Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TOS 2000 Days Celebration + Version 16.0 Teasers
July 26: Source
- Summoners at level 150 or above will get 1 ALL MAX VR Greek (of your choice)
- Login for free card from specified series (Max LVL, Slvl 7). Total of 10 free draws.
- First login during the event period rewards 10 Inventory Slots. (Summoner must be at level 10 or above)
- 14th day login during the event period rewards Diamonds, PR Material and Plump Precious Beasts.
- Paladins Dragonware becomes forgeable starting July 30th 12pm.
- Version 16.0 arrives soon. Contents include:
- 10th Seal
- New Indian Gods series
- VR Babylons
- 14th day login rewards a new character, 6-Armed Furnace Soldier

July 27: https://gnn.gamer.com.tw/5/165995.html

New nightmare stage, another switcher.

Switch (CD8): Remove all additional effects. For each effect removed, damage received -25% for 1 turn, up to 100%.

Switched Leader:
If the team consists of only Humans:
Team ATK 4.5x. Damage received -50%. If all Light runes are cleared in initial dissolve, Team ATK 1.5x; and if all Heart runes are cleared in initial dissolve, Team ATK 1.5x. 

When used as Leader and Ally, +1s spin time.

Active 1 (EP6): Convert Light to Enchanted Light Human runes. For 1 turn, if the total number of Light+Dark dissolved is 6 or more, this card launches 5 extra Dark attacks (each at 2x damage). 50% of damage dealt on one enemy is also diffused onto the other enemies.

Active 2 (EP5): Damage received -20%. At the end of every turn, deal 250,000 Light damage to all enemies (must dissolve runes). Lasts until entering the next wave.

ALL MAX VR Greek will be awarded for the first login of a summoner (level 150 and above) starting July 30 (Monday).

We also get two draws from specified series for logging in, though this will be incrementally made available.

Starting Monday: Primal Greeks and Valkyries of Divine Wine
Starting Tuesday: Companions of Mystical Beasts and Descendants of the North
Starting Wednesday: Mechanical Life and The Witches
Starting Thursday: Origin of Demons and Keepers of Worlds
Starting Friday: Sindhus (6*) and Revolutionary Heroes

all cards drawn this way are in their lowest form, max level and skill level 7.

(as in, we get one draw from each series listed once we login. if you only login Wednesday you'll get Monday+Tuesday+Wednesday's cards, but not Thursday and Friday's since they're not available yet)

10th seal becomes available once version 16.0 starts. We're going underground to stop the elemental power from destabilizing the realm and tearing it apart!

A new biweekly will start August 6th (Monday): the Fire Machina, Delta.

Active (CD6): Cut your HP to 1, adding the amount deducted to self attack for one round (no sharing).

Paladins' Dragonware will become available on July 30th (Monday) at 12pm. 

The card's HP and REC 1.1x.
Skill I: Spin time +1s.
Skill II: When 15+ runes are dissolved, Self ATK 2.2x.

There's also gonna be a special set of stages to challenge for rewards. Requires an all human team to enter (counted before entering the stage). Clearing rewards Madhead and Harpy etc.

August 3: https://gnn.gamer.com.tw/4/166334.html

New JO starts August 8th (next Wednesday).

It's called Mushussu! (Or rather, Mušḫuššu)
Leader: When the team contains only Beasts: Fire ATK 5x; at the end of the turn, enchant 3 Fire runes.
Active (CD8): For every initial Fire combo, this card launches one Fire chaser attack and one random rune is converted to Fire next turn. Max of 4 extra attacks and 4 runes converted. Effect lasts as long as initial dissolve has 4+ Fire.

JO Boss skill: Convert 4/8 runes to Fire each turn. If an initial Fire combo is made, your attack damage becomes 0. Non-Water damage is reduced to 10%/5%.

Getting 15 JO clears gets you a new Summer Cassandra outfit.

New Craft will be available in Trade Fortress for 10,000,000 coins.
Dark Beast Seal
1. CDs of 3 random Dark -2
2. Beast ATK +30%
3. 3% of damage dealt is converted to HP, max 50% of total HP.

New Arena card becomes available August 13 (Monday)!
You get him (at slvl 10) upon attaining the Arena grade of Staff Sergeant I.
Active (CD5): For 1 turn, this card cannot deal damage; damage received -20%. At the start of next turn, turn the columns under 3 random Humans into runes of their attribute.

On August 14 (Tuesday), the final area of the Age of Black Iron opens!

The new chapter will continue the story of the first half. It advances the Summoner's adventure in Mech City, reveals more secrets about Virginia's background and motives, and pits the player into a final fight with Samoy.

Come version 16.0, a whole bunch of cards will be receiving upgrades. Here's a few major ones:

Honda's team skill no longer restricts you to Water+Light only, and has an added effect: When 4+ combos are made, damage received -35%. His active CD is reduced from 9 to 8.

Lynx's leader skill gains an effect: Team HP 1.2x. The generated runes from the leader skill will also be enchanted. A new team skill: With Lynx as Leader and Ally and a team of only Dark Beasts, CDs of all members -2 upon entering a stage.

Sakura's active gains an effect: On activation, Fire and Heart runes become Elf runes.

Xiahou Dun's leader skill multiplier for dissolving nine Fire/Earth/Dark is increased from 1.5x to 1.8x. Her active gains an effect: Self ATK 2.5x; Xiahou Duns in the team gain an improved leader skill.

