Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TOS 2000 Days Celebration + Version 16.0 Teasers
Sweet giveaway. I'm picking either Apollo or Artemis since I have neither of them. Question is, which?

If I pick Apollo I'll finally have a decent Light leader unless.. you count Kurapika as one? I don't really have great Light members in general though, discounting Lucifer and Luna, iirc.
Artemis would probably be a better pick as I have a more variety pool of members to go with it.  Huh 

Error 101: Signature not found.
I would pick Artemis if I don't have her already as Dark Greek is a lot more flexible. Light Greek seems to be pigeonholed into ML.

ID: 54962818

add me no black cards plz

Forum United 3 recruiting

I would go with Apollo if you really need a Light leader, since there's not too many of those (Maya, TSZ, Daoloth?). Next week's NM looks to be a pretty good option as well, so maybe see if that's within your ability to obtain before making the Greek draw. After all, Artemis has access to Hel, which is a huge plus.

Personally I'm going for Athena, the last of the set for me. These events are always a little bit upsetting because I hate having to deal with the unfilled index spaces Sad

Main: 59,402,542
Alt: 84,088,062

SM History Chart | Amel List
Active Skill Catalog (Spreadsheet)
(07-28-2018, 03:17 AM)KaerfNomekop Wrote: Personally I'm going for Athena, the last of the set for me. These events are always a little bit upsetting because I hate having to deal with the unfilled index spaces Sad

#completionistproblems
Those 10 free draws are a pretty nice gift from MH, I haven't gotten any cards from the Sindhus or Mechanical Life series so at least those draws won't be dupes Smile
ID: 39,040,287
Main ally: Terry

(07-28-2018, 02:29 AM)Crux Wrote: Sweet giveaway. I'm picking either Apollo or Artemis since I have neither of them. Question is, which?

If I pick Apollo I'll finally have a decent Light leader unless.. you count Kurapika as one? I don't really have great Light members in general though, discounting Lucifer and Luna, iirc.
Artemis would probably be a better pick as I have a more variety pool of members to go with it.  Huh 

I kind of prefer my Kurapika team currently over my Apollo team, although that could just be me, so I would recommend Artemis.

But yeah, seeming if you can delay the draw until the release of the info regarding the upcoming NM sounds like a good thing to do.
[Image: mrvUKKA.png]
Also available (AM): All VR Greek, KOF Kyo/Mai/Iori, LDB
UID: 22963116
I think Artemis is Stronger, if you have Hel and Gemini, because Apollo is stuck with ML and Luna. Hephaestus is so strong with Shakuro and Kyo...
ID: 25923781
Looking for: Aether, Freyr, Poseidon, Sun Ce, Cornflower, Ninurta, Phanes, Chessia, Samael, Athena, Gaia, Beelzebub, Apollo, Artemis, Namtar

Main Allies: Azathoth, Killua, Yusuki, Aether, Hephaestus

CN ID: 878758321
Main Allies: Daoloth, Hideyoshi
Looking for: Daoloth, Hideyoshi

Hsu posted a recommendation video:

Between Light and Dark, he recommends going Dark first and Light second, under the assumption that you have certain core members for those Attributes.

His ranking:
  1. Earth: Core - Rakshasa, Ideal - Shyplant
  2. Fire: Core - Kyo/PR Yog + Smilodon, Ideal - Shakuro
  3. Dark: Core - AR Gemini + Hel
  4. Light: Core - PR ML + PR Libra
  5. Water: Core - NVR Water Xi
I don't have gemini or hel. Have nontrained 2 x luna and 1 x ML. Big pool of light humans available.

Have LDB for dark team and hiei/rose/killua if it counts.

By all means I should go for Apollo, since i have big pool of light all max cards, but what puts me off is that I already have good light leaders, like Arthur, Kurapika, Daoloth, Faraday and Copper Bullet.

So I have both reasons to go for either of them, but none of them weighs in any side, any advice?
(07-29-2018, 12:32 AM)vespher Wrote: I don't have gemini or hel. Have nontrained 2 x luna and  1 x ML. Big pool of light humans available.

Have LDB for dark team and hiei/rose/killua if it counts.

By all means I should go for Apollo, since i have big pool of light all max cards, but what puts me off is that I already have good light leaders, like Arthur, Kurapika, Daoloth, Faraday and Copper Bullet.

So I have both reasons to go for either of them, but none of them weighs in any side, any advice?

It's hard to make a suggestion when we don't know what your Inventory looks like. At a glance, I would say Apollo because you have his Diamond Seal core, Libra, and not the Diamond Seal core for Dark, Gemini.

Although I prefer dual Kurapika over dual OVR Apollo for Mono Light Achievements, they play very differently and address different problems, so it's not wasted investment. Hsu reckons dual Apollo plays more similarly to dual Maya, so if you have her, you can consider dropping Apollo.

Light and Dark aren't even Hsu's top priority though; If you don't have Rakshasa, then Fire is nice because Yog, Smilodon and Shakuro are all non-Seal cards, which makes dual Heph much friendlier to build compared to any of the other Greeks. Considering your ML and Libra are untrained, you're pretty much at the same starting point with any of the five, so you could just consider going the farmable route.

At the end of the day though, it's completely possible that by the time you've build up your Greek team, newer and better teams will have been released, so just pick what makes you happy.