Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tan San zhang or maya?
Got lucky and drew both tsz and maya during the recent anciet seal draw haha ...

Which team would should i build? 

I haven't used my all Max reward yet

Thanks! 

[Image: 9559536_1890322266.png]
They are two different playstyles

I see 3 teams arthur, maya and TSZ

Arthur use light humans done

Maya wait till ML comes back and get ar luna

TSZ get 4 races and done

But TSZ need a fusion such as fenrir which if you have then gogo TSZ

If not i recommend Maya over TSZ

Or if you want consistent damage/recovery use TSZ (bad side is you cant use ML the power house of light and AR luna. Same goes for arthur)

Or if you like that skydrop (like me) then go maya. Maya can use ML and AR luna and will shit on everything in TOS.

Or if you like light humans like me go arthur and have fun.

I summon you (you know who you are Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin )

How are all y'all drawing into multiple black cards per event? I feel so lucky if I get one lol.

As for which you should choose, your light inventory isn't really weighted toward one or another. Both of them are heavily dependent on a sealed lord (ML for Maya, Fenrir for TSZ) but those are F2P content. Fenrir (the Sirius twins' fusion) event has already passed whereas ML has yet to make his appearance for the "Return of the Sealed Lords" so that might help make your decision. However Guilds can now purchase the Sirius stages so you might wanna talk to your GM if you eventually still decide TSZ is the way to go.

For overall strength they both have their pros and cons. Maya is hard to control damage output-wise, especially without ML in her team. TSZ is more consistent and generally considered more powerful at a base level, but he has a very rigid team restriction which means you need those specific cards and he very rarely gets new viable team members. He also doesn't offer spin help while Maya does, making the two of them similar to the Rose and Sakura debate of raw power vs ease of use.

In the long run, you want to train both because they're actually very different despite having the same element, and will excel at different kinds of stages. But as a personal opinion, given you don't have much trained up, Maya is the one you want just because she has no team restrictions, even though you won't feel her full power until you get her recommended team.

[Image: hDTtKNv.png]
LF: Love and condo buyers. JK.
|Skill Training Guide For Newbies|
Thanks for your awesome replies Smile

I have both the dark and light sealed lord wolves, tho not enough evolve materials haha

What is the recommended team for f2p and ideal teams for maya and tsz?

And what card should I get if I want to use my all Max reward to boost my light teams
?
[Image: 9559536_1890322266.png]
I'm just gonna link my ML thread for Maya lol: http://www.towerofsaviorsforum.com/Thread-Lucifer-and-Luna

TSZ is generally set up as TSZ - Fenrir - Colin/Nathaniel/Katherin - Merlin + TSZ. You can swap Merlin with Nyx (free from completing 9th seal I think) for a cheaper setup. You may also wanna train Fafnir as a generic boost, but he's really not that good/important.

EDIT: For your all max, I recommend a leader. Luna might be worth if you're going Maya, but otherwise, you're probably better of strengthening your other elements.
Can I jump in on this topic please without derailing OP? I just drew both TSZ and Arthur, and already have Maya, so I don't want to start a new, very similar thread.

I don't have Merlin or Nyx, but I have pretty much all the other light cards besides Wukong and Thrud. Is TSZ still viable for me? Any thoughts on the new Sindhu cards which seem to be tailored for him?

And what is the consensus on Arthur now? I never paid attention to him given how limited he was at launch, but I feel a lot of content/changes now benefit him. What's the ideal team setup?
(02-15-2018, 10:09 PM)Dominus Wrote: Can I jump in on this topic please without derailing OP? I just drew both TSZ and Arthur, and already have Maya, so I don't want to start a new, very similar thread.

I don't have Merlin or Nyx, but I have pretty much all the other light cards besides Wukong and Thrud. Is TSZ still viable for me? Any thoughts on the new Sindhu cards which seem to be tailored for him?

And what is the consensus on Arthur now? I never paid attention to him given how limited he was at launch, but I feel a lot of content/changes now benefit him. What's the ideal team setup?

