Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Teaser] 15.1 - PR Primal Greeks, Eight Xian (Updated 3/1)
Phanes artwork is incredible. I'm gonna get my trap friend to cosplay Phanes.

ID: 54962818

add me no black cards plz

Forum United 3 recruiting

(02-23-2018, 12:06 PM)spacelion Wrote: Phanes artwork is incredible. I'm gonna get my trap friend to cosplay Phanes.

I agree, MH is really upping there game on the artwork department. Im kinda hoping that they get animated costumes, but it seems like just a pipe dream. What I would give to see an animated Aether, Pontos, or Erebus.

They're calling the new series "The Eight Xian": http://www.towerofsaviors.com/en/archives/15170#content-area

(02-23-2018, 08:25 PM)joetjef Wrote: They're calling the new series "The Eight Xian": http://www.towerofsaviors.com/en/archives/15170#content-area

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eight_Immortals

I'm sure most of us from Asian backgrounds have played the 八仙過海 game with school friends.
ID: 54962818

add me no black cards plz

Forum United 3 recruiting

Wow, MH is actually translating their own previews now lol.
[Image: hDTtKNv.png]
LF: Love and condo buyers. JK.
|Skill Training Guide For Newbies|
https://www.facebook.com/tosobservatory/photos/pcb.592931567765537/592930761098951/?type=3&theater

Full(er) images of PR Primal for all you peeps. They look rightfully badass so I'm hoping they won't disappoint or die out too quickly.
PR: FD Primal, FED OoD, WE Newborn Elves, Aloha, Dipankara etc.
VR: WFEL Greek, WFEL Crimson Grace, ED Norse, Daji
Rares: Atlantis, Maya, Lu Dongbin/He Xian Gu, Azathoth, Ghroth, Daoloth, Rose, Sakura, Ophiuchus, Nobunaga, Hideyoshi, Amaterasu, Tsukuyomi, Izanagi, Chessia, Abraham, Uncle Tuu, Xiahou Dun

ID: 21218485
(02-25-2018, 02:11 AM)put1572 Wrote: ...
Full(er) images of PR Primal for all you peeps. They look rightfully badass so I'm hoping they won't disappoint or die out too quickly.

I'm going to wait to PR them unlike beez, Azazel and company.  Its going to be tough to compete with Greek and prologues.
Hoping for the best (equivalency for Aether, god rune gen and more guaranteed skydrop from Pontos/Erebus, increased convert/enchanted convert for Phanes/Gaia) preparing for the worst (teamskills stay exactly the same) in regards to Primal PR.

At the very least, Erebus will be playable, I mean some people used him to clear Zhang Jue so he's not a million miles off meta as is. Strength of dark members means even the most basic leaders can compete. Where he'll fall on the scale of dark leaders is hard to say, but currently he's the worst that's still kinda meta, so it's only up from there.

And Pontos... will be a good converter for Water Bride and Atlantis? Maybe? Never noticed how few water gods there were until they announced this PR.
[Image: hDTtKNv.png]
LF: Love and condo buyers. JK.
|Skill Training Guide For Newbies|
(02-25-2018, 03:01 PM)Fauxy Wrote: Hoping for the best (equivalency for Aether, god rune gen and more guaranteed skydrop from Pontos/Erebus, increased convert/enchanted convert for Phanes/Gaia) preparing for the worst (teamskills stay exactly the same) in regards to Primal PR.

At the very least, Erebus will be playable, I mean some people used him to clear Zhang Jue so he's not a million miles off meta as is. Strength of dark members means even the most basic leaders can compete. Where he'll fall on the scale of dark leaders is hard to say, but currently he's the worst that's still kinda meta, so it's only up from there.

And Pontos... will be a good converter for Water Bride and Atlantis? Maybe? Never noticed how few water gods there were until they announced this PR.

The Eight Xian are likely to be a god heavy series, so that should hopefully help shore up the god pool. Hopefully it's a series with a lot of quality members, not just OP leaders.
ID: 40 944 239  
Ally: Shiva (Dbl Max).
Frequently Used Leaders (All/Dbl Max): VR Greek (FELDW), Vishnu, Brahma, Kurama, Azathoth, Daoloth, PR Haza, etc.
Either way im robbing a bank to get money XD