Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Teaser] 15.0 - New "Machine" Race, RoTK2 Preview, Slime King Evo, Dark Lionel
UPDATE: Adding RoTK2 and VR Greek info to the OP for easier access. Smile

Imperial Warlords 2

Full Teaser with video and images: http://www.towerofsaviors.com/zh/archives/20965#content-area
Livestream photos:  https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1491504884280574&set=pcb.896246343868664&type=3&theater&ifg=1

Zhurong - Fire Human (Rare)
Leader: When there are >=3 attr. in the team, team attack 2.5x, fire has 25% effect of other attr. (stacks) When there are >=3 humans in the team, human attack 2.5x.
Team Skill: For dual leader/ally:
When fire is initially dissolved, for every human member, convert a rune into fire human rune at the end of the turn. (max 6) conversion prioritizes light/dark.
Active: CD5
Every turn you initial dissolve >=3 attributes, accumulate a point, to max 5 points. For 1 round, self attack 2.5x. The higher the amount of accumulated points, the higher the self-attack to max of 10x. Points reset after activation.

Sun Ce - Water Human (Rare)
Leader: Increase spin time by 1 s. When the team is only Water Humans, team attack 4.5x. For every group of runes dissolved, increase combo count by 1. Runes can only be dissolved in groups of 4.
Team skill: For dual leader/ally:
All attr. runes have 25% water attr. effect
When Sun Quan and Sun Ce are in the same team:
Leftmost Sun Quan and Sun Ce have active CD -2
Active: CD10
For 1 round, the more combos, the higher the self attack, to the maximum of 15x for 10 combos.

Xiahou Dun - Dark Human (Rare)
Leader: When there are only Fire, Earth, Dark members in the team, team attack 4x. When total of earth, fire, dark runes dissolved >= 9, team attack 1.5x
Team skill: For dual leader/ally:
Locks 9 positions on the board. If runes are initially dissolved at all 9 positions, team attack 1.5x and runes at those positions are converted to 3 earth, 3 fire, 3 dark at the end of the turn.
Active: CD6
Every turn the enemy attacks, on the following turn, human and demon members will deal an extra hit of 50% self attack. Effect lasts until all 5 attributes are dissolved initially.

Lu Xun - Earth Human (Common)
6.25% damage reduction for every earth rune dissolved in first batch, up to 75% reduction for 12 earth runes dissolved. Effect remains till no earth runes dissolved initially. CD won't reduce while skill is effective.

Cai Wenji - Water Human (Common)
Turn water/fire/earth runes into human runes, and explode all light/dark/heart runes, falling runes would be water/fire/earth runes.
Team Skill:
Extra 1 sec spinning time (compulsory)
Condition: Use this monster in team and team has to be 3 attributes human only.

Huang Zhong - Light Human (Common)
Active: CD8
Attack of Light Human drops to 0, all the reduced attack x 1.5 and then added to monster (effect will be deactivated when activate again or game over) skill can be switched off anytime, and monster CD will -2.
Team Skill:
All members HP x1.2
Condition: Use this monster in the team, and the whole team has 6 light human only.

Meng Huo - Fire Human (Common)
Active: CD 8 
TEMPORARY REPLACEMENT: By tapping a Runestone on the Magic Circle of Elements, Runestones of that type will be turned into Enchanted Fire Runestones
Turn all runes randomly into fire runes and runes of 2 other random attributes, for 1 turn, all attributive runes have 50% fire effect. 
Team Skill:
Active Skill CD of Meng Huo -2
Condition: Meng Huo and Zhurong are in a team.

Yuan Shao - Light Human (Common)
Active: CD 8 
Team Recovery -50%, Light Attack 1.5x; if the team consists of only Humans, Light Attack 1.3x additionally. Skill stays in play until deactivation or defeated. 

Guan Yinping - Earth Human (Arena)
Active: CD 5
Turn heart to earth enchanted. For 1 turn, if a group of more than 4 runes is dissolved, team attack increases. For group of 4, team attack 1.16x, to max at group of 8, team attack 1.8x.

