Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
[TOS 3.1]Anyone can translate this?
http://gnn.gamer.com.tw/3/85453.html

IS THIS MEAN.....
NO DUPLICATED PALADIN ANYMORE?

Special missions "heroic souls come ‧ Light": Calling the brave new trials

In of Savior" "Tower version 3.1 "call of stargazers "
Gods to a congregation "heroic souls" from the mortal bother,
so to control his true warrior who Summoner will no longer be able to call the Philosopher's Stone seal card heroic souls come.

Although the future is only Him who rely on strength to start with, but it also means that Summoner will have greater opportunities to seal the card through the Philosopher's Stone, summon Among the other new roles in the start!

特別任務「英靈降臨 ‧ 光」:呼喚勇者的新試煉

在《神魔之塔》 3.1 版本「觀星者的呼喚」中,
諸神為了一眾『英靈』免受凡人的打擾,讓真正的勇士來駕馭祂們,召喚師將無法再透過魔法石封印卡來呼喚英靈降臨。
雖然未來只可憑實力來入手祂們,但這同時意味著,召喚師將可擁有更大的機會,透過魔法石封印卡,在芸芸召喚獸中入手其他新角色!

no more paladin in diamond draw

[Image: 9c4d0b8c.jpg]
[Image: 20385b17.jpg]
Looking for 6*poseidon, 6* Tyr Ally and Aries Ally, could change my ally to 6* Tyr upon request
this is something to celebrate for, next please take out 3* and 4* cards, if not try to increase their experience output to be better than witches so everytime i feed them off, i wont feel like i changing 5 diamonds for 1.5k exp.

[Image: f6777928.jpg]
What about defensive dragons and fate sisters?
[Image: eeccfbea.jpg]

[Image: 49e40a19.jpg]
Lol, while they're at it, take out chinese beast and golems too.
[Image: af1a5b5c.jpg]
[Image: d1850bfb.jpg]
Are they omitting paladins completely or just the 3 & 4* versions?
(09-07-2013, 03:15 AM)spinninsticks Wrote: Are they omitting paladins completely or just the 3 & 4* versions?

even if it is only 3 and 4* versions, this is a start
I think this one is just information about PKoL's event next week. They will probably not remove farmable cards from diamond seals, for sure ._.
[Image: 890294b0.jpg]
(09-07-2013, 03:54 AM)mamaquija Wrote:
(09-07-2013, 03:15 AM)spinninsticks Wrote: Are they omitting paladins completely or just the 3 & 4* versions?

you guys are now reading to much into it, they say nothing about ditching paladins from diamond draws completely.

Even if they make paladin set un-summonable through diamond seal, as long as the rate % of getting crap cards like golems, beasts and other doesnt change you will still get the same amount of crap cards but instead of another paladin you will just get another 3* or 4* farmable.

But lets wait and see
(09-07-2013, 04:31 AM)Desolator Wrote:
(09-07-2013, 03:54 AM)mamaquija Wrote:

you guys are now reading to much into it, they say nothing about ditching paladins from diamond draws completely.

Even if they make paladin set un-summonable through diamond seal, as long as the rate % of getting crap cards like golems, beasts and other doesnt change you will still get the same amount of crap cards but instead of another paladin you will just get another 3* or 4* farmable.

But lets wait and see

ppl said it was so i assumed they would remove it. i dont even care to be honest im not spending my diamonds on those cursed seals that often anyway