Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Take a look of my inventory, and help me build some teams.
Heart 
Hello, everyone.
Thank you for being here.

This is my inventory right now, would you please have a look at it and tell me how I should form a few deck.

Click this link please: https://imgur.com/a/D8TAO
Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Now, here are some teams I've been using lately (I always use the same leader so that I could make the most of their Team Skill)

Ghroth - Yibb - Ubbo - Ghatanothoa - Atlach
Atlantis - PR Aloha -  Ubbo - PR Yidhra - Pupuro
Cornflower - PR Saruman - Rosemellow - Hyacinth - Paperwhite
Rose - Hyacinth - Tezcatlipoca - Paperwhite - Cornflower
PR Aloha - PR Iquitos - PR Medusa - PR GSoL - Atlach
Copper - Draco - PR Novalis - Ubbo - Barbara

Please keep in mind that not all of them are maxed CD (but mostly reach the highest before evo already).

Some potentials ( Satan / Tsukuyomi / Erebus / Amaterasu / Yang Jian / Sima Yi ... )

For a specific goal, I would like to finish the 8th and 9th Seal as soon as possible. But I also want a deck that could pass some Ultimate Stages (It've been a while since the last time I passed any stages without Revival [Except for Saruman lately...])

I know that an US/SM requires different decks, yet I want to have a specific guide on which team / which card should I focus on training.

Thank you for your reading.

You need to focus on getting some of these to max lv/dual max. Good mix of leaders and member but most of them have no levels in. Ultimate stages these days are designed for teams that are all max or at least farmed before evolved and 2 slvl off of all max or something. That's the most important thing I can see which is probably impeding your progress.

More specific comments:
1) Ghroth team needs a fusion. Only scrolled quick since I'm on mobile but from what it seemed the only fusion available yo you is the reindeer fusion. Which is okay. But you probably didn't spend any time farming it during GE. Fenrir/Solar Fusion is returning with anniversary though. I would replace Atlach, Ghata, and Ubbo from that team. Yibb you keep just for teamskill.
2) Atlantis is your best leader and as a designated black card leader, most capable of conquering a wide range of stages. But your setup is bad. You should train that Wen Zhong you have. No Cass or fast converters either. Pupuro and Aloha are situational picks, Ubbo is terrible.
3) You don't have Panda and Furi, so your beast team has limits to how good it can be.
4) You don't seem to have any earth teams. I guess everyone has a weak element.
5) If you choose Tsuku as your dark leader, remember that you should ally with Anubis.

Might post more later maybe but my phone browser is crashing from all this text right now lol so I'm clicking post.

UID: 86478773
Adjutants: Maya and Rose.

On Request:
All Max: Ophiuchus, Erebus, Chessia, Amaterasu, Aloha, Wukong, Shuta, Yidhra, Magrence, Jackie, Jack, Barbara, Azathoth.
Nonmax: Aether, Khaos, Mai.

LF: A good time. Wink
Regarding these 2 teams:
Cornflower - PR Saruman - Rosemellow - Hyacinth - Paperwhite
Rose - Hyacinth - Tezcatlipoca - Paperwhite - Cornflower

Cornflower isn't that great as a rainbow elf leader, so I'd say stick to Rose. Hyacinth and Rosemellow aren't great members, so you should probably drop them.

You have Cactus which is good permanent buff in a Rose team. With Cactus, Tezca and Paperwhite though, you start running into the problem of having too many buffs (4 at a time max). You can consider replacing either Paperwhite or Tezca with Cactus, bringing in PR Saruman and having Cornflower to trigger the tumbler passive. IMO Saruman's active CD can be a little long, so you can also consider farming Yvette from the Lost Relic Pass Registry for a CD8 3turn 2x boost instead. Pupuro or Yidhra can also be good members here.

ID: 40 944 239  
Ally: Ophiuchus (Dbl Max).
Frequently Used Leaders: Lu Bu, Mastema, Izanagi, Nobunaga, Hideyoshi, Arthur, Yi Ye Shu, Rose, Ghroth, Daoloth, Mai, etc.
Thank Fauxy and Agnesi for your replies. And yes, I surely have to do something about my cards' level.

Yet, how could I do anything about it, I tried my best to farm the cards I thought I would need (Turn out... I don't)

I bought all the Plump Beasts in both the-trade-ship and arena, what else can I do to increase my card's level ?

Thank in advance.
Might wanna try picking two or three teams to focus on. Don't spread your resources too thinly. Otherwise, it's just a slow grind to get to the point where teams are good enough that you can juggle improving them since they don't need much. Do your arenas and your slots and eventually you'll get there.

On Request:
All Max: Ophiuchus, Erebus, Chessia, Amaterasu, Aloha, Wukong, Shuta, Yidhra, Magrence, Jackie, Jack, Barbara, Azathoth.

(01-02-2018, 10:32 PM)Fauxy Wrote: Might wanna try picking two or three teams to focus on. Don't spread your resources too thinly. Otherwise, it's just a slow grind to get to the point where teams are good enough that you can juggle improving them since they don't need much. Do your arenas and your slots and eventually you'll get there.

