Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TOS 2000 Days Celebration + Version 16.0 Teasers
Lo and behold, I drew Sariel from the Keeper series. Also a dupe Abadon that was decomposed immediately, lol.

Honestly, even if I don't draw Yocto tomorrow, it's essentially 50 Diamonds from MH, so can't feel too bad even if it's just Souls.

[Image: mrvUKKA.png]
Also available (AM): All VR Greek, KOF Kyo/Mai/Iori, LDB
UID: 22963116
Well, here are my free draws:

Day 1: Got dupe Phanes, I was hoping for Erebus since I don't have him, but Phanes is ok to max his slv. Got new Thrud, kinda happy, but I was hoping for Geironul to use in Gaia and Freyja teams.

Day 2: Got new Pupuro, I've already maximized her, she was the only one missing. Also got new Heimdallr, kinda happy too, but I was hoping for Vali, same reasons as Geironul.

Day 3: Got new Beta, now I'm only missing two Water cards from the normal pool of cards. Also got dupe Cassandra.

Day 4: Got dupe Raphael, but I will use to maximize her slv, and got dupe Abadon, just decomposed.

Day 5: I was really hoping for Sha Seng, that would leave only Ao Guang left, but got new Spider Demon instead. Got dupe Florice, I think I'll keep her, she is kinda useful.

Got new Phanes, everything else dupe. Was hoping for non dupe on Mechanical since I only had 2, but oh well. Honestly, I was only missing Phanes, water fire light Mechanical, water Sindhu so I was pretty sure they were all going to be dupes.

(08-01-2018, 07:36 PM)emailtim Wrote:
(08-01-2018, 05:18 AM)Fauxy Wrote: Anyone else getting lucky?

I was hoping for a dupe Gaia to skill level her. Didn't get it. The only other draw I will be doing is for Sindhu. I only have 2 Sindhu so better than even odds I will get a new card there. I have all the others so will leave them in my rewards.

Well - the only cards from the free series I was missing was 3 of the Sindhu - I had 2 Zhu Bajie and 2 Golden Horned and Silver Horned.
I now have 3 Zhu Bajie.
https://gnn.gamer.com.tw/4/166334.html

New JO starts August 8th (next Wednesday).

It's called Mushussu! (Or rather, Mušḫuššu)
Leader: When the team contains only Beasts: Fire ATK 5x; at the end of the turn, enchant 3 Fire runes.
Active (CD8): For every initial Fire combo, this card launches one Fire chaser attack and one random rune is converted to Fire next turn. Max of 4 extra attacks and 4 runes converted. Effect lasts as long as initial dissolve has 4+ Fire.

JO Boss skill: Convert 4/8 runes to Fire each turn. If an initial Fire combo is made, your attack damage becomes 0. Non-Water damage is reduced to 10%/5%.
Getting 15 JO clears gets you a new Summer Cassandra outfit.

New Craft will be available in Trade Fortress for 10,000,000 coins.
Dark Beast Seal
1. CDs of 3 random Dark -2
2. Beast ATK +30%
3. 3% of damage dealt is converted to HP, max 50% of total HP.

New Arena card becomes available August 13 (Monday)!
You get him (at slvl 10) upon attaining the Arena grade of Staff Sergeant I.
Active (CD5): For 1 turn, this card cannot deal damage; damage received -20%. At the start of next turn, turn the columns under 3 random Humans into runes of their attribute.

On August 14 (Tuesday), the final area of the Age of Black Iron opens!

The new chapter will continue the story of the first half. It advances the Summoner's adventure in Mech City, reveals more secrets about Virginia's background and motives, and pits the player into a final fight with Samoy.

Come version 16.0, a whole bunch of cards will be receiving upgrades. Here's a few major ones:

Honda's team skill no longer restricts you to Water+Light only, and has an added effect: When 4+ combos are made, damage received -35%. His active CD is reduced from 9 to 8.

Lynx's leader skill gains an effect: Team HP 1.2x. The generated runes from the leader skill will also be enchanted. A new team skill: With Lynx as Leader and Ally and a team of only Dark Beasts, CDs of all members -2 upon entering a stage.

