Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Team Building Help!
Not sure what to focus on anymore.... I've been focusing on so many teams that I simply just run out of materials everytime.
My teams can't defeat nightmare/ ultimate stages. Help me build a team that can!

WATER:

Water Xi
Andromeda
Shuta
Dreamer Matthew
Beowulf
Wenzhong
Vega
Emperor of elegant clothes
Delphinus
Fygjla
Cygnus
Elizabeth
Ji wu wang
Cinderella
Florice
Tefnut
Baby King X2
Icetoragon
Qing Long
Carrie
Yuki Onna
Freyr
Kukulkan
Molly

FIRE:

Poppy
Skeggjald
Amaterasu
Perseus X2
Boyciana
Clara
Piasa X2
Cthugha
Thetis
Zhuque
Cerberus
Tyr
Ozma
Sunnie
PKoF
Shakura X2
Kagutsuchi
Mo Wang Zi
Sun Tsiao Mei
Hephaestus
Sean

EARTH:

Ophiuchus X2
Sariel
Hertz
Circe
Geironul
Mufasa
Ootengu
Dumuzi
Haza
Matryoshka
Samle
Earth Ethereal Dragon
Sun ShangXi
Draco
Jian zhi chu X2
Gamester X2
Crescent

LIGHT:

Arthur
Apollo
PKoL
Galio 
Sirius
Crater
Jack the ripper
SalonBus X2
Fafnir
Iron Hamel
Kejourou
Morse
Honor the dragon follower
Magic Lamp
Persephone
Mitty&Marble X2
Bone Dragon of phosphorus
Luminosaurus
Baihu

DARK:

Daji
Sunnie
Devourer of the moon
Todd 
Cowardly Lion
Evil Dragon of Anicent Scale
Diaochan
Morris 
Feng Chih Hen X3
Ye Shiao Chai X3
Wawel
Jintaro
Faugn
Raguel
Erebus
Tuchigumo
Felix the Cat Duke
Rahu
Pegasus
Bobo
Odin
Baphomet
Shen GongBao
Taotie
Alma

TEAMS I USE:

Water:
Water Xi + Wenzhong + Beowulf + Dreamer Matthew + Andromeda + Water Xi

Dark:
Erebus + Todd + Sunnie + Feng Chih Hen + Raguel + Erebus

Earth:
Ophiuchus + Sariel + Geironul + Water Xi + Andromeda + Ophiuchus

Fire:
Amaterasu + Perseus + Perseus + Skeggjald + Poppy + Amaterasu

As you can see, my team building skills are questionable at best... What team should i focus on? Can i build other good meta teams? 

Are my teams meta? Is water Xi , Erebus , Ophiuchus , Daji and Amaterasu meta?

Also my guild says I should use Dumuzi as she is a powerful leader but I feel like ophiuchus is better?

What do you guys think?

Any teams that can clear nightmare/ultimate stages? Maybe even relentless transmigration?

Thanks in advance!  Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

water xi and ophiuchus are meta. amaterasu is mostly situational. ophiuchus is much, much better than dumuzi imo. nowadays, teams can be pretty flexible, so just put what you need to combat the certain skills in stages, but whatever team you focus on, max it first before focusing on another.

(08-31-2017, 09:10 PM)Faelyn Wrote: water xi and ophiuchus are meta. amaterasu is mostly situational. ophiuchus is much, much better than dumuzi imo. nowadays, teams can be pretty flexible, so just put what you need to combat the certain skills in stages, but whatever team you focus on, max it first before focusing on another.

O.o so maybe I should max my ophiuchus team? What do you think about having a water element in my earth team though? Got any ideas for the water Xi and ophiuchus teams or is that fine?

Water mono, quite fast to build:
Priest Xi - Wen Zhong - Andromeda - Florice - Molly. Optional members: Kulkulkan. Tefnut, Fylgja.

On fire mono don't even bother yet.

Don't mix Priest Xi with Ophiuchus honestly.

On dark mono your only hope is Erebus, but quite tricky actually, I would add Daji and Diaochan for lulz, Felix only if you can farm and evolve.
[Image: zu27X6A.png]

[GOS] Oriceles. UID: 64,287,068
Common adjutants: All Norse Gods, Chessia, Abraham, Barbara, and Lu Bu.
I'm Guild of Saviors president, and we are looking for members.
(09-01-2017, 12:07 AM)Oriceles Wrote: Water mono, quite fast to build:
Priest Xi - Wen Zhong - Andromeda - Florice - Molly. Optional members: Kulkulkan. Tefnut, Fylgja.

On dark mono your only hope is Erebus, but quite tricky actually, I would add Daji and Diaochan for lulz, Felix only if you can farm and evolve.

Is Florice a bit too weak? Was actually thinking Beowulf/Freyr would be better since with wenzhong and two water xi's I don't really need anymore converters  Undecided

Also is a Daji team possible because I just got her from the ancient coin seal and I'm pretty excited to use her although she doesn't seem so powerful/ meta anymore
(09-01-2017, 12:36 AM)Coldgear Wrote:
(09-01-2017, 12:07 AM)Oriceles Wrote: Water mono, quite fast to build:

Is Florice a bit too weak? Was actually thinking Beowulf/Freyr would be better since with wenzhong and two water xi's I don't really need anymore converters  Undecided

Also is a Daji team possible because I just got her from the ancient coin seal and I'm pretty excited to use her although she doesn't seem so powerful/ meta anymore
Florice weak?, not by a chance, check what she does when transformed, x10 atk and remove all other effects in play, probably by now you are not facing that kind of enemies, but on high level stages enemies that add status like poison or time reduction are all over the place, that is why people never forget about her, Sariel or Yukimura. 

Beowulf can bring tons of damage, but he is a demon, and is not easy to max at all, you are also missing Scrubia to get his full potential. 

Freyr is one of the best water meta leaders right now, the problems is that you need to farm his skill, get amelioration, evolve pr, vr, and on top of that wait for Odin to return and manage to defeat his nightmare 7 times, 2 for PR, and 5 for VR + farm odin skill to be efficient, and if you want the cherry on the top of the cake, try to get Skogul (the girl on my avatar) from the seal so you get 2 more seconds and their cooldown reduced by -1. Yes, I have a perfect Freyr team and I've used him to pass most of the 9th seal.

Not really, right now she is used as grind leader, but in reality she is a good member right now because Metasphere shield is really annoying and she was used on Lu Bu and Loki to pass Heracles ultimate stage. I could say she is returning to the meta as member right now, but not as leader because 125%+25%(teamskill) combo damage doesn't make a difference right now, I think madhead didn't buff that leaderskill because we can stack her with Circe for a total of 190% now, PR Wawel has 200%.
[Image: zu27X6A.png]

[GOS] Oriceles. UID: 64,287,068
Common adjutants: All Norse Gods, Chessia, Abraham, Barbara, and Lu Bu.
I'm Guild of Saviors president, and we are looking for members.