Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TOS app isn't responding to touch
Hello there. Nobody replied to my last thread here, so I'll try this section.

After the recent update of TOS app, it has stopped responding to touch. After the start screen showing up, I can't press the screen to access the world map etc. If there's an error while connecting, I can't press the "retry" button too. Nothing.

Any idea what to do with this so I can play again?
Thanks in advance

Have you tried reinstalling the app and attempt again? Also you can always email MH support on tech issue. You can also provide more details like your phone model and OS, the last time you can play etc so people will have more info to work on and assist.

I'm not facing the same issues as yours but I do encounter random sudden exit from time to time, mostly from completing stages and sometimes even beginning of stages. Over the years MH had prioritised new contents than fixing major bugs and glitches so it's not surprised to see different players facing unique bugs. My twocents.

Hi,

Are you running any other app? Since update I get that same lack of response when using any app that always appear on top of anything else (e.g. Facebook Messenger, Puzzle Helper,...).

For me it's quite a drag because I can no longer use Puzzle Solver to choose the paths for me. My spinning skills are beyond horrible and that's the only solver I know of that doesn't require a rooted phone.

Best,

Symrustar

(08-08-2017, 04:13 PM)atom!c Wrote: Have you tried reinstalling the app and attempt again? Also you can always email MH support on tech issue. You can also provide more details like your phone model and OS, the last time you can play etc so people will have more info to work on and assist.

I'm not facing the same issues as yours but I do encounter random sudden exit from time to time, mostly from completing stages and sometimes even beginning of stages. Over the years MH had prioritised new contents than fixing major bugs and glitches so it's not surprised to see different players facing unique bugs. My twocents.
Thanks for replying guys.
I was hoping I won't need to reinstall as it takes some time, but I guess I'm forced to...
I'm using Xperia Z. Newest Android possible, no root. It stopped responding after the last major update.

(08-08-2017, 05:02 PM)Symrustar Wrote: Hi,

Are you running any other app? Since update I get that same lack of response when using any app that always appear on top of anything else (e.g. Facebook Messenger, Puzzle Helper,...).

For me it's quite a drag because I can no longer use Puzzle Solver to choose the paths for me. My spinning skills are beyond horrible and that's the only solver I know of that doesn't require a rooted phone.

Best,

Symrustar
Nope, no apps that can interrupt.
I don't have that problem (except for an annoying 1 second freeze when moving runestones), but they just released an update for Android - perhaps that fixes the problem.
(08-12-2017, 05:26 PM)joetjef Wrote: I don't have that problem (except for an annoying 1 second freeze when moving runestones), but they just released an update for Android - perhaps that fixes the problem.

...oh, this newest update really made it work. Thanks for reminding me about that. Smile