Sakura's active gains an effect: On activation, Fire and Heart runes become Elf runes.

Xiahou Dun's leader skill multiplier for dissolving nine Fire/Earth/Dark is increased from 1.5x to 1.8x. Her active gains an effect: Self ATK 2.5x; Xiahou Duns in the team gain an improved leader skill.

Sun Ce's leader skill gains an effect: Heart runes can be dissolved in groups of two. The Water effect from his team skill increases from 25% to 35%.

Lan Caihe's active now converts to Enchanted Water and Enchanted Light.

He Xian'gu's leader skill now only requires 3 members to be Eight Xians, instead of 4. Her active's multiplier increases from 1.8x to 2x.

CardOld CDNew CD
Honda98
Earth Paladin106
Light Paladin106
Dark Paladin1512
Paladin Overlord of Faith108 (also has improved active)
Delphinus85
Scarecrow108
Oni1510
Var86
Robert128
Vega86
Altair86
Abe no Seimei108
Yaoji86
Nome86
Rahu108

When Paladin Overlord of Faith's new active is used, Paladins' current CDs -2.
Main: 59,402,542
Alt: 84,088,062

SM History Chart | Amel List
Active Skill Catalog (Spreadsheet)
I am guessing there will be a new beast leader next patch. Ganesha? Since it's indian gods.

All the quality of life improvements are really nice, I dunno if it will fix some of those teams tho. Like, Honda doesn't have a universal rune so IDK why you would use non W/L with him anyway, he's not like Yusuke who has enough multiplier that he can stand to lose some member's attacks. But I'm very happy about the Sun Ce upgrades, both of which are very good and increase his widescale playability by a lot. Good job MH.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
[Image: hDTtKNv.png]
LF: Love and condo buyers. JK.
|Skill Training Guide For Newbies|
(08-04-2018, 03:30 PM)Fauxy Wrote: I am guessing there will be a new beast leader next patch. Ganesha? Since it's indian gods.

All the quality of life improvements are really nice, I dunno if it will fix some of those teams tho. Like, Honda doesn't have a universal rune so IDK why you would use non W/L with him anyway, he's not like Yusuke who has enough multiplier that he can stand to lose some member's attacks. But I'm very happy about the Sun Ce upgrades, both of which are very good and increase his widescale playability by a lot. Good job MH.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Yeah, I'm really looking forward to the Sun Ce changes, since I think he'll become meta as opposed to viable after the changes.

Really liking the low CD on the Paladins. Still can't really see PKOD being used anymore, but definitely thinking PKOE and PKOL have successfully filled in niches like PKOF has.
[Image: mrvUKKA.png]
Also available (AM): All VR Greek, KOF Kyo/Mai/Iori, LDB
UID: 22963116
FB event: link
Event Period: 31 Jul (Tue) - 14 Aug (Tue)
Rewards: 5 diamonds

Btw, will they actually check the shared posts for the tags, etc?
ID: 39,040,287
Main ally: Terry

Lynx change is nice, not sure how much it helps but mute survivability it's always good.

I'm probably most hyped by Xiahou Dun, after the update Xiahou Dun multiplier will change from 54x for fulfilling all the conditions to 51.8x by dissolving 9+ fed runes and 77.76x for also dissolving all the marked runes. That becomes 194 4 self attack with the changed active and 427.68 with Ubume's active!!! And there's also the improved leader skill mentioned (is it while the active works?) And good old enchantresses effects.
Sure there are better effects and combos (Yog Smidolon for example) but it's a pretty good buff.

Enviado desde mi BLL-L23 mediante Tapatalk
ID: 79230079

Available allies: pr Idun, all max pr Verthandi, ame IV Lu Cheng-Syuan, Dumuzi, Atrahasis.
Yaoji CD 6 is not a minor change. I might even level her.
Delphinus CD change seems good with -3 it got but the skill is still not functional, so that one is no that cool
IGN: Desrt, ID:  70339822

I dont have VR Apollo, Atlantis, Anubis, Sakura or PR Phanes. For almost all else add me.