha, Dipankara etc.
VR: WFEL Greek, WFEL Crimson Grace, ED Norse, Daji
Rares: Atlantis, Maya, Lu Dongbin/He Xian Gu, Azathoth, Ghroth, Daoloth, Rose, Sakura, Ophiuchus, Nobunaga, Hideyoshi, Amaterasu, Tsukuyomi, Izanagi, Chessia, Abraham, Uncle Tuu, Xiahou Dun

ID: 21218485
https://www.facebook.com/TowerOfSaviors/photos/a.329420303826224.60910.312236362211285/1304650986303146/?type=3&theater

The TOS english account seems to have accidentally leaked an entirely different series, an implied rare of which is the third in the second row in this picture.

https://www.facebook.com/tos.zh/photos/a.402912706465921.95051.391977874226071/1752327084857803/?type=3&theater

Compare the chinese version of the same post, where the spot is taken by Aether. Also it implies that Lu Dongbin is one of the rares for Eight Xian? Every patch I'm complaining about the endless stream of Dark rares at the expense of the other elements becoming imbalanced. Sigh.

I'm attaching a picture of the english account's photo in case they take it down. Looks like a machina series, possibly releasing pretty far away as the art seems somewhat unfinished.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(02-27-2018, 02:47 PM)Fauxy Wrote: https://www.facebook.com/TowerOfSaviors/photos/a.329420303826224.60910.312236362211285/1304650986303146/?type=3&theater

The TOS english account seems to have accidentally leaked an entirely different series, an implied rare of which is the third in the second row in this picture.

https://www.facebook.com/tos.zh/photos/a.402912706465921.95051.391977874226071/1752327084857803/?type=3&theater

Compare the chinese version of the same post, where the spot is taken by Aether. Also it implies that Lu Dongbin is one of the rares for Eight Xian? Every patch I'm complaining about the endless stream of Dark rares at the expense of the other elements becoming imbalanced. Sigh.

I'm attaching a picture of the english account's photo in case they take it down. Looks like a machina series, possibly releasing pretty far away as the art seems somewhat unfinished.
Hm well the link is broken but the screen shot was nicely thought.

Doesn't look like a machina to me maybe a evolution of a God race he looks daddy af Xd 

Nah srs its probably 8 xian
(02-27-2018, 05:03 PM)Glune Wrote:
(02-27-2018, 02:47 PM)Fauxy Wrote: https://www.facebook.com/TowerOfSaviors/photos/a.329420303826224.60910.312236362211285/1304650986303146/?type=3&theater

Hm well the link is broken but the screen shot was nicely thought.

Doesn't look like a machina to me maybe a evolution of a God race he looks daddy af Xd 

Nah srs its probably 8 xian

I WAS RIGHT IT'S A LEAK. Well anyway. Talking bout the wispy girl(?) in third slot with the cyborg eye, not the dark skinned guy with the 8-pack that was already previewed. If she's part of 8 Xian that's interesting, and suggests their series is machina and not gods.
If the the amount of money indicates anything, can I take it to mean that the upcoming jackpot is on the same level as Aza, Ophi and Daoloth? Looks an awful lot like they're grouped according to tier. Pure speculation, don't bite me for it Tongue
PR: FD Primal, FED OoD, WE Newborn Elves, Aloha, Dipankara etc.
VR: WFEL Greek, WFEL Crimson Grace, ED Norse, Daji
Rares: Atlantis, Maya, Lu Dongbin/He Xian Gu, Azathoth, Ghroth, Daoloth, Rose, Sakura, Ophiuchus, Nobunaga, Hideyoshi, Amaterasu, Tsukuyomi, Izanagi, Chessia, Abraham, Uncle Tuu, Xiahou Dun

ID: 21218485
Teaser (02/26):
CN: http://www.towerofsaviors.com/zh/archives/21579#content-area
--
3/9 SM Card - Ubume(?)
Ubume (?) - Earth Demon
CD 8 - Self attack becomes 0, Human & Demon Atk 2.2x. When the team has >=3 attributes, reduce damage by 30%. Lasts until the entire team does not attack.

15.1 Arena Card - Master Guan (?)
Master Guan (?) - Water Human
CD 6 - For 1 round, the first 30 runes to drop will be water human runes, fire human runes, and earth human runes.

Looks like something's going on with the old non-PR Sprite and Origin of Demons costumes? I'm not clear on the details, seems like you can get souls for having them?

Also there's going to be a filter for finding the cards of the most recent patch.

-
So it's a Xiahou Dun support card and a Guan Yu support card...(Couldn't you have released them this patch... just saying). Also, looking at all these defensive cards nowadays to boost human team's survival chances, RIP Circe...

Also, thinking about it again, you could put this SM card in Guan Yu, Zhurong, or mono-demon Ghroth as well. Seems worth picking up for sure.

BTW, I'm going to update the OP with subsequent official teaser stuff just to have things a little more organized?
ID: 40 944 239  
Ally: Khaos (Dbl Max).
Frequently Used Leaders (All/Dbl Max): VR Greek (FELD), Ophiuchus, Lu Bu, Mastema, Azazel, Izanagi, Rose, Daoloth, etc.