Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TOS Cries of Souls Indiegogo campaign on NOW!!
Wink 
YES!!! The fan game got approved and has started, go on and pledge however much you want Big Grin

Here is the link to the campaign, oh and if you have any question for me, just ask away.

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/fan-game-vn-tower-of-saviours-cries-of-souls/x/17072336#/

It's really cool that MH gave you guys permission and even rewards to give out!

ID: 79230079

Available allies: pr Idun, all max pr Verthandi, ame IV Lu Cheng-Syuan, Dumuzi, Atrahasis.
Thanks! I hope we will be hitting all of the stretch goal, go on and donate however much you want Big Grin

Erm, guys? I don't mind some feedback ya know? Plus we are designing the wallpaper, so give any suggestion you can, and donate however much you guys want and share it Smile
i think you should put some video of the demo in the indiegogo page.

as it is, people has no idea what the game looks like to be able to decide if they would be interested to back the game.

although you have a demo for download to try, i think most of the people wouldn't bother going through the trouble to download unless they see some interest in the gameplay.

on the design, the character design is not appealing imo.
(10-02-2017, 02:50 AM)mm3 Wrote: i think you should put some video of the demo in the indiegogo page.  

as it is, people has no idea what the game looks like to be able to decide if they would be interested to back the game.

although you have a demo for download to try, i think most of the people wouldn't bother going through the trouble to download unless they see some interest in the gameplay.

on the design, the character design is not appealing imo.

So how do i make it appealing exactly? Plus the artist is still new, so I can't really blame him. Do I have to make it very complex? :/ 

I will, after my friend who is a youtuber posted a video on the gameplay, then I will be linking it there. Oh and this is a visual novel, so not too much gameplay to see there. 
I guess some updates? But hahahaha! Oh boy, i got a shout out from Lewdgamer X'D they even wrote an article about the game, I don't know if I can share it here, but if the mod gives me the permission, I will be posting the link for you guys to read it. Oh my lordy lord
While I wish you the best from my heart, I think this is not going to work as you maybe wished. Simply because your honesty isnt appealing, from a customers perspective and well... 50k is a lot given the project. ^^
Youre honest with the team and timeframe, but both would make me afraid to spend money for that project. (I perosnally am not interested in graphic novels, but thats just my taste)
[Image: 6nabheze.png]
 69531602                                      Saviors League (Lv17) looking for members
(10-03-2017, 08:12 AM)Akanto Wrote: While I wish you the best from my heart, I think this is not going to work as you maybe wished. Simply because your honesty isnt appealing, from a customers perspective and well... 50k is a lot given the project. ^^
Youre honest with the team and timeframe, but both would make me afraid to spend money for that project. (I perosnally am not interested in graphic novels, but thats just my taste)

So you are saying that I cannot be honest? Well that is a bummer. It is kind of sad at the same time though, did people love being lied to that Michael?
can search other visual novels at Indiegogo for reference
https://www.indiegogo.com/search#/?q=visual%20novel
RXWing / 48,740,450 / Lv360+
My Teams (30 Aug) / Inventory (16 Oct) / Replays