Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TOS 2000 Days Celebration + Version 16.0 Teasers
I've been practically out of the game since the weekend of the second week of HxH update, as I logged only for the the diamonds and the guild event, for this YYH thing I didnt even use the VPN, tho I'm a fan of both series I wasn't a fan of the skills/functionality design of the cards, I hated to activate/deactivate VPN every time I wanted to play and also I couldnt play other games with the VPN app installed on my phone (even if turned OFF) and most off all I hated that we had 3 collab updates without any original content from MH other than Machinas that debuted with Pompei, and I like what MH does more than their collabs, and even if those spice things up from time to time, 3 in a row are 2 more than needed.

The thing is, this news are refreshing and make me really happy, not because all the Gifts, those are nice I admit it, but because this game is reaching 2000 freaking days and we are having an Incredibly awesome new series and VRs

IGN: Desrt, ID:  70339822

I dont have VR Apollo, Atlantis, Anubis, Sakura or PR Phanes. For almost all else add me.
Thanks for the suggestions guys, I think I'll go with Artemis.

Error 101: Signature not found.
yay VR Apollo.

ID: 54962818

add me no black cards plz

Forum United 3 recruiting

Ok, already prepared to draws 11 dupes or 500 souls.
Dupes phanes
Dupes grenoul
8 more to comes
If you've already VRed all of the Greek Gods, which one would be most recommended for duplicates?
Most of us grabbed a second poseidon since it lacks things like Hel for dark, and for example if you feel like testing PR Pontos you could use dual Poseidon in exchange for VR WaterXi.
Leaders I'm MISSING
Black: WaterXi, Rakhshasa,  Maya, Atlantis,Pompeii. 
VR: Seth, Daji, DBK, W. CN God. 
PR: Yunyang, Ninurta, dark babilonian. 
Rares: Satan, Guan Yu, Cao Cao, Amaterasu, Sakura, Azathot, XHD, LDB+waifu,SHJ, Mai, iori, Turing.
0 Greeks here, and still missing a Fire a leader, dont have Ryo but Smilodon and Shakuro only as core members, is worth a shot?
(07-31-2018, 05:50 AM)Revdarian Wrote: Most of us grabbed a second poseidon since it lacks things like Hel for dark, and for example if you feel like testing PR Pontos you could use dual Poseidon in exchange for VR WaterXi.

Poseidon +1
(07-31-2018, 04:21 AM)Doublegambler Wrote: If you've already VRed all of the Greek Gods, which one would be most recommended for duplicates?

I'm thinking Artemis. That will allow me to run the following:
OVR Artemis + VR Artemis + PR Artemis + Artemis + 5 Star Artemis / OVR Artemis
Only thing is it will mean I will need to get a 5 star Artemis to AME IV.
(07-31-2018, 09:01 PM)emailtim Wrote:
(07-31-2018, 04:21 AM)Doublegambler Wrote: If you've already VRed all of the Greek Gods, which one would be most recommended for duplicates?

I'm thinking Artemis. That will allow me to run the following:
OVR Artemis + VR Artemis + PR Artemis + Artemis + 5 Star Artemis / OVR Artemis
Only thing is it will mean I will need to get a 5 star Artemis to AME IV.

Doing it for the love of the game, eh? ;D
[Image: mrvUKKA.png]
Also available (AM): All VR Greek, KOF Kyo/Mai/Iori, LDB
UID: 22963116