Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Take a look of my inventory, and help me build some teams.
(01-24-2018, 02:46 AM)Zneagh Wrote: As I mentioned earlier, I am currently stuck at 9-2-1...

And even if I managed to pass it, there is no way I can pass Star in The Sky ( 30 Light Runes )...

Or maybe I just don't know it, mind guide me a lil' bit ?

What's the name of the stage are you struggling with? 9-2-1 has multiple stages..?

For Stars in the Sky, Rose can probably just grind the 30 Light rune shield, since I don't think Aether ignores defense. Just burst once you're ready to dissolve the last couple of light runes.

ID: 40 944 239  
Ally: Khaos (Dbl Max).
Frequently Used Leaders (All/Dbl Max): VR Greek (FELD), Ophiuchus, Lu Bu, Mastema, Azazel, Izanagi, Rose, Daoloth, etc.
(01-24-2018, 02:46 AM)Zneagh Wrote: As I mentioned earlier, I am currently stuck at 9-2-1...

And even if I managed to pass it, there is no way I can pass Star in The Sky ( 30 Light Runes )...

Or maybe I just don't know it, mind guide me a lil' bit ?

I'm presuming 9-2-1-4, Dignity of the Overlord.

Team: Rose - Cornflower - Morris - Cactus - Strelitzia + Rose

Gonna presume you have all at max, if you don't then that's your problem. Always try to spin at least two rows unless you're stalling. Use Morris convert if ever you're in trouble.

By wave:
1) Just spin. Stall as much as you can.
2) Just spin, kill if the mobs attacks will sync up and occur on the same turn. Otherwise, stall a bit.
3) Ideally you can manage 7+ combos without needing actives. If not, turn on Cornflower.
4) Just spin.
5a) Just spin. Remember you need to dissolve both water and light.
5b) Turn on Cactus, one Rose, if you're unconfident, Strelitzia. Don't lose Cactus after this point by not dissolving hearts.
6) Just spin. You can't die unless you hit a burn tile after being attacked. If CF is far from being back up or if you used Strelitzia, stall here.
7) Spin to kill.
8) Turn on one Rose, Morris if possible. Spin.
9) Turn on Cornflower. Spin, make sure to dissolve all locked runes. It is important that you kill before he attacks, because he has Phantom.
10a) A little difficult, convert if you need to but make sure you dissolve all electric runes.
10b) Turn on Rose and Strelitzia, try to dissolve at least three rows, use compulsion if you're unconfident.

Rose can do Stars in the Sky also because she can survive Aether's attacks through tumbler, and you can just grind out the 30 light runes, so long as you heal to full every turn she can't actually kill you.

[Image: 6vGgbAU.png]UID: 86478773
Hi, it's me again.

I'm stuck at 9-2-2-4 - "Bravery is Power" for like... a month.

I'm using team with PRed Diablo - PRed Morris ( 87/Max Skill ) - PRed Matryoshka ( 87/MaxSkill ) - Rose ( 99/10 ) - Cornflower ( 99/10 ) + Sengo Muramasa.

Couldn't pass Var, though I activated Matryoshka + Rose + Corn + Sengo.

My Morris and Matryoshka don't have any Ame.

Now, I will level my Morris and Matryoshka to Max Level, but is it necessary for them to be Amed?

I still save my All Max Gift and 100 Dimes for CNY and Ancient Coin Draw. Have to spend the All Max wisely thou.

Really want to pass this 9-2-2-4, since the discount on Stamia is coming to the end ;-;

(02-12-2018, 02:28 PM)Zneagh Wrote: Hi, it's me again.

I'm stuck at 9-2-2-4 - "Bravery is Power" for like... a month.

I'm using team with PRed Diablo - PRed Morris ( 87/Max Skill ) - PRed Matryoshka ( 87/MaxSkill ) - Rose ( 99/10 ) - Cornflower ( 99/10 ) + Sengo Muramasa.

Couldn't pass Var, though I activated Matryoshka + Rose + Corn + Sengo.

My Morris and Matryoshka don't have any Ame.

Now, I will level my Morris and Matryoshka to Max Level, but is it necessary for them to be Amed?

I still save my All Max Gift and 100 Dimes for CNY and Ancient Coin Draw. Have to spend the All Max wisely thou.

