Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Teaser] 15.0 - New "Machine" Race, RoTK2 Preview, Slime King Evo, Dark Lionel
aw shoot... I only have dupe for gretchen, markII, and Lisa. Recently got agnesi.
I dun even have the dark one till now.

(01-12-2018, 01:11 PM)Glune Wrote:
(01-12-2018, 11:18 AM)jtsmith Wrote:
(01-12-2018, 01:30 AM)Fauxy Wrote:
(01-11-2018, 10:56 PM)put1572 Wrote: Wayyyy too much stuff going on...

...beginning to lean towards ignoring machine stuff the way I ignored most of KOF so I could focus on building teams I already have...

What will you do when machine only team is required to enter?  See how that works?  I dont think we have a choice...
That's when you skip the entire stage XD I'm screwed lmfaooooo
You joke, but this is totally the right answer. Nobody needs to complete every stage, and get every card, even ones that will only be around once. It's just a game, it's fine to just let some things go.

UID: 86478773
Adjutants: Maya and Rose.

On Request:
All Max: Ophiuchus, Erebus, Chessia, Amaterasu, Aloha, Wukong, Shuta, Yidhra, Magrence, Jackie, Jack, Barbara, Azathoth.
Nonmax: Aether, Khaos, Mai.

LF: A good time. Wink
(01-11-2018, 09:58 PM)Revdarian Wrote: ... i don't see anybody drawing regular seal for dupes since the regular seal is full of useless crap, or keeping dupes of them all this time...

I have never decomposed a diamond seal card apart from dark soulstone dogs (I decomposed the ones which gave me souls last week when I got 5 of the dark ones from doing some level last month).

Currently have 4 Gretchen and Heisenberg, 3 Agnesi, 4 Gutsy Puppets, 4 Lisa Bufano and 4 Thomas Midgley. Have feeders to skill max a Lisa but not enough to do Gretchen and Heisenberg and Agnesi yet.

Wonder if The Transformed Maidens will be Machines as well.

(01-12-2018, 01:59 PM)Fauxy Wrote:
(01-12-2018, 01:11 PM)Glune Wrote:
(01-12-2018, 11:18 AM)jtsmith Wrote:
(01-12-2018, 01:30 AM)Fauxy Wrote:
(01-11-2018, 10:56 PM)put1572 Wrote: Wayyyy too much stuff going on...

...beginning to lean towards ignoring machine stuff the way I ignored most of KOF so I could focus on building teams I already have...

What will you do when machine only team is required to enter?  See how that works?  I dont think we have a choice...
That's when you skip the entire stage XD I'm screwed lmfaooooo
You joke, but this is totally the right answer. Nobody needs to complete every stage, and get every card, even ones that will only be around once. It's just a game, it's fine to just let some things go.

Lucky you for not being an obsessive collector. My long-run goal for this game is having the fullest index possible, so for me not getting Yi Yeh Shu before they killed the puppets was a big miss... Anyway, what I wanted to say is that some of us do want to complete every stage, and get every card, at least once.
Why cant we evolve the 6* into new forms... Do I look like I want to farm another set of those, amel them, spend harpies for 2 or 3 just to have the option to use the fusions with the snipers and the new one?
THat aside, could be fun I guess.
EDIT: Dont even have dupes for 4/5. xD
[Image: 6nabheze.png]
 69531602                                      Saviors League (Lv17) looking for members
(01-12-2018, 08:07 PM)Symrustar Wrote: Lucky you for not being an obsessive collector. My long-run goal for this game is having the fullest index possible, so for me not getting Yi Yeh Shu before they killed the puppets was a big miss... Anyway, what I wanted to say is that some of us do want to complete every stage, and get every card, at least once.

Master summoner gotta catch em' all.
[Image: tgasfLe.png]

[GOS] Oriceles. UID: 64,287,068
Common adjutants: Atlantis, All Norse Gods, Chessia and Lu Bu.
I'm Guild of Saviors president, and we are looking for members.
(01-12-2018, 09:02 PM)Oriceles Wrote:
(01-12-2018, 08:07 PM)Symrustar Wrote: Lucky you for not being an obsessive collector. My long-run goal for this game is having the fullest index possible, so for me not getting Yi Yeh Shu before they killed the puppets was a big miss... Anyway, what I wanted to say is that some of us do want to complete every stage, and get every card, at least once.

Yes... Pokémon must have damaged my brain hard...
(01-13-2018, 07:46 PM)Symrustar Wrote:
(01-12-2018, 09:02 PM)Oriceles Wrote:

Yes... Pokémon must have damaged my brain hard...

Some games give a good advantage to having all cards.  Sadly this is not one of them.  I don't keep many marginal cards anymore.
(01-14-2018, 12:49 AM)jtsmith Wrote: Some games give a good advantage to having all cards.  Sadly this is not one of them.  I don't keep many marginal cards anymore.

I can agree, inventory is a resource, I'm lvl 349 and my Inventory is 505, most of the upgrades coming from rewards and not from purchase of expansion. There are lots of cards that are not worth to keep, specially some of the bi-weekly collabs which tend to be rubbish.
[Image: tgasfLe.png]

[GOS] Oriceles. UID: 64,287,068
Common adjutants: Atlantis, All Norse Gods, Chessia and Lu Bu.
I'm Guild of Saviors president, and we are looking for members.
(01-15-2018, 12:50 AM)Oriceles Wrote:
(01-14-2018, 12:49 AM)jtsmith Wrote: Some games give a good advantage to having all cards.  Sadly this is not one of them.  I don't keep many marginal cards anymore.

I can agree, inventory is a resource, I'm lvl 349 and my Inventory is 505, most of the upgrades coming from rewards and not from purchase of expansion. There are lots of cards that are not worth to keep, specially some of the bi-weekly collabs which tend to be rubbish.

5 slots are 1 dime. How can you discard cards you will never get again?  Confused
[Image: 6nabheze.png]
 69531602                                      Saviors League (Lv17) looking for members