Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tan San zhang or maya?
(02-17-2018, 07:07 PM)[TRC]AshBringer Wrote: if y'all don't mind, i would love to get some info on how i should go about building light teams rn. sorry op, but i too don't wanna start an identical thread.

drew 2 mayas in this ancient coin draw, but i don't have pr ml, or ar luna. i have an arthur team, but i really want to improve it. i still haven't used the all max reward, so i'm thinking of using it on atlantis or tsz. any advice?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
I said this on the other thread. Black cards are not available from the All Max. Don't waste your draw.

ML will be back soon as part of the "Return of the Sealed Lord" event at some point, though I think Giemsa might be coming first because of the return of the original Yanxis next week. You should try to train at least two MLs once he drops, even if not to dual max. This gives you some time to train up your Maya and Luna, and maybe Genie as a nice boost/convert? Or Jack if you wanna go full ham.

That Arthur team is quite good. I would consider replacing Hattori or Katherin (depending on the stage) for Huang Zhong, who you already have.

[Image: hDTtKNv.png]
LF: Love and condo buyers. JK.
|Skill Training Guide For Newbies|
(02-17-2018, 07:22 PM)Fauxy Wrote:
(02-17-2018, 07:07 PM)[TRC]AshBringer Wrote: if y'all don't mind, i would love to get some info on how i should go about building light teams rn. sorry op, but i too don't wanna start an identical thread.

drew 2 mayas in this ancient coin draw, but i don't have pr ml, or ar luna. i have an arthur team, but i really want to improve it. i still haven't used the all max reward, so i'm thinking of using it on atlantis or tsz. any advice?

I said this on the other thread. Black cards are not available from the All Max. Don't waste your draw.

ML will be back soon as part of the "Return of the Sealed Lord" event at some point, though I think Giemsa might be coming first because of the return of the original Yanxis next week. You should try to train at least two MLs once he drops, even if not to dual max. This gives you some time to train up your Maya and Luna, and maybe Genie as a nice boost/convert? Or Jack if you wanna go full ham.

That Arthur team is quite good. I would consider replacing Hattori or Katherin (depending on the stage) for Huang Zhong, who you already have.

no tsz for me then Sad i have all the members for it, sadly.

i guess an arthur team would be:

Arthur | Huang Zhong | Katherin | Modi & Magni | Tsang | Arthur

on the other hand, a possible maya team should be:

Maya | PR ML | PR ML | AR LUNA | and a convert (?) | Maya

just for my own information,

TSZ | Fenrir | Fenrir | Merlin | Katherin | TSZ

is my inventory more suited for tsz? i'm glad that i was lucky enough to draw two mayas, but sadly no tsz for me. really glad to be able to build a good light team, since i already have dark, earth and fire covered. Thanks for all the help !

(02-17-2018, 07:34 PM)[TRC]AshBringer Wrote:

is my inventory more suited for tsz? i'm glad that i was lucky enough to draw two mayas, but sadly no tsz for me. really glad to be able to build a good light team, since i already have dark, earth and fire covered. Thanks for all the help !

Ideally you'd have YYS in an Arthur team but you don't have him so that's over and done. I can't imagine MH reissuing a card like that so soon (Huang Zhong as a reissue of TYR took a long time to surface after all), but we might get another version of Salonbus (Light Human, monster with the highest attack launches 4 attacks for 2 turns) to compensate at some point, since he's been unavailable longer, and is fundamentally almost the same thing. Hattori and Katherin are both good. It really depends on the situation (next to Huang Zhong Hattori is a 2.5x team boost and can be used kind of as a placeholder for a YYS type card), it's worth it to train both and Hattori's stage is coming back soon so you can farm a bit.

You can look at my ML thread in the meta subforum to get an idea what cards to use for Maya. 2 MLs and Luna is standard imo, one slot for utility/fast convert that prioritizes Gods and Demons. But you can go up and down with diff variations of the Lunafer combo depending on what you need to do.

I'd pick Colin over Katherin for TSZ because that HP is something TSZ's teamskill can't provide and Colin solves most of the same problems as Katherin and then some. I don't really feel like your inventory is more suited for any one light leader over the other, you seem to have a pretty good mix.

[Image: hDTtKNv.png]
LF: Love and condo buyers. JK.
|Skill Training Guide For Newbies|
(02-17-2018, 07:34 PM)[TRC]AshBringer Wrote:

Tbh, you can build both but I'd say your inventory is more suited for Arthur just because you have more options for him. Your TSZ team options are pretty limited right now and you're missing some key members to take it that extra mile like Colin, Pluma etc. Do keep in mind that sometimes a Minamoto fusion works better than Fenrir depending on the stage so it's not like 2 slots are necessarily fixed for Fenrir.

That arthur team sounds good, but it's not the best as you're missing Yi Yeh Shu for the ideal setup. Remember that Hattori gives increased spin time as well as part of his team skill so be sure to farm him when the biweekly comes back. The more light humans you have trained up, the more versatile Arthur becomes. Now if I could just draw into Arthur myself...
PR: FD Primal, FED OoD, WE Newborn Elves, Aloha, Dipankara etc.
VR: WFEL Greek, WFEL Crimson Grace, ED Norse, Daji
Rares: Atlantis, Maya, Lu Dongbin/He Xian Gu, Azathoth, Ghroth, Daoloth, Rose, Sakura, Ophiuchus, Nobunaga, Hideyoshi, Amaterasu, Tsukuyomi, Izanagi, Chessia, Abraham, Uncle Tuu, Xiahou Dun

ID: 21218485
(02-15-2018, 06:07 PM)Fauxy Wrote: How are all y'all drawing into multiple black cards per event? I feel so lucky if I get one lol.
Bruh I only want Water Xi but got dupe black cards lmao 
[Image: kkkeFG7.png]
ID: 67339257