Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
TOS fanart gallery
Lemme guess.........Harpy xD
Its PR Daji I can tell, hey at least its better than what I call art.

(got some non tos art that I'd like to share but naw)

[Image: imaginary_personality_holder_by_koishiko...80pg4n.jpg]
              ♥I am a soccer bal, a shrine maiden, a loli and the probably dumbest guy (?) you'll ever meet.♥Also an anti-PR Daji user♥Ally: PR Freyr♥
                                                                                           ♥What is "common sense"?♥
(07-08-2014, 04:12 AM)lokii Wrote: about the incomplete artwork 2 DS, is very well done IMO.
practice drawing using only pen instead of pencil will definitely improve your skill.

will join in as soon as i can find some free time and mood to draw.

Thanks!

I did some practice on drawing using pen , the results looks good and will try to practice it more often. //although most of them are doodles.

Will be looking forward to your drawings too!

- i . A

(07-17-2014, 07:48 PM)aegis Wrote: happy to see more artworks loaded here Smile

say hello to hades Big Grin lord of underworld, my new leader for rainbow team...

[Image: tos2.png]

This is just unbelievable! Hades looks magnificently dark here than the official one. His hair always reminds me of one the K-Pop idols, if I am not mistaken...

MH must really consider to make you as one their workers to work on new characters and design such... Looking at your artworks is always a pleasure to me/all of us, so don't give up and continue working on!

Cheering' ya! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

- i . A

(07-24-2014, 01:23 AM)Shun moa Wrote: (An attachment)
http://www.towerofsaviorsforum.com/attachment.php?aid=4411

━(屮゜Д゜)屮━━ CAN WE SHAKEZ HANDZ?

This is just too wonderful! But something's missing, like, Honor's wings...? Oh, never mind that. The drawingnn ish so cleannn. I'm so happy to see such nice artwork. I just couldn't get enough of this pair. щ(゜ロ゜щ) We need more. More pairings and more fan arts.

LET'Z SHAKEZ HANDZ. (ノ≧∀≦)ノ

- i . A

(08-10-2014, 12:06 AM)AmeshaSpentas999 Wrote: This post made me felt like doodling something, so yup...

[Image: 14119wh.jpg]

Very limited resources for drawing reference...
A sucky one hour plus doodle and lazy to even color it...

Hope that people know which character I'm doodling... Tongue

With one hour to finish such a nice waist-up, this art is definitely a well-done! I can confidently tell that it's PR'ed Daji, and I can't take my eyes off from PR'ed Daji's sexiness. /wipesbloodynose

Oh yeah, why don't try and look for a bigger image and zoom in for more details? Sometimes a reference for each characters are truly hard to find, unless MH post their character information sheet for fans to make more detailed fan art.

Great art, anyways! Thanks for sharing Big Grin

- i . A

[Image: 2ez4g2s.png]
(08-11-2014, 10:43 AM)KoishiKomeiji Wrote: Lemme guess.........Harpy xD
Its PR Daji I can tell, hey at least its better than what I call art.

(got some non tos art that I'd like to share but naw)

Omg... Hahahaha~~~ Harpy, u made me laugh till I nearly fall off my chair Big Grin
Thanks for the compliments anyways Smile
Talking about Harpy and art, I feel that the Harpy's character design is kinda experimental and it is like an "art" to me literally (look at THAT face lol Big Grin).

(08-11-2014, 10:50 PM)i . A Wrote: With one hour to finish such a nice waist-up, this art is definitely a well-done! I can confidently tell that it's PR'ed Daji, and I can't take my eyes off from PR'ed Daji's sexiness. /wipesbloodynose

Oh yeah, why don't try and look for a bigger image and zoom in for more details? Sometimes a reference for each characters are truly hard to find, unless MH post their character information sheet for fans to make more detailed fan art.

Great art, anyways! Thanks for sharing Big Grin

- i . A

Really appreciate your compliments and hope that it was not too provocative to you and the others lol... Tongue
It really motivates me to doodle more sexy (yet barely "healthy") stuffs, but should control myself and keep this post healthy or else I may get banned by the administrators one day... Tongue

Yup, I really wish that MH could provide larger images or some character design and setting images for drawing reference. But, not much reference is good in a sense that it would be challenging and allows to use your own creativity and imagination to doodle with a different style (i.e. I couldn't see PR Daji's claw like accessories on her hands properly, so I sampled the long fingernail accessories used in Thai dance to draw it... and it turned out kinda weird thou... Huh).

