Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Team Building Assistance!
Hi all!,

I recently got back into TOS and want to make a stronger team. Currently I have two teams right now, both greek god teams (PR and Maxlvls, some maxskill too)

1. Poseidon - CoP - Wenzhong - CoA - Tefnut - Poseidon
2. Athena - ForestsKeeper - Yunyang - Yggdrasil - Circe - Athena

Assuming that the following cards were all Maxlvl and PR (unless stated) I would really appreciate some tips on team building and the current meta! I also still have my ALLMAX ANNIVERSARY DRAW that I can use C:

Thanks a lot! (list of cards under spoilers.)

Gods:
-    Water:
Urd
Poseidon
CoA - Carrie
CoP - Cateua & Ravniss
Freyr
Tian-hou, Matsu
Oceans Keeper
Skogul

-    Fire:
Skuld
Hephaestus
Aries
Taurus
Amaterasu Omikami
Flames Keeper
Refulgent Agnamut
Phanes

-    Earth:
Verthandi
Capricorn
Athena
Forests Keeper
Fallen Feather - Indulgent
Geironul
Gaia
Taishang Laojun

-    Light:
Apollo
CoL - Luna
CoL - Galio
Zeus (not PR)
PR Yan & Xi
Idun
Keeper of Festivals - Nian
Dinoysus
The Magic Lamp
Yue Lao

-    Dark:
Valkyrie
Odin (not PR)
CoS - Alma
Hades (not PR)
Changxi
Namtar
Keeper in the Dark
Fallen Feather - Apathetic
Norvi
Izanami
Rahu

Fiends/Demons:

-    Water:
Yuki-onna
Elizabeth
Scrubia
Louis
Cinderella

-    Fire:
Shuten-doji
Archilles
Thetis
Chong Lou
Jackie
Katawaguruma
EmperorDragon of FieryWings
The Red Noses

-    Earth:
Diarmuid
Rosa Sisters - Amor & Celos
Belle
Yamauba
Kushinada
Alibaba
Kojiro

-    Light:
Beelzebub
Zendouki
Kejourou
BoneDragon of GrowingPhosphorus

-    Dark:
PR Yan & Xi
Tuchigumo
Todd
Myoudouki
Blackrose Harley
Rainee

Humans:
-    Water:
Wen Zhong
Cassandra
PQoW
Dreamer Matthew
Gretchen H.
Souless Robot
Han Ling-Sha
Yue Qi
Wang Hsian-Hu
Azai
Oichi
Ji Wu Wang

-    Fire:
Medea
PKoF
Sean
Agnesi
Jia Rou
Winkie
Nangong Huang
Wangshu
Tristan
Bedivere
Nohime
Li Naotora
Shizaku Gozen
Au Shiau Hung Chen

-    Earth:
Duncan
Circe
PKoE
Lu Cheng-Syuan
Sih Kong Yu
Jiang Yun-Fan
Hsiahou Jin-Hsuan
Hideyoshi

-    Light:
PKoL
Jyu Yun & Cloudy
Modi & Magni
Agatha
Queen Arthur
Honda
Terry
Marbas

-    Dark:
Endor
HFD
Ian Cliff
Novia Cliff
PKoD
Thomas Midgley
Yue Jin-Zhao
Yocto
Diaochan
Ye Shiao Chai

Beasts:
-    Water:
Tefnut
Cthulhu
Frosty Melog

-    Fire:
Cerberus
GSoF

-    Earth:
Yunyang
Medusa
Haza
Inari

-    Light:
Griffin
GSoL
Pluma
Illuminated Melog
Toto

-    Dark:
GSoD
Basti
Baphomet
Bobo
Silver Bullet

Dragons:
-    Water:
Ao Guang
GSoA
DDoW
MDoW
DSoW

-    Fire:
DDoF
Blazing Golemn
MDoF
EDoF
DSoF
Inferno Melog
Piasa
Shakuro

-    Earth:
DDoE
MDoE
EDoE
DSoE
Pilatus
FoulDragon of CorruptingMaggots

-    Light:
DDoL
MDoL
DSoL
ProtometallicDragon Uranus (not PR)
EDoL

-    Dark:
DDoD
DSoD
Moonlight Golem
MDoD
EDoD
Nightfall Melog

Elf:
-    Water:
Jinnie
Snow Cone
Margarite
Pupuro
Fylgja
Vepar

-    Fire:
Nezha
Marchosias

-    Earth:
Yggdrasil
Yvette
Tini

-    Light:
Marguerite

-    Dark:
Underworld Rebel Lucy
Isabel
Morris
Komatsuhime 

-update-
Just drew an Andromeda

http://towerofsaviors.wikia.com/wiki/Your_5-Year-Draw_All_Max

Read this. You have Novalis (DSoD I presume) so your best pick will probably be Azathoth.

