Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Team Building] How to Train your Dragon
@fzian: Self Recovery is added to base attack. It's like a shitty dragon version of Cassandra.

Recovery is:
{Total HP - Current HP} x {# of Dragons} x {# Heart runes dissolved} x 0.02

So 9 heart runes (regardless of chains/combos/enchantment) in a full dragon deck will always heal you to full. Less than 9 heart runes will never heal you to max. More than 9 heart runes will always overheal, the amount of which is dependent on how low your HP was.

ID: 40 944 239  
Ally: Ophiuchus (Dbl Max).
Have:
- Abraham, VR Elizabeth, Guan Yu
- Chessia, Nobunaga, Mai Shiranui
- Izanagi, Ophiuchus, Hideyoshi
- Lu Bu, Rose, Khaos
...and others...
(12-29-2014, 12:11 AM)aahlsy Wrote:
(12-28-2014, 03:52 AM)austzorro Wrote: I am missing Faugn.

Who else could I put as a leader as an alternative? (while using PR Faugn as an ally).

I have all the DS cards, Dagon, Tulzscha and Dark Golem.

Is this viable?
[Image: c18ee50b.jpg]

(12-28-2014, 04:02 AM)AlbertHJL Wrote: In dilemma whether to go for nidhogg leader or pr ED leader(don't have Faugn ).

Dragon in hand :
1. All ED except Faugn (2 water EDabd fire ED)
2. Ursula , novalis and 2 agatha.
3. Nidhogg
4. Dark golem.
5. Salamander king
6.. All DD and MD including Proto

Both are viable. From my experience it's easier to find PR Dagon/Cthugha allies than Nidhogg. Since you have both, you can just flip your leader/ally based on the friends you have available. Really depends what you think your friends are more likely to need (and hence give you friend points for). The options mentioned above are also relevant for you.  

Standard Nidhogg team would be Nidhogg + Ursula, Novalis, Dark Golem, <something> + PR ED
The <something> could be another PR ED if you need more recovery, dark golem for more consistent damage, PR Verdandi for some specific stages (e.g. one of the SM's had a beowulf that locked dragon actives and had high defense low HP, so most people just added a Verdandi. There were also the crazy ones that broke his defense with Chernabog/conversion for the all-dragon achievement...), Chernabog if you had it for damage boost, or of course PR Faugn/Tulzcha if you had it for defense breaking.

So that something will it better to put 2 Dagon (nidhogg team) or one Dagon one cthugha ? Since I dun have 2 dark golem and Verdandi/ tulzscha is situational defense breaker .

Permanent ally : Pr Daji Triple Max 
Ally on request : Mark 2, Hep, Pr Nezha, Inheritance - PQoW 

User ID: 54,335,456
@agnesi
Wow, thanks. So that was "deducted hp" is MH's way of saying "residual hp" or "remaining hp"!

That actually gives me a viable way of dealing with the overheal shields -- though probably not good enough for Nidhogg's SM Dodgy

Thanks for your clarification and +1 Big Grin

Actually PR RGB ED and a Nidhogg ally can handle that battle pretty easily. I did it myself that way last time it came around. Trick is to actually let your HP get low before using your heart converters.
DragonWolf ID: 41179084
Allies: PR Nezha, All PR Norse, All Greek except Dark, Ursula, PR Faugn, PR Dagon, PR Byakhee, PR Eliz, PR Jackie,
PR Odin, PR Solar, PR Lunar, Nidhogg, Douman 
RGB XY Sword working 
I just want to point out that Daji is not a dragon. I don't care if Daji increases the damage, you will never catch me using her with a dragon team.
Narfmaster 15481009 ENFU Div4
Level 295, 825 days and counting

Favourite Teams:
[Image: Cyborg%20Duo_zpszg4jfws6.jpg]
Allies:
 [Image: Allies_zpsrm8xpezw.png]
(01-01-2015, 07:23 PM)AlbertHJL Wrote:
(12-29-2014, 12:11 AM)aahlsy Wrote:
(12-28-2014, 03:52 AM)austzorro Wrote: I am missing Faugn.

Who else could I put as a leader as an alternative? (while using PR Faugn as an ally).

I have all the DS cards, Dagon, Tulzscha and Dark Golem.

Is this viable?
[Image: c18ee50b.jpg]

(12-28-2014, 04:02 AM)AlbertHJL Wrote: In dilemma whether to go for nidhogg leader or pr ED leader(don't have Faugn ).