Zhang Liao -Water Human (Coliseum)

Water Human
Active: CD6 Randomly turn 6 runes into water human runes. If >=6 combos are made, self-attack 6x

VR Greek God

Full Teaser with Images: http://www.towerofsaviors.com/zh/archives/20905#content-area

VR Greek - Refinement

Leader: For every three self-attr runes dissolved, drop 1 enchanted self-attr rune. For every initial combo, drop 1 self-attr rune.
Active: Self-attr attack continues to increase until no groups of 5 or more self-attr. Runestones are dissolved (only the first batch of Runestones dissolved will be counted). For every 20 Runestones dissolved, increase of self-attr Attack speeds up. The Attack multiplier resets every Wave.  CD 8
Team Skills:
- For the first 10 combos, get 1 ex. combo pr combo. Afterwards, 70% chance of ex. combo per combo.
- For every attribute dissolved, drop 3 enchanted god self-attr runes, up to max of 15 runes.
- PR Zeus or new Dark Zeus will change to the attribute of the leader (with 7* Greek or Refinement VR Greek)

VR Greek - Divergence

Leader: Self-Attr. God Attack 4.5x. When dissolving God runes, self-attr attack 1.5x
Active: For 3 rounds, convert 5 runes of countered attribute to self attr enchanted god runes CD 6

New Dark Zeus

This is a TGS early bird reward that will be released to the rest of the playerbase later in a special event stage 2/12 - 2/18.

7* Dark God
CD 5. Choose 1 of the two effects:
1) If >=15 self-attr runes are dissolved, team atk 2x.
2) Convert heart to self-attr god runes.

---

Full Teaser with Images: http://www.towerofsaviors.com/zh/archives/20854#content-area

New "Machine" Race:
[Image: 03-sdajkgna-1024x535.jpg]

When there are 2+ Machines in a team, it will enable an "Action Gauge"(?) ability.

For every rune of self attribute dissolved, self action gauge increases by 2%.
For every heart rune dissolved, self action gauge increases by 1%
The higher the action gauge, the higher the self attack, up to 2x.

If all Machines in the team have action gauges >= 50%,  increase the rune effect of runes of the same attributes as machines by 10% for every machine, up to 60%.
If all Machines in the team have action gauges ==100%, all machine members launch 1 to 2 extra attacks of 25% self attack of self attribute or self weakness attribute.

Some existing monsters, like Lionel, Metallic Beasts, Fort Stirling, and Metazord, will be changed to Machine race monsters

5* star Cyborg Scholars can now evolve into a different 6* machine form. 

Romance of the Three Kingdoms 2

First image: Cai Wenji
Second image: Fire Guy on the left is Meng Huo, Dark Girl on the right is Xiahou Dun.
Third image: Coliseum card Zhang Liao
Fourth link: Sun Ce

Slime King Evolution
Starting 1/15 after 4pm, Slime King can be evolved to a new form using the Seven Sins as PR mats.

Active Skill: CD8. Unlimited runestone movement for 12 seconds without dissolving; for 1 round, all falling heart runes will be connected.
Leader Skill: "Heart Runestones also possess 250% effect of all Attributive Runestones. Extend Runestone-moving time by 1 second." (Thanks to @joetjef)

Dark Lionel Evolution
Dark Machine
Active Skill: CD5. Turn 1 rune of each attribute (water, fire, earth, dark, light) into enchanted runes. For 1 round, for every attribute of enchanted runes dissolved, this monster will launch an extra attack of the same attribute.

Another skill 10 Lionel will be available at Arena Grade 7, and a skill 1 Lionel for evolution will be sold in the Arena. Starts 1/15 after noon.

---
Let me know if you spot any mistakes in my translation. I'll fix it as soon as I can...
Didn't expect them to throw in a new race all of a sudden. 
This might explain the "Alpaca' feeder series that's been showing up in the Metallic Beast and Metallic Dragon card info, though. Some kind of new machine feeder series?
I don't think I kept any Cyborg Scholar dupes...Wonder what the new evo will be...? 

