Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Team help
Im Back!!! Missed you guys! I havent seen anyone I recognize yet but Im sure you are hereSmile

Been away and need a lil help building something that is up to speed with all the new changes and cards. This is everything I  would like to see what we can do with these.

Any teams i can make or try to start building?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

just the rest of my cardsSmile

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Looking at your cards, for dark team, you could try to do a VR Loki team but nowadays, I don't really see that being used much. You should AR gemini and alma if you want to go for that. If you have access to void of the realm, you could maybe try to get hel as she works well with Loki and is generally used in dark god or dark teams with gods. Since you have dark yanxi and BIGBANG, maybe go for that?
For light team, you could go with Beelzebub or Apollo, though I think Apollo will be easier to play but you'll have to VR it to be able to use it in the current meta. Either of those leaders could form a Lucifer team w/ Luna, Minamoto. While you could do that with Thor, norse god team usually has Odin which is high team cost.
For earth, you have Athena and Yang Jian. While YJ got AR, the damage is still rather low. I think that you will need both Circe and Medea to be able to even pass current stages. Therefore, I suggest going for Athena team, despite Circe being not really suited for that team as Athena's team skill doesn't work with Circe. Alternatively, you could also try Gaia team but if you haven't reached the stages with the feeders for Primal Greek, it's going to be a challenge to say the least.
For fire, I think your options is Greek or Phanes(primal greek), it depends on your playstyle and your progress in the main story. Put achilles and thetis as team members.
For water, it's either going to be greek or blood fiends(Elizabeth). I think greek is more stable, once VRed. With Cassandra and Wen Zhong maxed out, you can have two utility or damage boost spots such as odous, elizabeth who has high attack as a demon and board reset skill, pieces for elizabeth to maintain the multiplier along with florice who also can provide enchanted runes as it has become a common skill.
You could also try diablo team if you have the pr mats.

ADD ME! Heart
ID: 63451118
Ally: Mesopotamia
guild
I was working towards the dark team before I stopped but as you said it doesn’t look like it would work in todays game. I am not sure what void the relm is so im guessing Im not that far yet. I just finished the other side of the tower.
Light-Ive PRed Apollo and are working him. Threw Beelzebub in there just until she is leveled up enough.
But it looks like I need to progress in the story a lot before I can really start worrying on solid teams. Cause the these teams you just gave are enough to clear the levels I am at now.
I guess focus on leveling up and PRing the cards II have?
Most of your cards are outdated, unfortunately. I'd suggest instead of training new cards, draw from the Konosuba seal this Friday, when rare cards have an increased rate (you might need VPN for it).

Notable cards that are still worth training for now:
- Poseidon, Hephaestus, Athena, Apollo. Greek are alright leaders after you VR them.
- Phanes, Gaia. Also alright leaders after PR, similar to Hephaestus/Athena but with more stable ATK and less REC (from the combos).
- Circe, Cassandra. Enchantresses are still strong, though not always best choice boosters after PR.
- Tefnut, Ra. Egyptians are really useful with VR, as board explode deals with lots of enemy skills and they give ATK + REC boost.
- Luna, Pollux, Alma. AR makes them all passive boosters that aren't affected by effect clears.
- Beelzebub, ML. The Lucifer-Luna combo is still good, and in a Beelzebub team you should do alright.
- Yidhra, Magrence, Yvette. They become strong defensive-oriented leaders after PR, and their skills are useful. Ally Khaos for good results.
- Odous, Medusa, Mufasa, Pluma, Solar and Lunar Sirius. Beasts are in an alright place now because of PR Haza, who's good even as just an ally; Odous and Pluma also work as boosters for Water/Light after PR, while Solar + Lunar after PR can perform fusion into Fenrir who's quite powerful and seen in many Light and Beast teams. I would recommend Mufasa + Haza as a standard team for now as it has lots of HP and good recovery ability from Haza's leader and Odous/Mufasa/Pluma's ameliorations.

(10-09-2018, 02:16 AM)yakub268 Wrote: I am not sure what void the relm is so im guessing Im not that far yet. I just finished the other side of the tower.

The Void of the Realm is a separate area, unlocked when you finish the 7th Seal (Giemsa's, the Gate to Heaven). The stages there are quite tough, so you'll want to be more prepared before entering there.
Main: 59,402,542
Alt: 84,088,062

SM History Chart | Amel List
Active Skill Catalog (Spreadsheet)
(10-10-2018, 02:15 AM)KaerfNomekop Wrote: Most of your cards are outdated, unfortunately. I'd suggest instead of training new cards, draw from the Konosuba seal this Friday, when rare cards have an increased rate (you might need VPN for it).

Notable cards that are still worth training for now:
- Poseidon, Hephaestus, Athena, Apollo. Greek are alright leaders after you VR them.
- Phanes, Gaia. Also alright leaders after PR, similar to Hephaestus/Athena but with more stable ATK and less REC (from the combos).
- Circe, Cassandra. Enchantresses are still strong, though not always best choice boosters after PR.
- Tefnut, Ra. Egyptians are really useful with VR, as board explode deals with lots of enemy skills and they give ATK + REC boost.
- Luna, Pollux, Alma. AR makes them all passive boosters that aren't affected by effect clears.
- Beelzebub, ML. The Lucifer-Luna combo is still good, and in a Beelzebub team you should do alright.
- Yidhra, Magrence, Yvette. They become strong defensive-oriented leaders after PR, and their skills are useful. Ally Khaos for good results.
- Odous, Medusa, Mufasa, Pluma, Solar and Lunar Sirius. Beasts are in an alright place now because of PR Haza, who's good even as just an ally; Odous and Pluma also work as boosters for Water/Light after PR, while Solar + Lunar after PR can perform fusion into Fenrir who's quite powerful and seen in many Light and Beast teams. I would recommend Mufasa + Haza as a standard team for now as it has lots of HP and good recovery ability from Haza's leader and Odous/Mufasa/Pluma's ameliorations.

(10-09-2018, 02:16 AM)yakub268 Wrote: I am not sure what void the relm is so im guessing Im not that far yet. I just finished the other side of the tower.

The Void of the Realm is a separate area, unlocked when you finish the 7th Seal (Giemsa's, the Gate to Heaven). The stages there are quite tough, so you'll want to be more prepared before entering there.
I unfortunately missed the draw... hopefully theres another coming soon.

I've been working on the card you said. Right now the only thing i have is the light team.

Am I better off starting over?... :/:/

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Since this series, Konosuba, is a collab series, it is possible that they will do one more rate up day near the end but I don't really see that coming... I think you should just wait until the next special seal-they have at least one per version.

The rares of this seal are Aqua-water god, Megumin-fire human and Darkness-light human.
Aqua can have water members or Konosuba collab members and you don't really have many viable choices for water and aqua works best with rainbow Konosuba team in my opinion, it's not really worth drawing for her...
While you have some good member cards for Megumin, you have 1% percent of drawing her and unless, you are going to do 35 draws (175 diamonds), you're probably not going get her..
You missed some cards that are important in light human team nowadays such as the ML equivalent for light humans(huang zhong, I think) and you have about 2 or 3 light humans so there's no point unless you want to go for rainbow human which definitely won't be as strong as light human because darkness's active skill is transferring heart drop rate to light and damage reduction. 

Edit: There is another rate up: 27-29 October
ADD ME! Heart
ID: 63451118
Ally: Mesopotamia
guild