For the teams you already have, Greeks got VR last patch and are now quite decent, though Poseidon and Athena I would say are weaker/harder to use just because their recommended "enchantress" are much rarer than the other elements: NVR Water Bride (Sapphire Phantom - Xi) and Rakshasa, respectively. After VR, their teams don't really need converters, just damage buffs and utility. Your first priority should be to VR them. Circe doesn't work in Greek, even in PR so I dunno why you have her in there.

I recommend training up your Hephaestus since you have Shakuro and Medea, and your Apollo since you have Luna and ML might return soon (I am not sure the Sealed Lords event is still going but PR Yog Sothoth is definitely coming). Phanes and Gaia just got PR and they are great too, and you can use Heph/Athena as members for them, as well as the same members you'd use in those teams. Hideyoshi is also decent but you missed all the new members he got last patch. The new SM this week is a decent damage booster for him though.

I can give sample team setups, but I don't wanna do it for everything so just tell me which teams you're most interested in.

[Image: hDTtKNv.png]
LF: Love and condo buyers. JK.
|Skill Training Guide For Newbies|
Thanks for the reply CC:
I didnt realise Circe didn’t work with greek LOL qlso shouldve been more specific with current team Cx

VR AllMax Athena - PR Yunyang - Yggdrasil - AllMax Sariel - PR Circe
Considering changing Circe for Ali Baba?

Who would you recommened in an Azathoth/DSoD team? And who could I use right now with my current dragons? Haha

Thanks!

I would go with Athena - Capricorn - Yunyang - Ali Baba - Yvette + Athena.

Capricorn after his AR is effectively a CD3, everyone has an extra fire attack for 1 turn, which is great, especially since his CD reduction is in line with what you want to do for VR Athena (dissolve multiple colors of attributes). His stats are pretty beefy too, so it should make up for the Demon/Elf a bit. Yvette is for healing, once she PRs she's quite a powerful 3 turn drain/buff that should help make up for Yunyang removing hearts. Panda and Ali Baba don't need much explanation.

For dragons: Azathoth - Ursula - Barbara - Novalis - Pilatus + Azathoth. You want to arrange them in that order because of Azathtoth's active, same colors shouldn't touch each other for maximum combos.

Ursula needs no explanation, she's a great partner to Novalis. The earth dragons are really just filler because you don't have better options.

Might wanna read: http://www.towerofsaviorsforum.com/Thread-Azathoth
Ahhh I see, thanks very much for your suggestions C: 

I haven't seen some of the cards from the recommended members on http://www.towerofsaviorsforum.com/Thread-Azathoth
could you give me the names of the first 5 cards on there please?

Also are there any other draws you would recommend from the Anniversary Draw other than Azathoth?

I haven't really leveled any of my fire cards so I might not go with them.. otherwise whats a preferable team (sample team) setup for PR Gaia as leader? :o
(03-06-2018, 06:35 PM)Euphoey Wrote: Ahhh I see, thanks very much for your suggestions C: 

I haven't seen some of the cards from the recommended members on http://www.towerofsaviorsforum.com/Thread-Azathoth
could you give me the names of the first 5 cards on there please?

Also are there any other draws you would recommend from the Anniversary Draw other than Azathoth?

I haven't really leveled any of my fire cards so I might not go with them.. otherwise whats a preferable team (sample team) setup for PR Gaia as leader? :o

1) Novalis (aka Dragon Spiritor of Dark) - That is the post-PR form.

2) Colin - Light Dragon SM card

3) Ursula (aka Dragon Spiritor of Water) - Post PR form

4) Date Masamune - Dark Dragon JO card

5) Draco - Earth Dragon card from the Starburst Pulses exclusive seal series. 

There aren't really that many dragons in the game, so you could just look up dragons on the wikia and find most of the ones you don't recognize, I think.
ID: 40 944 239  
Allies (All/Dbl Max): Darkness, Aqua, Kurama
Other Frequently Used Leaders (All/Dbl Max): VR Greek (FELDW), Hiei, Vishnu, Brahma, Azathoth, Daoloth, PR Haza, etc.
You don't have the inventory for Daoloth, can't recommend a perrenial elf if you don't have one already for tumbler. And this is uh, personal bias but I never really recommend Ophiuchus. So really I'd say Azathoth or bust.

Gaia team with your inventory should go: Gaia - Athena (OVR) - Geironul - Capricorn - Hideyoshi + Gaia. Can also try to draw the new Earth Common from the current special seal, because he's got a healing convert that synergizes well with Gaia's active and helps solve a common problem with her (she converts so much it usually eliminates heart runes). Switch him for Hideyoshi, and you get the benefit of a monogod team.
use aza he will shitt on everything except overheal shield