ID: 40 944 239  
Ally: Shiva (Dbl Max).
Frequently Used Leaders (All/Dbl Max): VR Greek (FELDW), Vishnu, Brahma, Kurama, Azathoth, Daoloth, PR Haza, etc.
Fuccing finally a new race hahaha and thanks for the quick updates XD

Thanks, looks like an interesting new version. Slime's new leader skill will be "Heart Runestones also possess 250% effect of all Attributive Runestones. Extend Runestone-moving time by 1 second.".

Thank you Agnesi for the quick translation! Looks amazing, can't wait for the machine race, and the cyborg scholars evolution.

The active for dark Lionel is basically an attack boost and quint enchanted shield breaker! Looks pretty amazing
Cyborg scholars getting a buff before investitures is somewhat of a curveball. The bad thing is I've decomposed most of this series' dupes. The good thing is I haven't evolved most of them prior to this news Tongue
PR: FD Primal, FED OoD, WE Newborn Elves, Aloha, Dipankara etc.
VR: WFEL Greek, WFEL Crimson Grace, ED Norse, Daji
Rares: Atlantis, Maya, Lu Dongbin/He Xian Gu, Azathoth, Ghroth, Daoloth, Rose, Sakura, Ophiuchus, Nobunaga, Hideyoshi, Amaterasu, Tsukuyomi, Izanagi, Chessia, Abraham, Uncle Tuu, Xiahou Dun

ID: 21218485
Lionel becoming Machine race screws Arthur's utility cards Confused

Cyborg scholars becoming machine without a way to turn back... no thanks just not doing that crap, i use them a lot atm as humans, and again, this effs arthur hard.

edit:
I use Lisa fusion for Arthur, Mark II for Hideyoshi, Agnesi for Nobunaga, and water to increase Swegde's chance of 7 rune convert, this isn't worth it for me. Also they are plenty awesome all maxed with their partners, while the skipped series is worthless except for the occasional wen zhong in water teams.
Leaders I'm MISSING
Black: WaterXi, Rakhshasa,  Maya, Atlantis,Pompeii. 
VR: Seth, Daji, DBK, W. CN God. 
PR: Yunyang, Ninurta, dark babilonian. 
Rares: Satan, Guan Yu, Cao Cao, Amaterasu, Sakura, Azathot, XHD, LDB+waifu,SHJ, Mai, iori, Turing.
(01-11-2018, 09:19 PM)Revdarian Wrote: Lionel becoming Machine race screws Arthur's utility cards Confused

Cyborg scholars becoming machine without a way to turn back... no thanks just not doing that crap, i use them a lot atm as humans, and again, this effs arthur hard.

My understanding is that for cyborg scholars, the current 6* human evolutions will still be around, but at 5* they'll get a second option that evolves them to 6* machines instead.

So for the new machine ones you need a new set of 5* scholars, hence the need for dupes/devolving your existing 6* cyborgs.

It does suck that Lionel is no longer going to be an option for human only teams though. Sad
ID: 40 944 239  
Ally: Shiva (Dbl Max).
Frequently Used Leaders (All/Dbl Max): VR Greek (FELDW), Vishnu, Brahma, Kurama, Azathoth, Daoloth, PR Haza, etc.
Ok, that is still bad, like very very bad idea wise imho... i don't see anybody drawing regular seal for dupes since the regular seal is full of useless crap, or keeping dupes of them all this time... if they made it like VR it would be better even with the cost of evolve materials increased.

Really not feeling that they thought this one out properly. Good on paper until you sit and think if you would waste hundred of diamonds for something that isnt a black card, the answer is NO.
Leaders I'm MISSING
Black: WaterXi, Rakhshasa,  Maya, Atlantis,Pompeii. 
VR: Seth, Daji, DBK, W. CN God. 
PR: Yunyang, Ninurta, dark babilonian. 
Rares: Satan, Guan Yu, Cao Cao, Amaterasu, Sakura, Azathot, XHD, LDB+waifu,SHJ, Mai, iori, Turing.
TYVM Agnesi, you da best.