Hmm, can you form me some that could get me as far as possible? At least thru 8th seal, or can clear most of all returning Ultimate Lord battle which is coming back.

I'm not trying to be arrogant, yet all these returning stages are old already, I believe that with my current cards I might be able to clear it without revival, but I just don't know which.

Thank you 
(01-02-2018, 11:01 PM)Zneagh Wrote:
(01-02-2018, 10:32 PM)Fauxy Wrote: Might wanna try picking two or three teams to focus on. Don't spread your resources too thinly. Otherwise, it's just a slow grind to get to the point where teams are good enough that you can juggle improving them since they don't need much. Do your arenas and your slots and eventually you'll get there.

Hmm, can you form me some that could get me as far as possible? At least thru 8th seal, or can clear most of all returning Ultimate Lord battle which is coming back.

I'm not trying to be arrogant, yet all these returning stages are old already, I believe that with my current cards I might be able to clear it without revival, but I just don't know which.

Thank you 

If you look at Kirinfable's team test videos you'll see that most new teams are capable of conquering the actual final stage, and thus probably capable of conquering most of the stages that come before that. It's a matter of personal preference what playstyle you enjoy, as long as you pick something with up to date damage output. But my personal recommendation is Atlantis (can't go wrong with Atlantis/Maya/TSZ these days) as a main, and then either Ghroth or Rose as alternatives. Both of those have built in defensive systems (HP multiplier for Ghroth and Tumbler for Rose) which allow you to stumble a little bit while playing them, as well as member pools that aren't competing too much with Atlantis for resources (in terms of plump beasts and skill feeders).

Here are my proposed standard setups for the cards you already have:

Atlantis - Odous* - Kula - Molly - Wen Zhong + Atlantis
Ghroth - Yibb - The Antlers - The Red Noses - Medusa + Ghroth
Rose - Cornflower - Morris - Cactus - Strelitzia** + Rose

* Between Atlantis and Kula is the best placement for Odous because the former two have the highest base attacks on this team, so benefit the most from multiplier. If you're confident in your spinning and have the dragonware, you can switch Kula's spot with Molly as Molly has 2x attack whenever 20 runes are dissolved. Please PR Odous before using him for a multiracial water team though.
** I don't think Paperwhite is that good for Rose, but I'm not sure if I'm in the majority opinion with this. Strelitzia has surprised me in the past with how insanely powerful a burst she can do in a Rose team, so I recommend her over Paperwhite. Tezca is also decent, if you want more consistent damage rather than burst.

There's one specific stage you might need an odd team for, 9-3-4, Stars in the Sky. You're going to need something that produces 30 light runes in one turn or delays long enough for you to dissolve that. Ghatanothoa can... so long as you don't have heart runes on the board before hand. You can also take a chance with Ghroth and delay with Medusa to be safe. Otherwise, all three of those teams have a good shot at beating the whole thing themselves so long as you play smart.

Not sure about how well all of these will fare against Khaos NM though, if he's part of the returning stages. None of them were around the last time he was here, so they're untested. Also possible Yog Sothoth NM.

On Request:

Hi. This time is about the upcoming MH's Giveaway 1 CARD OF YOUR SELECT.

Well, recently. I've been working on my Atlantis / Water Team: I maxed my Wen Zhong and about to PR my Odous, I also PRed and maxed my Poseidon.

I also got both Black dog and Light dog, aren't maxed but the CDs are acceptable - 7 and 5. Still working on their leveling.

My Dragon Team is somewhat acceptable with the appearance of Ursula and Masamune.

I'm working on a light team for "Stars in the Sky", Beel and stuff.

Currently, I'm using Rose - Cornflower - Morris - Cactus - Strelitzia + Rose for climbing. The event is so great.

So, what do you think about the card that I should choose ? I really want to have Daoloth or Azaroth (hopefully I named them correct...) since they are too OP anyway, my main target is Azaroth since my Dragon team is now somehow acceptable...

But I really want to ask for you guys' opinions about this, what should I chose ?

Thank you.
My other interest are Ophiuchus, Andromeda, Lubu (I have a decent dark team... right ? Just not Maxed them...) Hideyoshi, etc...

(I secretly want to have Water Enchantress ;-Wink
Azathoth's not a bad pick. He's a strong card, and much easier to spin for than I initially expected because of the time extend. If you already have the team for him, why not? I also think it's a benefit that the only other dark dragons in the seal are Wawel and Sunny unless I'm forgetting someone, so you shouldn't have problems rolling for him because he'll be within the priority for the 5 you choose from.

I think everyone's kind of weighing their options right now because it's like being in a department store and being told you can have anything you want. It's a bit hard, but the decision's ultimately up to you. I suggest a leader though, rather than a member, just because it's easier to build a team with mediocre members but the right leader than to have the members but have to wait on ancient seal or a lucky diamond draw for the leader.

On Request: