Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Teaser] 15.0 - New "Machine" Race, RoTK2 Preview, Slime King Evo, Dark Lionel
Shall we start calling Xiahou Dun "XD" and confusing new players who think we're laughing every time we talk about FED as an archetype?

UID: 86478773
Adjutants: Maya and Rose.

On Request:
All Max: Ophiuchus, Erebus, Chessia, Amaterasu, Aloha, Wukong, Shuta, Yidhra, Magrence, Jackie, Jack, Barbara, Azathoth.
Nonmax: Aether, Khaos, Mai.

LF: A good time. Wink
Update is over, here are Meng Huo and Yuan Shao's actives:

Meng Huo - Fire Human (Common)
Active: CD 8
By tapping a Runestone on the Magic Circle of Elements, Runestones of that type will be turned into Enchanted Fire Runestones
Team Skill:
Active Skill CD of Meng Huo -2
Condition: Meng Huo and Zhurong are in a team.

Yuan Shao - Light Human (Common)
Active: CD 8
Team Recovery -50%, Light Attack 1.5x; if the team consists of only Humans, Light Attack 1.3x additionally. Skill stays in play until deactivation or defeated.

Meng Huo is CD8?? Even considering the team skill...

Yuan Shao: seems to be yet another Arthur support card ™. Guess you can replace Tsang if you never got him? There's a recovery penalty and it's probably weak to neutralize/reset though.

ID: 40 944 239  
Ally: Ophiuchus (Dbl Max).
Frequently Used Leaders: Lu Bu, Mastema, Izanagi, Nobunaga, Hideyoshi, Arthur, Yi Ye Shu, Rose, Ghroth, Daoloth, Mai, etc.
So sad. Meng Huo is the designated Trash CardTM. What a waste of good art. They should have made him 6 off the bat to match with Wukong at least.

So Arthur - Tsang - Huang Zhong - Yuan Shao - Whatever + Arthur gets 3*3*1.5*2*2*1.5*1.5*1.3 = 157.95x Multiplier once everything is turned on, along with simplified board and the only major downside is -50% recovery.

UHHHHH.

On Request:
All Max: Ophiuchus, Erebus, Chessia, Amaterasu, Aloha, Wukong, Shuta, Yidhra, Magrence, Jackie, Jack, Barbara, Azathoth.

Lol i misremembered her name, yeah XD hehehe...

Ohh i had forgotten Kula's passive team skill... dang yeah that is harsh.

I'm still initially partial to Zhurong/3 Enchantresses/Kyo/Zhurong for raw damage, remove enchantresses according to the stage's requirement.

edit: btw the all out machine team felt as subpar as it seemed... better slot in converters if you wanna get anywhere with machines.

edit 2:
The Alpacas are real and are a material, check it out in your material index lol, feeders for the metallic beasts but still lulz.
VR: Loki, Thor, Tyr, Elizabeth, Todd, Jack, Jackie.
PR: Greeks, SDoji, Dodo, Aloha, Ra, Sirius, YJ, Saruman, Barbhogg, Inana.
Rares: Chessia, Abraham, Arthur, Merlin, Lancelot, Izanagi, Tsuku, M.Chyang, Nobu, Hide, Lynx, Androm, HFD, RH:LYR, YSS, YSC, LuBu.
YogS, Aether, Erebus, Gaia, Luno, Beelz, Samael, P.Sara, Sera, Shuta, Bael, SQuan, QiaoS, Masam, Draco.
Just going on the test teams, Sun Ce felt the strongest but uh... the other three were bugged? XD converted the 3x3 even though I didn't do the initial spin right, Zhurong's active is "Monster's Attack X0 for one turn" for some reason, and Machines started playing the KOF music once I got up to 100% fuel, which I thought was inappropriately hype for a team that could barely dent the test enemies' HP even with all the actives turned on.

On Request:

Woah i didn't notice that since i had a board easy to get the 3x3+ extras :S and i was playing without music since i was in public :p

They felt subpar because they basically require enchantresses to make up for their lack of natural oomph, but they give you the attack runes so you don't have to use converters, it is a trade off of sorts. Problem is, madhead thinks that Circe is the only enchantress you will need.

Examples, XD needed at least Tawil if you wanted to showcase her, a JO card that would get the 2x from it's own active +2* light + 1* from XD (ideally they would have also added lancelot and a 2nd enchantress).

Player made teams are actually miles above what madhead uses in showcases.
Rares: Chessia, Abraham, Arthur, Merlin, Lancelot, Izanagi, Tsuku, M.Chyang, Nobu, Hide, Lynx, Androm, HFD, RH:LYR, YSS, YSC, LuBu.
YogS, Aether, Erebus, Gaia, Luno, Beelz, Samael, P.Sara, Sera, Shuta, Bael, SQuan, QiaoS, Masam, Draco.
Zhurong seems to be displaying the point counter instead of the actual multiplier (and the accumulated number shown when you hold down the icon displays the multiplier?) I ran into the same issue (the active said 5x, the accum. counter showed 10). On the other hand, she can stack with herself.
ID: 40 944 239  
Ally: Ophiuchus (Dbl Max).
Frequently Used Leaders: Lu Bu, Mastema, Izanagi, Nobunaga, Hideyoshi, Arthur, Yi Ye Shu, Rose, Ghroth, Daoloth, Mai, etc.
Yeah that's usually the case that the test teams are bunk. I don't doubt that XD and Zhurong CAN be strong. This mono machina BS is going straight to "collection only" until they come up with a better leader though.

Sun Ce though... very good, I was surprised that I was actually getting skydrop even with his 4-dissolve drawback. I think Wenzhong would be a pretty good member for him, because simplified board means even more combos, Cassandra too of course, though she's the only enchantress I don't have. Kula slipped my grasp though because that horror stage was not fun and I was like "I fucking can't stand KOF playstyle what's the point of collecting these cards." Kinda wanna draw for him though still.

My problem with Zhurong is how quickly the board filled up with nothing but fire. Dissolving 3+ elements a turn, even making 4 combos with Circe, was not something that was easy to do as the board encroached closer and closer to a Scrooge convert every turn.

On Request:

Yeap which is why i would rather use medea+cassandra+the KoF earth fella and Kyo, gogo 3 enchantresses alternative version!

edit to add:
Thanks Jason, i had totally forgotten the greeks!, as i get home i will restore stamina just to VR all 5 Big Grin
I test the Greek vr d
Your average combo will always above 10,
Dmg is much consistent, around 500k per card when I test
With light Greek lunafer(before open lucifer skill, I think after use lucifer skill, is like 1 million)
Dissapointing is that Dmg like 44m after full burst at 9 seal stage without dc,
The burst is lucifer both skill, minamoto battlefield, luna and max stack of apollo skill.
Forgot to mention, it is easier to stack Greek active. Where I spin one round already max d