Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Team Help
Question 
I'm far from tos for almost 2 years.
Can someone help me to understand the new meta?
Which tean should I focus? Which new card should I try to get?

To avoid to polute the topic, my cards are in the link bellow
My Card Collection
Thanks very much

Looking for Allies ID 18941917:
Michael Lucifer, Stolas, Loki, Thor, SGB, Apolo and Poseidon Allies!
[Image: eiEdk5P.png]
[Image: KuJrrSc.jpg]
took a glance, from what i see, you don't have much leaders, but somehow have tons of amazing members.
your dark collection is amazing, but i don't see any meta leaders. same goes for your earth and light archive.

not really teambuilding advice, but try to draw more to get
1. satan
2. beelzebub
3. guanyu
4. lubu (if you're an old school player, not "the unjust soldier", but "Lü Bu")

could see potential leaders, but not many.
those that i took note of:
1. barbara
2. nidhogg
3. greeks

barbara and nidhogg are pretty meta leaders right now, and barbara nidhogg teams can clear many stages.
a standard barbhogg team:
PR barbara/PR nidhogg- medusa- mufasa- boosters- boosters- PR nidhogg/ PR barbara

however, your barbara isn't even evolved and nidhogg isn't PR'ed, so you may need to spend some time training them.

greeks used to be good, but in recent times they have become pretty weak due to nerfs. greeks aren't worth playing anymore, since there are so many other better teams out there. needless to say, you probably already have a pretty good greek setup, so use that until you draw a better leader.

goodluck,
-[AOD]AshBringer
UID:68208270

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Wow, what a nostalgic inventory, lmao.

Fauxy has a pretty detailed reply on current meta here: http://www.towerofsaviorsforum.com/Thread-Asking-for-deckbuilding-advice-card-list-included?pid=278300#pid278300

If you haven't touched arena yet, the arena prize cards are really good. Especially pick up Diaochan while she's still here.

You should probably just draw from one of the diamond seals. Most of your current leaders aren't much good, and Izanagi(!!) and Guan Yu(!!) are in the current seals (though you can only go for one at a time...).

ID: 40 944 239  
Ally: Ophiuchus (Dbl Max).
Have:
- Abraham, VR Elizabeth, Guan Yu
- Chessia, Nobunaga, Mai Shiranui
- Izanagi, Ophiuchus, Hideyoshi
- Lu Bu, Rose, Khaos
...and others...
(11-01-2017, 02:39 PM)agnesi Wrote: Wow, what a nostalgic inventory, lmao.

Fauxy has a pretty detailed reply on current meta here: http://www.towerofsaviorsforum.com/Thread-Asking-for-deckbuilding-advice-card-list-included?pid=278300#pid278300

If you haven't touched arena yet, the arena prize cards are really good. Especially pick up Diaochan while she's still here.

You should probably just draw from one of the diamond seals. Most of your current leaders aren't much good, and Izanagi(!!) and Guan Yu(!!) are in the current seals (though you can only go for one at a time...).

I was debating whether or not to just copy paste my reply.

But yeah, for more personalized advice for this inventory, I'd say since your Norse cards are leveled, use them? Barbhogg, like Ashbringer said, is also a good team to build.
UID: 86478773
2Max Leaders: Maya, Erebus, Ophiuchus, Amaterasu, Aloha, Rose.
1Max (CDLV10+): Chessia, Barbara.
LF: Hot Nidhoggs and Ophiuchuses in my area. Other leaders matching mine OK too, but those especially at the moment.