Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Teaser] 15.1 - PR Primal Greeks, Eight Xian (Updated 3/1)
Teaser (3/1):
Eight Xian Card Details

Rares: http://www.towerofsaviors.com/zh/archives/21603#content-area
Commons: https://www.facebook.com/groups/tos.zh/permalink/2267477876665128/

(03-01-2018, 07:57 PM)KaerfNomekop Wrote: Tie Guai Li
Earth Machina
Leader: Earth non-Elf non-Demon ATK 4x. All members' ATK increases 1.5x on enemies of attributes that are dissolved.
Team skill 1: 8 Xian generic skill - Damage on Elf and Demon enemies 2x.
Team skill 2 when running dual: At the end of each turn, convert a random rune into an Earth rune for every 2 groups in the initial dissolve. Non-Earth attributes with >3 are prioritised.
Active (cd8): Earth and Machina ATK 1.8x. If fuel is at 100% on activation, increases to 2.2x. If the team contains 3+ Machinas, spin time +3 seconds regardlessly. Effect disappears on entering the next wave.

He Xian Gu
Light God
Leader: If the team has 4+ 8 Xian members, combo attack bonus +125%. When Hearts are dissolved, Team ATK 1.6x.
Active (cd5): God ATK 1.8x. For every group of Hearts or runes of team members' attributes dissolved, 1 enchanted God rune is dissolved, max 6 runes. Lasts until an enemy's attack is received.
Team skill 2 when Lu Dong Bin and He Xian Gu are leader and ally (either combination): See Lu Dong Bin.

Lu Dong Bin
Dark God
Leader: God and Dark ATK 3.4x. When 3 runes are dissolved, ATK 1.3x further; this increase goes up to 2.5x with 15 runes.
Active (cd6): Choose a rune type to explode and generate Enchanted Dark God runes. For 1 turn, Dark runes have 50% of all attributes' effect.
Team skill 2 when He Xian Gu and Lu Dong Bin are leader and ally: For every group of team members' attribute runes dissolved, +1 EX combo, max +10 (unaffected by other skills). Spin time +2s regardlessly.

New mob series introduced, gives 600 battle rounds when fed to 8 Xian cards or 50 battle rounds to other cards. Obtainable from the new biweeklies, Black Hole and Trade Fortress.

(03-01-2018, 07:11 PM)put1572 Wrote: Eight Xian Team Skill

Trigger condition:
There are members of Eight Xian series in the team

Team skill:
Eight Xian members attack x2 against elf and demon enemies

Lan Caihe (water)

Active Skill: CD 5
For 2 rounds, while moving runes, fire runes that are touched convert into water runes, while dark runes that are touched convert into light runes.

Cao Guojiu (Fire)

Active Skill: CD 6
For 1 round, inactivate all enemies and change them into fire attribute; while skill effect is in play, ignore 80% of enemies' defense

Zhongli Quan (Fire)

Active Skill: CD 6
Converts water runes into enchanted fire runes.
For 1 round, all members attack x2 against fire enemies.

Han Xiangzi (Earth)

Active Skill: CD 5
Randomly converts 5 runes into enchanted earth God runes (heart runes priority).
For 1 round, for every 1 God rune dissolved at first batch, team recovers 3000HP, to the max of 90,000HP for 30 God runes dissolved.

Zhang Guolao (Light)

Active Skill: CD 9
For 1 round, self attack x9 (no sharing with other members); when there are enemies defeated upon the round of skill activation, all Eight Xian members (except Zhang Guolao himself) active skills CD -2.

Primal Greek Team Skills
Full Translations Here: https://www.facebook.com/SGEarendil/posts/581990792154098

TL;DR:
Erebus and Pontos => multiplier raised to 10x, otherwise no change
Phanes and Gaia => 1 sec time extension. Adjacent conversion happens to only 2 random fire runes. (doesn't need to be enchanted) When you spin a group of 5+ self attribute runes in a column, you get a 2.5x multiplier on the member in that column.
Aether => All stats multiplier raised from 1.2 to 1.3x, For 4+ combos, 2.4x boost. For every combo above 4, this multiplier is raised by 0.2x, to a max of 3x for 7 combos.

--
Teaser (02/26):
CN: http://www.towerofsaviors.com/zh/archives/21579#content-area
- SM card, Ubume
- Arena card, Master Guan
--
3/9 SM Card - Ubume(?)
Ubume (?) - Earth Demon
CD 8 - Self attack becomes 0, Human & Demon Atk 2.2x. When the team has >=3 attributes, reduce damage by 30%. Lasts until the entire team does not attack.

15.1 Arena Card - Master Guan (?)
Master Guan (?) - Water Human
CD 6 - For 1 round, the first 30 runes to drop will be water human runes, fire human runes, and earth human runes.

Looks like something's going on with the old non-PR Sprite and Origin of Demons costumes? I'm not clear on the details, seems like you can get souls for having them?

Also there's going to be a filter for finding the cards of the most recent patch.

--
Teaser (02/22):  
CN: http://www.towerofsaviors.com/zh/archives/21472#content-area
EN: http://www.towerofsaviors.com/en/archives/15170#content-area
- JO Boss, Dong Zhuo
- PR Primal Greek, Leader and Active Skills
- Eight Xian, Art only
- Dark Zeus SM Announcement
--
15.0 JO Boss

Dong Zhuo - Dark Human
CD 6 - For 1 round, every member that has activated an active skill this round launches an extra 4x self attack of dark attribute.