Really want to pass this 9-2-2-4, since the discount on Stamia is coming to the end ;-;

You should probably ally a PR Sprite (for example Yvette) or Merlin instead of Sengo.

I recommend PR Yvette so you can take advantage of the combine skill with Diablo, for burst. Note that you can also use the attack boost and 20% damage leech to add to your recovery damage. 
Remember that attack multipliers like Rose or Cornflower's first skill don't do as much for you, so don't be afraid to push the effects off with your other actives. Make sure that recovery boosts like Cornflower's second skill or Matryoshka don't get pushed off however! Only 4 buffs can be active at a time! Matryoshka + Rose + Corn + Sengo total to 5 buffs, so it's likely that you may have pushed off something important...
Frequently Used Leaders (All/Dbl Max): VR Greek (FELD), Ophiuchus, Lu Bu, Mastema, Azazel, Izanagi, Rose, Daoloth, etc.
Hello, it's me.

Thank everyone for your generous sharings, I've completed every Seal. Now I can fully focus on farming as well as skill leveling.

After a massive draw from this morning, I have to make an update of my inventory, here is the link to the images. Inconveniences caused is regretted... CLICK ME SENPAI

Should I switch my focus on a Light team ( Since I got Tang Sangzang, Honda and Daoloth as well), I have a feeling that my light element cards are quite good enough.

Some of my current teams

1. Atlantis - PR Wen Zhong - PR Molly - PR Aloha - Pupuro 
2. Ghroth - Solar Sirius - Lunar Sirius - Daoloth - PR Aloha 
3. Tang Sanzang - Lady White Bones (new card) - Copper - Terry Bogard (KOF Light) -  Noah
4. Daoloth - Copper - Lady White Bones - Ghatanothoa - Nyx (may leave Lady White Bones and Nyx for Fenrir)
5. Rose - Cactus/Paperwhite - Strelitzia - Cornflower - Mysorensis
6. Cornflower - Cornflower/ May Lily - Paperwhite - Strelitzia - Rose
7. PR Aloha - PR Iquitos - PR Medusa - Fenrir
8. Copper - Daoloth - Masamune - Draco - Barbara

Please let me see your thoughts about these team, and guide me what should I focus on. Totally lost with all these new cards I got today.

Thank you for your attention, and yeah, Happy Lunar New Year.

(Why MH keep saying "CHINESE" New Year ? C'mon, we Viet Nam celebrates it too !)
(02-15-2018, 09:19 PM)Zneagh Wrote: Hello, it's me.

Thank everyone for your generous sharings, I've completed every Seal. Now I can fully focus on farming as well as skill leveling.

After a massive draw from this morning, I have to make an update of my inventory, here is the link to the images. Inconveniences caused is regretted... CLICK ME SENPAI

Should I switch my focus on a Light team ( Since I got Tang Sangzang, Honda and Daoloth as well), I have a feeling that my light element cards are quite good enough.

Some of my current teams

1. Atlantis - PR Wen Zhong - PR Molly - PR Aloha - Pupuro 
2. Ghroth - Solar Sirius - Lunar Sirius - Daoloth - PR Aloha 
3. Tang Sanzang - Lady White Bones (new card) - Copper - Terry Bogard (KOF Light) -  Noah
4. Daoloth - Copper - Lady White Bones - Ghatanothoa - Nyx (may leave Lady White Bones and Nyx for Fenrir)
5. Rose - Cactus/Paperwhite - Strelitzia - Cornflower - Mysorensis
6. Cornflower - Cornflower/ May Lily - Paperwhite - Strelitzia - Rose
7. PR Aloha - PR Iquitos - PR Medusa - Fenrir
8. Copper - Daoloth - Masamune - Draco - Barbara

Please let me see your thoughts about these team, and guide me what should I focus on. Totally lost with all these new cards I got today.

Thank you for your attention, and yeah, Happy Lunar New Year.

(Why MH keep saying "CHINESE" New Year ? C'mon, we Viet Nam celebrates it too !)

Put Fenrir in TSZ, put Fenrir in Daoloth. TSZ syncs base attack across the entire team, so you want a fusion in there.

Still don't recommend Cornflower as an elf mono leader.

If you're playing dragons, you should have Novalis instead of Barbara in your Copper team, though I don't know how strong it'll be these days.