Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TOS 2000 Days Celebration + Version 16.0 Teasers
I've gotten so many cards I wanted from the free draws lol. Finally have Cassandra, got M&M and the green Machina too. Anyone else getting lucky?

[Image: hDTtKNv.png]
LF: Love and condo buyers. JK.
|Skill Training Guide For Newbies|
Not I lol, missed all my cues, my last non dupe hope is on the mechanical life series since I never got one even when I spammed single draws :p Smile, I made my peace with dupes tho and am just considering if I should try for Yusuke or not, just 7 draws...

Leaders I'm MISSING
Black: WaterXi, Rakhshasa,  Maya, Atlantis,Pompeii. 
VR: Seth, Daji, DBK, W. CN God. 
PR: Yunyang, Ninurta, dark babilonian. 
Rares: Satan, Guan Yu, Cao Cao, Amaterasu, Sakura, Azathot, XHD, LDB+waifu,SHJ, Mai, iori, Turing.
(08-01-2018, 05:18 AM)Fauxy Wrote: I've gotten so many cards I wanted from the free draws lol. Finally have Cassandra, got M&M and the green Machina too. Anyone else getting lucky?

No and I am still missing 1 or 2 cards per series.  Once ur at 20 and 40% chance to get something new ur pretty much done for.

(08-01-2018, 05:18 AM)Fauxy Wrote: Anyone else getting lucky?

I was hoping for a dupe Gaia to skill level her. Didn't get it. The only other draw I will be doing is for Sindhu. I only have 2 Sindhu so better than even odds I will get a new card there. I have all the others so will leave them in my rewards.
Only good thing I got was Heimdallr... Hope I get Morse.

For me, the odds of getting a new card is for 5/10 of the series, but knowing my luck, I will get a dupe crescent even though I have her and Florice only..
ID: 25923781
Looking for: Aether, Freyr, Poseidon, Sun Ce, Cornflower, Ninurta, Phanes, Chessia, Samael, Athena, Gaia, Beelzebub, Apollo, Artemis, Namtar

Main Allies: Azathoth, Killua, Yusuki, Aether, Hephaestus

CN ID: 878758321
Main Allies: Daoloth, Hideyoshi
Looking for: Daoloth, Hideyoshi

If I have to talk about disappointment, Day 1 was the most disappointing for me.
  • Day 1: Dupe Gaia and dupe Skogul. Could've done with any other dupe Primal Greek to max my main's SLV, but got the one I already maxed. Skogul's also the only Valkyrie I already have a dupe of; Would not have minded any of the others at all. Decomposed both.
  • Day 2: New Pupuro and new Vali. Wanted to get a dupe Haza or Copper Bullet to max my main's SLV and play with the new teams, but Pupuro completes my collection and is a good card, so I can't complain. Vali's also new and pretty good after PR, so I like this. Just missing Heimdallr now to complete the Descendants series.
  • Day 3: New Beta and dupe Medea. Would've preferred Phi since I have Turing and Mobius, but I don't plan on playing with Machina any time soon anyway, so whatever. Happy with the dupe Medea, which is the only dupe Witch I'm missing for their eventual VR. ;D

For the last two days:
  • Day 4: I would prefer Sariel to complete the series and also have a clear effect for Earth, or either a dupe Raphael or Uriel to max the SLV of the main, since I think Time Tunnel and Ignore DEF are nice utility effects. Already maxed the OOD series, so whatever I draw is getting decomposed immediately, lol.
  • Day 5: I really only want Yocto out of the Revolutionary Heroes, as I'm missing him. Missing Crescent too, but IDC about her as much. If it's a dupe Florice or Rococo, will probably keep, but not sure about dupe Morse. Missing Zhu Bajie to complete Sindhu, but IDC either way.
[Image: mrvUKKA.png]
Also available (AM): All VR Greek, KOF Kyo/Mai/Iori, LDB
UID: 22963116
the only new thing I got was Beta to complement my Alpha. 8/10 of the seals I have all maxed skill level.
ID: 54962818

looking for top players in leaderboards so i can copy your team.
no black cards plz

Forum United 3 recruiting

Some notable mentions I got from the free seals so far:

Cassandra (like finally?!)
Aether (woots!)
Beelzebub (it's worth mentioning.. right?)

Now on to the main seal; engraver:

Initial plan was roughly a few draws for Novalis as it's a card that has been eluding me for a very long time now while also trying my luck for Azazoth/ Daoloth/ Groth etc.
Ended up spending all my diamonds totalling to 12 draws, tons of dupes in the process; got really salty lol.

Until today.. just decided to draw once for Yusuke's outfit .. and guess what? Novalis! All's well end's well I guess  Tongue.
Error 101: Signature not found.
Won’t say I’m particularly pleased with my free seals so far, but a notable mention would be my Day 3 Draw: Circe and Machina Beta (which complements my Alpha which I drew from the previous free draws some weeks ago).

And it appears my luck’s over, cos Day 4 gave me a dupe Mastema, though not exactly complaining cos of the Max Level and Skill Level 7 (My previous Mastema was just Level 1, Skill Level 1).

Question!

Given that I only have Artemis, which other Greek Gods should I choose for the free VR Draw? Was thinking of Apollo but I only have ML and no Luna, so I was wondering if that’s good enough.
(08-01-2018, 05:18 AM)Fauxy Wrote: I've gotten so many cards I wanted from the free draws lol. Finally have Cassandra, got M&M and the green Machina too. Anyone else getting lucky?

I got green Machina as well, and Phanes, both new. Wanted pupuro to complete my companions of beasts but got a dupe Haza, maybe Ill use the two of them.
IGN: Desrt, ID:  70339822

I dont have VR Apollo, Atlantis, Anubis, Sakura or PR Phanes. For almost all else add me.