So that one comment on the Fort Stirling page of the wiki came true. UGGGH. Feels bad man though. I just want PR Primal and AR Investitures. Between Cyborgs, JTTW dragonware, and Rev Heroes getting amel, is there any chance of either of those coming true now? It just seems like it's getting to the point where it's too much to pack into one patch. I crie solti teers.

Not sure about machines. Why should they get an innate racial ability, no-one else does? But you know, these cards aren't great to begin with, other than Lionel, so I guess something has to be done. It sounds like something that is better in theory than practice though.

I have not evolved any of my Cyborg scholars, since I have no human teams other than KOF. So I guess I'm gonna scope out my options. Alternate evolutions rather than hard buffs to existing stuff though. It could go any which way.

Meng Huo design is Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin . And Xiahou Dun is... the mandatory dark rare. I already complained about this in a different thread.

Slime King buff is great. Cornflower needs whatever he can get after being embarrassed by Atlantis. Decent alternative for Daji for Rose also.

Dark Lionel is fine. Just, completely acceptable. But yeah, it's a shame that machine is basically a nerf to Arthur, but hopefully at least one of the commons will be built for him because ROTK is primarily humans.

I bought a CD1 Lionel at the Arena today? It came out early I guess. Possibly bug.
[Image: hDTtKNv.png]
LF: Love and condo buyers. JK.
|Skill Training Guide For Newbies|
(01-11-2018, 10:19 PM)Fauxy Wrote: TYVM Agnesi, you da best.

So that one comment on the Fort Stirling page of the wiki came true. UGGGH. Feels bad man though. I just want PR Primal and AR Investitures. Between Cyborgs, JTTW dragonware, and Rev Heroes getting amel, is there any chance of either of those coming true now? It just seems like it's getting to the point where it's too much to pack into one patch. I crie solti teers.

Not sure about machines. Why should they get an innate racial ability, no-one else does? But you know, these cards aren't great to begin with, other than Lionel, so I guess something has to be done. It sounds like something that is better in theory than practice though.

I have not evolved any of my Cyborg scholars, since I have no human teams other than KOF. So I guess I'm gonna scope out my options. Alternate evolutions rather than hard buffs to existing stuff though. It could go any which way.

Meng Huo design is Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin . And Xiahou Dun is... the mandatory dark rare. I already complained about this in a different thread.

Slime King buff is great. Cornflower needs whatever he can get after being embarrassed by Atlantis. Decent alternative for Daji for Rose also.

Dark Lionel is fine. Just, completely acceptable. But yeah, it's a shame that machine is basically a nerf to Arthur, but hopefully at least one of the commons will be built for him because ROTK is primarily humans.

I bought a CD1 Lionel at the Arena today? It came out early I guess. Possibly bug.
Wayyyy too much stuff going on. We also have all sealed lords gradually returning from which I haven't even PR'ed Odin, Nidhogg, and didn't farm Yog Sothoth. Not to mention haven't touched the Giemsa SM since the first time it came out. I mean, I'm glad they're giving me a chance to farm these cards that I've missed soon but It's getting more and more impossible to catch up with the game without constantly having to refill stamina. I've said this before and I'll say it again, we NEED a breather week to do other stuff. To be honest I don't even feel like I'm getting login dimes anymore since most of them went to refills.
PR: FD Primal, FED OoD, WE Newborn Elves, Aloha, Dipankara etc.
VR: WFEL Greek, WFEL Crimson Grace, ED Norse, Daji
Rares: Atlantis, Maya, Lu Dongbin/He Xian Gu, Azathoth, Ghroth, Daoloth, Rose, Sakura, Ophiuchus, Nobunaga, Hideyoshi, Amaterasu, Tsukuyomi, Izanagi, Chessia, Abraham, Uncle Tuu, Xiahou Dun

ID: 21218485