Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Teaser] 15.0 - New "Machine" Race, RoTK2 Preview, Slime King Evo, Dark Lionel
(01-11-2018, 10:56 PM)put1572 Wrote: Wayyyy too much stuff going on. We also have all sealed lords gradually returning from which I haven't even PR'ed Odin, Nidhogg, and didn't farm Yog Sothoth. Not to mention haven't touched the Giemsa SM since the first time it came out. I mean, I'm glad they're giving me a chance to farm these cards that I've missed soon but It's getting more and more impossible to catch up with the game without constantly having to refill stamina. I've said this before and I'll say it again, we NEED a breather week to do other stuff. To be honest I don't even feel like I'm getting login dimes anymore since most of them went to refills.

Just gotta pick and choose your fights, meng. Definitely I'm doing Belial only once this week, the dogs take precedence. And in the long run... beginning to lean towards ignoring machine stuff the way I ignored most of KOF so I could focus on building teams I already have. Not so bad to pick a patch every so often to just not draw much and not waste stam on farming the SMs.

[Image: hDTtKNv.png]
LF: Love and condo buyers. JK.
|Skill Training Guide For Newbies|
The new machine seems interesting, but the extra attack being of another attributecan lead to trouble against certain shields like not enchanted absorb our extra attacks (Fenrir also had this problem).

There is this banner with two cards that I'm pretty sure are not in the game yet.
[Image: c2c3c5ecce19a5aec50d11de92c505c3.jpg]

Enviado desde mi BLL-L23 mediante Tapatalk

ID: 79230079

Available allies: pr Idun, all max pr Verthandi, ame IV Lu Cheng-Syuan, Dumuzi, Atrahasis.
(01-12-2018, 04:00 AM)Joaqs Wrote: The new machine seems interesting, but the extra attack being of another attributecan lead to trouble against certain shields like not enchanted absorb our extra attacks (Fenrir also had this problem).

There is this banner with two cards that I'm pretty sure are not in the game yet.

I have a feeling this is Agnesi and Mark-II in full Cyborg form. There's one of Gretchen also that's a little more obviously her.

[Image: hDTtKNv.png]
LF: Love and condo buyers. JK.
|Skill Training Guide For Newbies|
(01-12-2018, 04:00 AM)Joaqs Wrote: The new machine seems interesting, but the extra attack being of another attributecan lead to trouble against certain shields like not enchanted absorb our extra attacks (Fenrir also had this problem).

The banner looks like it might be earth and fire Machine!Cyborg Scholars. The one on the right pretty much has current 6* Mark-II's color scheme. I could see the other being Agnesi?
ID: 40 944 239  
Allies (All/Dbl Max): Darkness, Aqua, Kurama
Other Frequently Used Leaders (All/Dbl Max): VR Greek (FELDW), Hiei, Vishnu, Brahma, Azathoth, Daoloth, PR Haza, etc.
Thx for the info.

For the cards that are converted from whatever race to macines, MH better make equivalent replacements.

Adding a new race is interesting but not if MH continues to expand race restrictions. They are going to have to be more careful.

Im not interested in the new rotk series if MH just increases the dmg of new sm bosses. Slotting too many humans will make u ohko. They need to rethink how they handle that issue.

Id rather see them VR more sealed lords since they are getting more outdated. Just bringing them back for the fun of it shows how weak the stages and they are now.

They should bring back login diamonds and inv expansion on weekends since they are adding too much new stuff.
Keeping at least 2 of each card is paying off constantly and now more frequently
IGN: Desrt, ID:  70339822

I dont have VR Apollo, Atlantis, Anubis, Sakura or PR Phanes. For almost all else add me.
(01-12-2018, 04:06 AM)Fauxy Wrote:

I have a feeling this is Agnesi and Mark-II in full Cyborg form. There's one of Gretchen also that's a little more obviously her.

Yeah they most likely are. I saw that Gretchen didn't change much and those two don't look like Agnesi and Mark II so I didn't make the connection.

(01-12-2018, 04:16 AM)agnesi Wrote:

The banner looks like it might be earth and fire Machine!Cyborg Scholars. The one on the right pretty much has current 6* Mark-II's color scheme. I could see the other being Agnesi?

Yep, that makes sense.

ID: 79230079

Available allies: pr Idun, all max pr Verthandi, ame IV Lu Cheng-Syuan, Dumuzi, Atrahasis.
cool thing 3 of 5 cyborgs have feeders.
[Image: tgasfLe.png]

[GOS] Oriceles. UID: 64,287,068
Common adjutants: Atlantis, Nobunaga, Arthur, Ophiuchus, and Turing.
I'm Guild of Saviors president, and we are looking for members.
(01-12-2018, 01:30 AM)Fauxy Wrote:
(01-11-2018, 10:56 PM)put1572 Wrote: Wayyyy too much stuff going on...

...beginning to lean towards ignoring machine stuff the way I ignored most of KOF so I could focus on building teams I already have...

What will you do when machine only team is required to enter?  See how that works?  I dont think we have a choice...
(01-12-2018, 11:18 AM)jtsmith Wrote:
(01-12-2018, 01:30 AM)Fauxy Wrote:
(01-11-2018, 10:56 PM)put1572 Wrote: Wayyyy too much stuff going on...

...beginning to lean towards ignoring machine stuff the way I ignored most of KOF so I could focus on building teams I already have...

What will you do when machine only team is required to enter?  See how that works?  I dont think we have a choice...
That's when you skip the entire stage XD I'm screwed lmfaooooo