Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Take a look of my inventory, and help me build some teams.
The first thing you need to do it's check is how many you are missing from each category where you have an interest in getting a specific card, if the answer is six or more then it's probably not worth it to go for the chance of not getting the one you want if there are others options where it is guaranteed to assist the one you want. Also keep in mind that there will be a black card draw event where you can draw before the guaranteed new card so if you draw in the black cards one you might need to recheck how many you miss.

Enviado desde mi BLL-L23 mediante Tapatalk

ID: 79230079

Available allies: pr Idun, all max pr Verthandi, ame IV Lu Cheng-Syuan, Dumuzi, Atrahasis.
Is your inventory updated from the first time you posted? For Daoloth you really ought to have Fenrir in your team, it makes that big of a difference. You have all the core cards for an Azathoth team, so if you're inclined to go the dragon route, you can't go wrong with Azathoth. It also helps that dark dragons are really limited so you're practically guaranteed to have Azathoth come up as a choice. Ophiuchus on the other hand is a great card that is able to solve a multitude of board hazards just by a normal spin, an option not available to any other team currently. However, opinions are divided on whether an earth Ophi team is even worth running at all. Most setups revolve around the Gemini + Luna combo for constant damage and burst, but because you are running multicolor, the lack of a universal attack rune can be a problem. Also, the earth god roster is more than double the size of dark dragons so bear in mind that if you do not own more than five earth gods, there is a chance that Ophiuchus may not appear as a choice at all.

Main Ally: Azathoth
PR: FED OoD, WE Newborn Elves, WE Spiritual Civilization, WFE Egyptians, Aloha, Dipankara
VR: WFEL Crimson Grace, ED Norse, Daji
EX. Seal: Atlantis, Maya, Azathoth, Ghroth, Rose, Sakura, Ophiuchus, Hideyoshi, Amaterasu, Izanagi, Chessia, Abraham, Uncle Tuu

ID: 21218485
(01-20-2018, 03:54 AM)Joaqs Wrote: The first thing you need to do it's check is how many you are missing from each category where you have an interest in getting a specific card, if the answer is six or more then it's probably not worth it to go for the chance of not getting the one you want if there are others options where it is guaranteed to assist the one you want. Also keep in mind that there will be a black card draw event where you can draw before the guaranteed new card so if you draw in the black cards one you might need to recheck how many you miss.

Oh yes, you're right. So I do this to keep track of my cards : https://imgur.com/a/pi6gu

Look like my safe bet is Light Dragon for Daoloth, Dark Dragon for Azathoth, Fire Elf for Sakura (Honestly to say, I don't really want Sakura anymore, Cornflower and Rose are enough for me), Fire Human for that-broken-guy-I-heard-my-friend-says-that-he's-OP...

But let's say that I will pick Azathoth / Daoloth. I have Ferir already, so...

Which one should I pick again ? ...

The op human is Nobunaga?

Anyways, both Daoloth and Azatoth are great lasers with great active skills so I would say who you find more fun. Do keep in mind that although Dao can be played without the full passive it is good to have a light elf fire the passive.
That being said I have both and have more fun with Daoloth because it is tanky with good recovery and Fenrir is fun, Azatoth is stronger though cause the team can easily do 10 million with just Novalis and spinning.

Available allies: pr Idun, all max pr Verthandi, ame IV Lu Cheng-Syuan, Dumuzi, Atrahasis.
(01-20-2018, 03:56 AM)put1572 Wrote: Is your inventory updated from the first time you posted? For Daoloth you really ought to have Fenrir in your team, it makes that big of a difference. You have all the core cards for an Azathoth team, so if you're inclined to go the dragon route, you can't go wrong with Azathoth. It also helps that dark dragons are really limited so you're practically guaranteed to have Azathoth come up as a choice. Ophiuchus on the other hand is a great card that is able to solve a multitude of board hazards just by a normal spin, an option not available to any other team currently. However, opinions are divided on whether an earth Ophi team is even worth running at all. Most setups revolve around the Gemini + Luna combo for constant damage and burst, but because you are running multicolor, the lack of a universal attack rune can be a problem. Also, the earth god roster is more than double the size of dark dragons so bear in mind that if you do not own more than five earth gods, there is a chance that Ophiuchus may not appear as a choice at all.

I do Evol some, skill level some, AME some, but don't have any new card, except for Penta-Ocular Deity - Kongo Yasha Myoo and Diablo, I think I will farm 5 more of Diablo, 2 of its PR Mat. Then feed with 5 Baby Harpies + 5 Diablo and leave it there in my inventory.

Or should I farm him max? I want to save Dime for upcoming CNY ... I have a feeling that I won't be able to pull the black card with 60 Dime...

(01-20-2018, 01:46 PM)Joaqs Wrote: The op human is Nobunaga?

Anyways, both Daoloth and Azatoth are great lasers with great active skills so I would say who you find more fun. Do keep in mind that although Dao can be played without the full passive it is good to have a light elf fire the passive.
That being said I have both and have more fun with Daoloth because it is tanky with good recovery and Fenrir is fun, Azatoth is stronger though cause the team can easily do 10 million with just Novalis and spinning.

Yes I think it's him. But now I make my mind already, I think I will go for Daoloth. Thank you for your sharing anyway.

And for now, leave Daoloth and Azathoth aside. Which one should I focus my resoursces on?

What passive are you referring to?  If you are talking about the recovery passive, you can have any combination of light dragon/beast/elf, but you don't have to have all those types of cards for the passive to apply - e.g. you can run a full light dragon team and get the recovery bonus.
(01-20-2018, 02:24 PM)killerwombat Wrote:

What passive are you referring to?  If you are talking about the recovery passive, you can have any combination of light dragon/beast/elf, but you don't have to have all those types of cards for the passive to apply - e.g. you can run a full light dragon team and get the recovery bonus.
Whoops, you are right. I read the beasts or elves as beasts and elves so scratch that of the passive.