(08-12-2014, 01:59 AM)AmeshaSpentas999 Wrote: It really motivates me to doodle more sexy (yet barely "healthy") stuffs, but should control myself and keep this post healthy or else I may get banned by the administrators one day... Tongue

Or u can just pm them to me xP
[Image: 48170-ilyke.net-large-post-35152-gopro-p...r-cPEq.gif] 
 U see me rollin'
(08-12-2014, 02:04 AM)PokeySlime Wrote: Or u can just pm them to me xP

lololol~, what an interesting yet mischievous response I got here Big Grin
Let's see what can I do for my next doodle..
May be some coupling stuffs like Daji x Wukong (healthy yet sexy one of cos lol :p)?
(08-12-2014, 03:45 AM)AmeshaSpentas999 Wrote:
(08-12-2014, 02:04 AM)PokeySlime Wrote: Or u can just pm them to me xP

lololol~, what an interesting yet mischievous response I got here Big Grin
Let's see what can I do for my next doodle..
May be some coupling stuffs like Daji x Wukong (healthy yet sexy one of cos lol :p)?

Oh, and pm to me, too—— /Y'know good things are to be shared ;D

I thought of having Daji x Jiang Zi Ya as a couple instead since there's something in them, but Daji x Wukong looks pretty good too Big Grin

I'll be waiting. For your new artwork. Oh yeessh.

- i . A
[Image: 2ez4g2s.png]
Here is it... PR Daji x PR Wukong Tongue

[Image: doo3o1.jpg]

Drawing for over 3 hours and the detailed accessories of PR Wukong is driving me NUTS...
You are seriously damn metro-sexual ya know, Wukong?! Dodgy

Okay enough means enough, gonna sleep now...
good nite peeps! Angel

(08-14-2014, 12:34 AM)i . A Wrote: Oh, and pm to me, too—— /Y'know good things are to be shared ;D

I thought of having Daji x Jiang Zi Ya as a couple instead since there's something in them, but Daji x Wukong looks pretty good too Big Grin

I'll be waiting. For your new artwork. Oh yeessh.

- i . A

Glad to see that there are people who are looking forward to my hopelessly random artwork Blush

Daji x JZY coupling reminds me of the comic Hoshin Engi (a.k.a. Soul Hunter). Both were enemies to each other, but it would be an interesting coupling definitely. JZY in TOS looks like a girl to me (especially at 5*), so I'm expecting that the end product may be like a Yuri-ish couple lol~! Big Grin
amaaaazing Big Grin I'm very happy to see more fanarts popping out, and to be honest, it inspired me to start up another one Smile

and I've been thinking, these cyborg theme could be interesting...

[Image: gretchen00.jpg]

I kind of liked gretchen's artwork (but kick that heisenberg head out)
and I thought it would be interesting to see her cosplaying lol

anyways, thanks for the kind souls who shared their sketches and artworks Big Grin let's inspire more to post here Tongue
(daji x jiang zhiya should be an interesting pair Big Grin)
(08-14-2014, 04:03 AM)aegis Wrote: amaaaazing Big Grin I'm very happy to see more fanarts popping out, and to be honest, it inspired me to start up another one Smile

anyways, thanks for the kind souls who shared their sketches and artworks Big Grin let's inspire more to post here Tongue
Oh god.....the cuteness is over taking meeeeeeeee
                                   [Image: imaginary_personality_holder_by_koishiko...80pg4n.jpg]
              ♥I am a soccer bal, a shrine maiden, a loli and the probably dumbest guy (?) you'll ever meet.♥Also an anti-PR Daji user♥Ally: PR Freyr♥
                                                                                           ♥What is "common sense"?♥
(08-14-2014, 04:03 AM)aegis Wrote: amaaaazing Big Grin I'm very happy to see more fanarts popping out, and to be honest, it inspired me to start up another one Smile

Love the robotic yet sexy body curves of Gretchen Heart
Yup, the old man's head is kinda redundant, so good choice for kicking it out lol~ Big Grin