Dragon in hand :
1. All ED except Faugn (2 water EDabd fire ED)
2. Ursula , novalis and 2 agatha.
3. Nidhogg
4. Dark golem.
5. Salamander king
6.. All DD and MD including Proto

Both are viable. From my experience it's easier to find PR Dagon/Cthugha allies than Nidhogg. Since you have both, you can just flip your leader/ally based on the friends you have available. Really depends what you think your friends are more likely to need (and hence give you friend points for). The options mentioned above are also relevant for you.  

Standard Nidhogg team would be Nidhogg + Ursula, Novalis, Dark Golem, <something> + PR ED
The <something> could be another PR ED if you need more recovery, dark golem for more consistent damage, PR Verdandi for some specific stages (e.g. one of the SM's had a beowulf that locked dragon actives and had high defense low HP, so most people just added a Verdandi. There were also the crazy ones that broke his defense with Chernabog/conversion for the all-dragon achievement...), Chernabog if you had it for damage boost, or of course PR Faugn/Tulzcha if you had it for defense breaking.

So that something will it better to put 2 Dagon (nidhogg team) or one Dagon one cthugha ? Since I dun have 2 dark golem and Verdandi/ tulzscha is situational defense breaker .

Both options are fine. I prefer Dagon Cthugha since you have the option of healing with 2 colours, but there may be some cases where you want 2 Dagons e.g. if facing lots of fire enemies. I think it's also easier to find Dagon allies because of the passive with Ursula. 
Channel: https://goo.gl/XqxMx2
[Image: 6636360e.jpg]

All Max + VR: WFLD Greek, FELD Babylon, All Norse, Lucy, Beelzebub, Pontos, Aether, Erebus, Yog-Sothoth, Chessia, Satan, Guan Yu, TSZ, Izanagi, Hideyoshi
(01-04-2015, 10:38 PM)narfmaster Wrote: I just want to point out that Daji is not a dragon.  I don't care if Daji increases the damage, you will never catch me using her with a dragon team.

I sometimes use Xi in my dragon team  Tongue
(01-07-2015, 01:40 AM)wintermute Wrote:
(01-04-2015, 10:38 PM)narfmaster Wrote: I just want to point out that Daji is not a dragon.  I don't care if Daji increases the damage, you will never catch me using her with a dragon team.

Nidhogg, Novalis, Ursula, Xi, Golem, Ursula... Really good team apart from the fact that u can't rec on high defense mobs xD

btw dual faugn is better then faugn daji in one way... an extra 500 ish rec when damage is reduced by a few hundred percent
[Image: 71f8fb93.jpg]
[Image: 4a165493.jpg]
WANT A PR OSIRIS ALLY? FR ME AT 54,417,136!

OTHER ALLIES: PR IDUN, CARRIE 6*, PR DARK ED, PR ELIZABETH , PR WU KONG!

WANTED ALLIES: PR OSIRIS, PR DAJI, PR NEZHA, AGNESI, PR NEZHA, XY WFE LEADERS
(01-07-2015, 01:46 PM)RazorLazor Wrote:

Nidhogg, Novalis, Ursula, Xi, Golem, Ursula... Really good team apart from the fact that u can't rec on high defense mobs xD

btw dual faugn is better then faugn daji in one way... an extra 500 ish rec when damage is reduced by a few hundred percent

well when that happen I'm sure swapping a faugn for ursula is fine for defence break.
man, dragons are way too flexible
How MH looks at Blitz:
[Image: jR8RQEx.jpg]
(01-07-2015, 01:57 PM)Blitzkriag Wrote:
(01-07-2015, 01:46 PM)RazorLazor Wrote:

well when that happen I'm sure swapping a faugn for ursula is fine for defence break.
man, dragons are way too flexible

hehe ikr damn odin nm is dragon racist so i hve to use my low hp water mono Sad
[Image: 71f8fb93.jpg]
[Image: 4a165493.jpg]
WANT A PR OSIRIS ALLY? FR ME AT 54,417,136!

OTHER ALLIES: PR IDUN, CARRIE 6*, PR DARK ED, PR ELIZABETH , PR WU KONG!

WANTED ALLIES: PR OSIRIS, PR DAJI, PR NEZHA, AGNESI, PR NEZHA, XY WFE LEADERS