Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Teaser] 15.1 - PR Primal Greeks, Eight Xian (Updated 3/1)
(03-06-2018, 10:09 AM)Archyron Wrote: Which one to pr? Phanes or gaia? What are their core members and which element is better in general? Idt i have enough resources to pr both Sad

Sent from my ALP-L29 using Tapatalk

Assuming you have both Kyo and Rakshasa, I'd say Phanes just because I feel like Kyo > Rakshasa in these particular setups. Otherwise, Fauxy's advice seems solid.

[Image: BPfjm4o.png]
UID: 22963116
Wish list: Chang'e, Hubble
https://www.facebook.com/TowerOfSaviors/photos/a.329420303826224.60910.312236362211285/1311586052276306/?type=3&theater&ifg=1
They accidentally(?) leaked another card on the English FB. Looks like another Dark Beast. I'll attach like last time.

Also there seems to be a permanent buff to Li Tieguai incoming? Something about it on the ZH page but google translate is not my friend.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: hDTtKNv.png]
LF: Rose and Sun Ce in particular, but no more Azathoths pls.
Probably released as next jo or ge

(03-08-2018, 09:16 PM)Fauxy Wrote: Also there seems to be a permanent buff to Li Tieguai incoming? Something about it on the ZH page but google translate is not my friend.

Thanks for the tip.

Changes to Li Tieguai's team skills:

New skill: Li Tieguai's self attack 2x when there's an effect in play (buff/debuff, etc.)

Conversion changed from 1 rune per 2 groups to 1 rune per group, with a max of 6 runes. 
ID: 40 944 239  
Ally: Khaos (Dbl Max).
Frequently Used Leaders (All/Dbl Max): VR Greek (FELD), Ophiuchus, Lu Bu, Mastema, Azazel, Izanagi, Rose, Daoloth, etc.
(03-08-2018, 09:16 PM)Fauxy Wrote: Also there seems to be a permanent buff to Li Tieguai incoming? Something about it on the ZH page but google translate is not my friend.

The "leak" seems to be intentional, Chinese side got it too. In all likelihood another Lynx card.

Li Tieguai's team skills are getting buffed.

[When there is an additional effect active, Li Tieguai's ATK 2x]. For every initial group [down from two groups], convert 1 random rune into Earth (priority to non-Earth with 3+) at the end of the round, max 6 runes [up from 5].
Main: 59,402,542
Alt: 84,088,062

SM History Chart | Amel List
Active Skill Catalog (Spreadsheet)
That's pretty good. I'm surprised there was enough of an outcry to merit the buff, I think as is he's already decent, but the buff on top of that might be amazing since he's a mech and he'll be throwing out 144x attacks (288x on elves and demons) with possible 25% chaser attacks. On the other hand I kinda feel like so many leaders cause flooding problems now that I'm kinda eh about his convert getting boosted up. Just means one more team that can't do enchanted quintet for the life of them.

Kind of annoying to preview the dog and not at least tell us if he's an SM or a biweekly or something. MH sure loves Lynx.
Apparently the self boost when there is an effect in play already existed in the team skill but it was set 1x.

Enviado desde mi BLL-L23 mediante Tapatalk
ID: 79230079

Available allies: pr Idun, all max pr Verthandi, ame IV Lu Cheng-Syuan, Dumuzi, Atrahasis.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8bkwsLGZt0

This is the next biweekly? Or an SM? Seems to be Dark Demon CD10 3 turns of -95% damage received, but there's some other stuff.
(03-15-2018, 09:44 PM)Fauxy Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8bkwsLGZt0

This is the next biweekly? Or an SM? Seems to be Dark Demon CD10 3 turns of -95% damage received, but there's some other stuff.

The video description says SM.
[Image: BPfjm4o.png]
UID: 22963116
Wish list: Chang'e, Hubble