Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Team Building for Return Player
I am returning to try back TOS, I stopped around 1years+ but sometime randomly logged in to collect reward and do some summoning. Need help with some building team

[Image: rgPYFZF.jpg]
[Image: zgP9Nis.jpg]
[Image: twlR1n4.jpg]
[Image: 8l8adga.jpg]
[Image: K8YxIi5.jpg]

Thumbs Up 
You might want to include screenshots of your cards instead of just typing the name out, makes it so much easier for other people.   How long have you been gone for? Seeing as you have some pretty recent cards you should know that exclusive seals are now a common thing and a new one is introduced every six weeks. From these packets of 8 cards, 3 are rares and they make up the bulk of most meta leaders nowadays. If you want a better idea of what's strong right now, do check out Oriceles' Meta Analysis.

You have a decent amount of cards but the only special seal rare leaders I'm seeing is Madam Chyan and Ye Shiao Chai (both of which will never be coming back as they are collaborations) so you might want to start with them. YSC needs three light and dark humans respectively for the team skills to work so it limits your teambuilding by quite a bit and you don't have many good  humans. Maybe something like:

Ye Shiao Chai - Madam Chyan/PR Endor - G-dragon (only if it's the PR version, otherwise don't bother) - PR Nathaniel - Lisa and Yi Yeh Shu as ally. You could probably scrape by with this setup, but it's not the ideal setup by a long shot.

Madam Chyan is easier to build since you aren't fixed to how many members of light and dark humans you need to have so you could also go for mono-dark humans as well if you want.

Madam Chyan - PR G-dragon - PR Endor - PR Nathaniel - Salonbus/Diaochan/PR T.O.P - Madam Chyan. Again, not the ideal setup as you're kind of limited in humans.

You have Dipankara and the two witches in their PR form so i'm assuming you played around with Dipankara-Yang Jian teams already. This team can still work with story stages and biweeklies but not for most, if not all of the newer SMs. That being said, it's far more versatile than the two teams above as you're not limited to one race so you can continue with this team first and hope to draw a rare leader maybe from this limited seal or the upcoming ones. Note that Chinese New Year is coming soon possibly with a new black card so you could save up for a chance at that or any of the non-collab special seal rares which will be available in the ancient coin seal during the event.

I'll list some cards that are decent from your pool. If you want a more detailed explanation of why each card, ask away. Cards in bold means they are relatively strong leaders and are of primary concern. Cards with a * marked means they are strong/common picks as members. Norse aren't marked because you need VR Odin, Greeks are dead, and Babylons are subpar right now. 

Water:
Cassandra*
Yidhra
Freyr 
Atrahasis
Carrie 
Pisces*
Oceans keeper*
Elizabeth
Wen Zhong
Swegde*
Sie Kensou
Kukulkan*

Fire: 
Tyr 
Poppy* 
Shuten-Doji
Successor of the red hood*
Abadon
Agnesi
Scrooge
Li Yi ru
Princess Sarah
Dragon Spiritor - Fire

Earth: 
Mark II
Freyja
Hertz*
Domon*
Dumuzi
Forest keeper*
Belle
Yibb Tstll
Yang Jian
Jian Zhi Chu
Matryoshka
Paperwhite
Shu*
Nidhogg*
Dragon Spiritor Earth

Light: 
Nathaniel*
T.O.P (if pr version)
Marguerite
Lucifer*
Galio
Thor
Jiang Shang
Zeus
Inanna
Minamoto
Jack*
Pinocchio
Imanotsurugi & Usumidori
Kejourou
Lisa
Dodo
Salonbus
Devourer of the Eclipsed Sun
Iron Hamel
Uranus
Dragon spiritor - Light

Dark
Gemini*
Scorpio*
Shen Gongbao
Hades
Endor*
G-dragon (only if pr version)
Madam Chyan
Novalis
Loki
Odin
Brynhildr
Namtar
Happy Prince
Tsuchigumo
Diaochan
Ye Shiao Chai
Devourer of the lacerated moon
Saruman
Morris 
Sunnie*

PR: FD Primal, FED OoD, WE Newborn Elves, Aloha, Dipankara etc.
VR: FEL Greek, WFEL Crimson Grace, ED Norse, Daji
Rares: Atlantis, Maya, Lu Dongbin/He Xian Gu, Azathoth, Ghroth, Daoloth, Rose, Sakura, Ophiuchus, Nobunaga, Hideyoshi, Amaterasu, Tsukuyomi, Izanagi, Chessia, Abraham, Uncle Tuu, Xiahou Dun

ID: 21218485
Not a great inventory. You have very little in the way of current meta leaders, really. You need to draw into some new cards, maybe pray for a black card at CNY.

IMO, your best builds without drawing are:
  • WFE Crimson Grace - Heavy investment because you need VR, and you're missing the teamskill cards for Water and Fire that make them sustainable as leaders.
  • Dipankara/Yang Jian - Easy to use, needs Medea and Circe which you have, but pretty much on the far edge of being able to compete.
  • Diablo/PR Sprite Ally - Having Matryoshka means this is a decent damage team. However it's a pretty bizzare team that isn't very popular for clearing, won't be able to do any stages with multihit attacks.
  • Ye Shiao Chai/Yi Yeh Shu Ally - Your best bet, since they're new and up to date. But it's a very limiting build since you need exactly 2 light human members and 2 dark humans.
  • Madame Chyan -  I thought you'd missed Ye Shiao Chai but actually you have him (I only saw because I refreshed the thread and saw Put's post lol), so Madame Chyan is an okay leader. She's getting to be a little outdated and underplayed, but that's just the nature of collab cards.
Enchantresses are nice. I'm not sure if Guan Yu is still in the regular Diamond Pool, but she'd be great for you since you have all 3.

[Image: 6vGgbAU.png]UID: 86478773
Hi Guy, thanks for helping. i have added picture for easier to see. is there more team that is able to build? i have like 30 harpy who should i invest on?
(12-26-2017, 03:01 AM)aorammer16 Wrote: Hi Guy, thanks for helping. i have added picture for easier to see. is there more team that is able to build? i have like 30 harpy who should i invest on?

Most cards are farmable through feeding dupes. If you don't already know what I mean, http://www.towerofsaviorsforum.com/Thread-Guide-Skill-Leveling-Updated-to-V13-1 << this thread is what you need to read up on, If you do already know it, take it as goodwill. 

Right off the bat I can say that all three Enchantresses are worth the harpies, the rest is up to you really. 
PR: FD Primal, FED OoD, WE Newborn Elves, Aloha, Dipankara etc.
VR: FEL Greek, WFEL Crimson Grace, ED Norse, Daji
Rares: Atlantis, Maya, Lu Dongbin/He Xian Gu, Azathoth, Ghroth, Daoloth, Rose, Sakura, Ophiuchus, Nobunaga, Hideyoshi, Amaterasu, Tsukuyomi, Izanagi, Chessia, Abraham, Uncle Tuu, Xiahou Dun

ID: 21218485