You want an elf in TSZ to have a high RCV base to sync to. You'll lose out on that without one (unless you pick a high RCV fusion like Minamoto), but it's not like completely unplayable. There's not that many light elves to choose from unfortunately. Strelitzia works in a pinch but you can pretty much only make use of her active when also using Colin. The new light elf is not a perfect fit, but with Fenrir in the team it's at least three columns of enchanted, which isn't the worst possible thing a card can do at that low a CD. Hamel and Woodbury... eh.

Of the two cards who sync elements to TSZ, Sha Seng is more viable but his stats and CD are really strangely out of touch. Zhu Baije just doesn't fit, his active doesn't make much sense in a TSZ team.

I think Arthur was underrated even before the current patch. She (according to lore she's a girl lol) was one of the original teams capable of beating Khaos after all. She's quite good but so much of it has come from her members that her team is very crowded for choices now. I think the most popular setup is Arthur - Huang Zhong/TYR - Tsang/Yuan Shao - YYS - M&M/Katherin + Arthur.
(02-15-2018, 10:09 PM)Dominus Wrote: Can I jump in on this topic please without derailing OP? I just drew both TSZ and Arthur, and already have Maya, so I don't want to start a new, very similar thread.

The fusion is what really matters in TSZ. Fenrir or Minamoto fusion are both great depending on the stage and which you prefer so if you have either one or both of those then you're good. Common members I see in TSZ are Colin, Katherin, M&M, Pluma and Ra. Strelitzia + Colin can potentially deal very high damage but it's a bit luck dependent based on how many heart runes Colin gives you. Queltza from the wiki suggested TSZ + Colin + Katherin which basically gives you Khaos' active skill and all runes possessing the effect of light. Being a long-time player you probably also have some useful biweeklies like the camera girl so there's lots of options. Just make sure to have a fusion to get the most out of the team.

Right now Arthur is totally packed. So much more teambuilding options available with practically every update adding on to the light human roster. You can choose to use TYR or Huang Zhong or both, throw in a Tsang or Yuan Shao, Yi Yeh Shu for 2 rounds of massive burst, and a Katherine or M&M. The Crater Biweekly which transfers dark to light human runes also works pretty well. I'd say Arthur is a very versatile team right now. 
PR: FD Primal, FED OoD, WE Newborn Elves, Aloha, Dipankara etc.
VR: WFEL Greek, WFEL Crimson Grace, ED Norse, Daji
Rares: Atlantis, Maya, Lu Dongbin/He Xian Gu, Azathoth, Ghroth, Daoloth, Rose, Sakura, Ophiuchus, Nobunaga, Hideyoshi, Amaterasu, Tsukuyomi, Izanagi, Chessia, Abraham, Uncle Tuu, Xiahou Dun

ID: 21218485
if y'all don't mind, i would love to get some info on how i should go about building light teams rn. sorry op, but i too don't wanna start an identical thread.

drew 2 mayas in this ancient coin draw, but i don't have pr ml, or ar luna. i have an arthur team, but i really want to improve it. i still haven't used the all max reward, so i'm thinking of using it on atlantis or tsz. any advice?

[Image: f8140e31eed0da5f19bc6d60ce1534e7.jpg][Image: 0b47df399b1b394349f1ae8e14aae455.jpg][Image: 036ced35ce759ab8fd5c99dcf440604f.jpg][Image: 4f88f1a6a81c6d867f60a39753e08d95.jpg][Image: 7a8c14db225e23c2dde3305e947416c8.jpg][Image: aba61bca55732e5e20c4fa34403b9a6c.jpg]

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
You can't use the all max to redeem a black card, only rares.
PR: FD Primal, FED OoD, WE Newborn Elves, Aloha, Dipankara etc.
VR: WFEL Greek, WFEL Crimson Grace, ED Norse, Daji
Rares: Atlantis, Maya, Lu Dongbin/He Xian Gu, Azathoth, Ghroth, Daoloth, Rose, Sakura, Ophiuchus, Nobunaga, Hideyoshi, Amaterasu, Tsukuyomi, Izanagi, Chessia, Abraham, Uncle Tuu, Xiahou Dun

ID: 21218485