Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Teaser] 15.0 - New "Machine" Race, RoTK2 Preview, Slime King Evo, Dark Lionel
The Light elf is actually very good for Sakura team. You will confirm be able to dissolve 20 enchanted runes every turn. It's probably the one I'd want, except that Sakura has been replaced with Hephaestus for me.

ID: 54962818

add me no black cards plz

Forum United 3 recruiting

(02-09-2018, 03:37 PM)spacelion Wrote: The Light elf is actually very good for Sakura team. You will confirm be able to dissolve 20 enchanted runes every turn. It's probably the one I'd want, except that Sakura has been replaced with Hephaestus for me.

Didn't someone say it's initial dissolve only? oO

[Image: mrvUKKA.png]
Also available (AM): All VR Greek, KOF Kyo/Mai/Iori, LDB
UID: 22963116
Wish list: Genkai
(02-09-2018, 02:57 PM)Fauxy Wrote: The hard limit is the dragonware material, which MH is still stingy about for whatever reason. Should have been a farmable resource from the get go, even if it was like, a Black Hole drop for 50 keys, that would have been fine. Don't see the reason why they've limited it so badly.

I can't agree more with you on this honestly. 50 keys sounds very fair. At some point I remember reading somewhere that those seals would be added to the stage where you farm craft materials.

[Image: tgasfLe.png]

[GOS] Oriceles. UID: 64,287,068
Common adjutants: Atlantis, Nobunaga, Arthur, Ophiuchus, and Turing.
I'm Guild of Saviors president, and we are looking for members.
http://www.tosgame.com/campaign/39?lang=en

This is a free giveaway similar to those run by Aaronyxy and the other bigger TOS YTers, which gives you a shot of winning big prizes like 100 dimes or a complete set of Imperial Warlords II characters. It is available to everyone and I'm posting it here for people who didn't see it on the FB.

Also, update: Water Bride's leader skill has been fixed. Leader/Ally should now be converting 4 non-water runes into Water God runes every turn, as intended.
[Image: hDTtKNv.png]
LF: Love and condo buyers. JK.
|Skill Training Guide For Newbies|
(02-09-2018, 08:49 PM)Sayokyoku Wrote:
(02-09-2018, 03:37 PM)spacelion Wrote: The Light elf is actually very good for Sakura team. You will confirm be able to dissolve 20 enchanted runes every turn. It's probably the one I'd want, except that Sakura has been replaced with Hephaestus for me.

Didn't someone say it's initial dissolve only? oO

It turns all runestones below Elves into enchanted. With Sakura pure elf team there's no reason you can't dissolve 20 out of the 30 stones in play.
ID: 54962818

add me no black cards plz

Forum United 3 recruiting

Actually it gets -1 CD for every five enchanted runes dissolved in the first batch so it is pretty good that it isn't all or nothing the cd reduction.

Enviado desde mi BLL-L23 mediante Tapatalk
ID: 79230079

Available allies: pr Idun, all max pr Verthandi, ame IV Lu Cheng-Syuan, Dumuzi, Atrahasis.
Was anyone able to carft a JTTW Dargonware
Jttw dragonware? Are they even worth it?
-pink dreamery-
(02-15-2018, 03:22 PM)Suun Wrote: Was anyone able to carft a JTTW Dargonware

(02-15-2018, 05:06 PM)eapeia Wrote: Jttw dragonware? Are they even worth it?

made one seems ok not too game breaking imo.
I really wanted the Daji DW because I like to use Rose. Wukong might be worth for ML. Nezha is okay for Zhurong and Nobunaga also.

Time extend is really the biggest buff they offer. If a team needs time extend badly (like Rose) then they're good, otherwise, nice to have, but not going to make you use them if you wouldn't have before.
[Image: hDTtKNv.png]
LF: Love and condo buyers. JK.
|Skill Training Guide For Newbies|