Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
TOS fanart gallery
Tongue 
Hi everyone, just thinking that we should have some kind of fanart gallery Big Grin especially welcoming anyone who would like to share and do some creative work regarding TOS

hoping to get to see more fanmade arts since there aren't many around Confused

happy fanart-ing everyone Big Grin

opening image Shy also my profile pic... too bad not lucky enough to get her

[Image: TOS+1.jpg]

(03-28-2014, 03:27 AM)aegis Wrote: Hi everyone, just thinking that we should have some kind of fanart gallery Big Grin especially welcoming anyone who would like to share and do some creative work regarding TOS

hoping to get to see more fanmade arts since there aren't many around Confused

happy fanart-ing everyone Big Grin

opening image Shy also my profile pic... too bad not lucky enough to get her

I like it very much! Too bad I can't draw fo shizzle

Hi Zeta, no problem, it is good enough if you enjoy this gallery Smile planning to draw more when I had free time, and still hoping that there are more who wanted to contribute Big Grin

stamina's drained, that dang mouse and metal dragon just won't drop... so it's time to update the gallery Smile

can't wait to see the new cards I hope DDs and other precious dupes (they help me a lot on starting up this game) get their power up pack Big Grin

[Image: PR+metablaze.jpg]
Very nice! I really like your drawings. Keep it up. Smile
Pet Projects
[Image: 0370b187.jpg]
(04-03-2014, 02:47 AM)[SG] Gray Wrote: Very nice! I really like your drawings. Keep it up. Smile

thanks Gray Smile I hope you enjoy more of the images on the next updates too...

still waiting for more fan-artists, I know there are more out there Cool
God that Metablaze looks amazing. I can do a little sketching but its nothing compared to your art.
I hope we get to see a full body version of Metablaze!

Keep up the good work!Big Grin
[Image: 128a518d.jpg]
[Image: edf68fd6.jpg]

Current rotating leaders: Jackie(MAX),Santa(MAX),Belle(MAX),Freyja7*(MAX)
(04-03-2014, 12:29 PM)hyperemix Wrote: God that Metablaze looks amazing. I can do a little sketching but its nothing compared to your art.
I hope we get to see a full body version of Metablaze!

Keep up the good work!Big Grin

hi Hyperemix! please feel free to load your art here Smile

I'm excited to see how everyone visualizes their thoughts on this game in artworks, so doodles, sketches, or anything else (visual) is always welcome

I hope the DDs got PRed, it would be very cool, like the monster villain for the metallic megazord Big Grin
Well you can use my profile pic of Diarmuid to see my sketch style. I am horrible at colouring so I tend to leave it at b/w.

Hah perhaps we get a Godzilla-Metablaze for its PR. Fitting battle with the Megazord Big Grin
[Image: 128a518d.jpg]
[Image: edf68fd6.jpg]

Current rotating leaders: Jackie(MAX),Santa(MAX),Belle(MAX),Freyja7*(MAX)
Tongue 
ever wonder what the cute little slimes have to went through day to day?

btw can anyone tell me how to put images into post? I think it would be easier to view that way...

[Image: slime.jpg]