His JO Boss skill is:
Quote:Damage dealt to the enemy by non-Light attacks will be lowered to 10%/5%. The enemy attacks once at the beginning of the first Round. Each Round before Summoner starts moving Runestones, all Light Runestones will be turned into Locked Dark Runestones; Team Attack -10%/-20% for each Locked Runestone dissolved (triggering Dragonic Compulsion will be regarded as dissolving all present Locked Runestones). The enemy will only receive Damage when all present Light Runestones are dissolved (dissolving Light Runestones is necessary and only the first batch is counted).
With 25% Ambush. Thanks @joetjef

Jinnie Costume for 15 JO completions.

PR Primal Greek

PR Primal GreeksPontosPhanesGaiaAetherErebus
Leader Skill3 Dissolve; When god runes are dissolved, god attack 1.5xFire ATK 4.5x. For dissolving 12+ fire runes, fire attack 1.8xEarth ATK 4.5x. For dissolving 12+ Earth runes, Earth attack 1.8xWhen the team has members of 5 attributes, team attack 2.5x. When the team has members of 5+ races, team attack 2x3 Dissolve; When god runes are dissolved, god attack 1.5x
Active SkillConvert 8 god water runes in 2 random cornersConvert fire runes to god runes. For 1 round if a group of 5+ fire runes is dissolved, fire attack 1.6x Convert Earth runes to god runes. For 1 round if a group of 5+ earth runes is dissolved, earth attack 1.6x For 1 round, all runes have 30% effect of all attribute runes. When the team has members of 5+ races, 3 runes of each attribute are converted to enchanted runes.Convert 8 god dark runes in 2 random corners

More or less confirms what we already know. Team skills have yet to be revealed.

New Series - Eight Immortals

Pictures only. We've got a Light monster on top? Dark monster on left is Lü Dongbin, Water on right is Lan Caihe

Dark Zeus SM

Finally! Opening on Friday 3/2

ID: 40 944 239  
Ally: Shiva (Dbl Max).
Frequently Used Leaders (All/Dbl Max): VR Greek (FELDW), Vishnu, Brahma, Kurama, Azathoth, Daoloth, PR Haza, etc.
God have mercy on me. I shall draw when the new seal drops hahah

Thanks Agnesi, a couple of changes to the Primal Greeks from what I expected. As you already mentioned, the JO's boss skill is:

Quote:Damage dealt to the enemy by non-Light attacks will be lowered to 10%/5%. The enemy attacks once at the beginning of the first Round. Each Round before Summoner starts moving Runestones, all Light Runestones will be turned into Locked Dark Runestones; Team Attack -10%/-20% for each Locked Runestone dissolved (triggering Dragonic Compulsion will be regarded as dissolving all present Locked Runestones). The enemy will only receive Damage when all present Light Runestones are dissolved (dissolving Light Runestones is necessary and only the first batch is counted).
Ambush is 25%.

Dong Zhuo finally makes his appearance, and he's good! Another team 4x (well even more because it's an extra attack) with a difficult condition. Similar to Welwitschia, and similarly in one of the more poorly statted races, but I actually think he'll get more use because he doesn't have as hard a boundary to being useful, and because who doesn't want a team of Pollux, Alma, and Lancelot getting another 4x attack?

I have somehow never heard of this myth before? Guess I should read more Chinese mythology or watch more Jackie Chan movies. Based on wikipedia though, and the idea of "power tools," I have a feeling we're getting some machina. Collab when?

Pontos and Erebus better have natural god rune generation. Aether I think has the most potential to disappoint though, as chances for her to have rune equivalency (hell even light=all 50% would be amazing) of some kind begin to dwindle. For Phanes and Gaia to be usable AT ALL is a big step up, so they're already the biggest improvements here. 12+ runes is not the 18+ that we thought, and much more doable to make them sustainable weaker Amaterasus.
[Image: hDTtKNv.png]
LF: Love and condo buyers. JK.
|Skill Training Guide For Newbies|
I think im just gonna wait for the info for the new seals and decide if I should go on a Ramen diet or save and feast like a king unto the next patch/collaboration
Pontos, put water xi there, Erebus just add Hel. Remember that the teamskills haven't been disclosed if they are as data mined then it makes sense for these two to start weaker buff wise, otherwise they would be the strongest out of the gate (for those with Water Xi/Hel they will still be strong as all hell)

edit:
Btw i saw something that the 8 immortals were welcoming the Investiture of The Gods, so we shall see if they win AR or Dragonwares.
Leaders I'm MISSING
Black: WaterXi, Rakhshasa,  Maya, Atlantis,Pompeii. 
VR: Seth, Daji, DBK, W. CN God. 
PR: Yunyang, Ninurta, dark babilonian. 
Rares: Satan, Guan Yu, Cao Cao, Amaterasu, Sakura, Azathot, XHD, LDB+waifu,SHJ, Mai, iori, Turing.
8 Immortals series. Just I guess earlier
Just noticed that JO's boss (Scheming Usurper - Dong Zhuo) leader skill is "Light Attack x 4; Recovery x 1.5."....

They just fixed it.
I remember in old days, everytime a card pr, we will going to hype how well it have gotten, now oh this x series pr d,
Bet it will get outclass after two month. This trend happen after babylon pr, where now they simply buff card to make them playable because mh scared player wont draw new op broken card.
Unless ur series is norse or Greek,dun get to excited about pr.
Also the new jo card sucks.
I wonder if dong zhuo will work with ysc and yys?  That certainly would be more interesting than a straight mono team for a tc likely at 40.  It would seem that whatever guys u have in team are some cd6 or less so the two CDs sync.

Hoping dark Zeus isn't impossible.  Hoping it dragon friendly.  Also hoping this week's sm is not impossible too.