Sun Ce's leader skill gains an effect: Heart runes can be dissolved in groups of two. The Water effect from his team skill increases from 25% to 35%.

Lan Caihe's active now converts to Enchanted Water and Enchanted Light.

He Xian'gu's leader skill now only requires 3 members to be Eight Xians, instead of 4. Her active's multiplier increases from 1.8x to 2x.

CardOld CDNew CD
Honda98
Earth Paladin106
Light Paladin106
Dark Paladin1512
Paladin Overlord of Faith108 (also has improved active)
Cygnus85
Scarecrow108
Oni1510
Var86
Robert128
Vega86
Altair86
Abe no Seimei108
Yaoji86
Nome86
Rahu108

When Paladin Overlord of Faith's new active is used, Paladins' current CDs -2.

Main: 59,402,542
Alt: 84,088,062

SM History Chart | Amel List
Active Skill Catalog (Spreadsheet)
Wow, good one form MH. I wish Babylon didn't get VR so early, because they are not that old. They should add buffs to old cards, like the update in 2016 that buffed Zodiacs and Norse.

10th Seal and Indian Gods will be extremely interesting, wonder how their play style will be like.

ID: 25923781
Looking for: Aether, Freyr, Poseidon, Sun Ce, Cornflower, Ninurta, Phanes, Chessia, Samael, Athena, Gaia, Beelzebub, Apollo, Artemis, Namtar

Main Allies: Azathoth, Killua, Yusuki, Aether, Hephaestus

CN ID: 878758321
Main Allies: Daoloth, Hideyoshi
Looking for: Daoloth, Hideyoshi

I don't really care for Babylon at all, and I don't feel like I'm going to want to play them just cuz I don't like the hard spinning pattern and I don't think anything they do with the VR will stray from that original blueprint of their playstyle. But eh, sure someone's very happy.

Indian Gods are a nice concept, I wonder which they'll choose if it's a limited seal and they have to pare them down to 8. The Trimurti as rares? But I think they would be nicer as a classic series where there's only one gameplay style in multiple elements, given that it's a god series.

[Image: hDTtKNv.png]
LF: Love and condo buyers. JK.
|Skill Training Guide For Newbies|
I actually quite like using Babylons, but keeping them in the meta is really hard. They fall really fast to any sort of time reduction, goo trails, Weathering runes, etc. Recovery is also relatively bad, especially since so many new meta teams have had some sort of recovery booster.

Also I never all maxed my babylons before PRing them, and now VR is around to bite me in the butt. Feelsbadman.
Finally! Artemis!!! One of the only original cards to have eluded me for 5 years...
Well, time to complete my greek collection with Hep! Is there any info when is the event period?
ID: 79230079

Available allies: pr Idun, all max pr Verthandi, ame IV Lu Cheng-Syuan, Dumuzi, Atrahasis.
(07-27-2018, 12:36 PM)Joaqs Wrote: Well, time to complete my greek collection with Hep! Is there any info when is the event period?

30/07, so next Monday.

Sauce: https://www.facebook.com/TowerOfSaviors/posts/1458737990894444
[Image: mrvUKKA.png]
Also available (AM): All VR Greek, KOF Kyo/Mai/Iori, LDB
UID: 22963116
Wish list: Genkai
Anybody have a link to a recent VR Greek teambuilding guide? I looked around the forum but couldn't find any info. I have never played VR Greek and don't know the mechanics, hoping to get some guidance on who to draw.

Edit: Also, it goes to show how the regular diamond seal has become of no worth lately that they're giving you 11 free cards from it for one event.
(07-27-2018, 06:05 PM)Mj7 Wrote: Anybody have a link to a recent VR Greek teambuilding guide? I looked around the forum but couldn't find any info. I have never played VR Greek and don't know the mechanics, hoping to get some guidance on who to draw.

Edit: Also, it goes to show how the regular diamond seal has become of no worth lately that they're giving you 11 free cards from it for one event.

Hn. Maybe I should write a guide. I wrote one for attributes but then got bummed out after I accidentally deleted a completed draft thread on Fire and haven't got back to it. But a separate VR Greek one would be nice, I wish we had more contributors for that kind of stuff.

Long story short: VR Greeks get crazy skydrop for normal spinning (ala Sakura) but similarly have to bolster their damage with a lot of enchantresses. You pretty much don't want any converters unless they're utility. Fill the team with enchantress effects: ML and Luna, Yog Sothoth and Fire Bride and Shakuro, Rakshasa and Shyplant, Pollux and Alma, Water Bride and maybe Cassandra. I would say those are the best per element.
[Image: hDTtKNv.png]
LF: Love and condo buyers. JK.
|Skill Training Guide For Newbies|
More news: https://gnn.gamer.com.tw/5/165995.html

new nightmare stage, another switcher.

Switch (CD8): Remove all additional effects. For each effect removed, damage received -25% for 1 turn, up to 100%.

Switched Leader:
If the team consists of only Humans:
Team ATK 4.5x. Damage received -50%. If all Light runes are cleared in initial dissolve, Team ATK 1.5x; and if all Heart runes are cleared in initial dissolve, Team ATK 1.5x.

When used as Leader and Ally, +1s spin time.

Active 1 (EP6): Convert Light to Enchanted Light Human runes. For 1 turn, if the total number of Light+Dark dissolved is 6 or more, this card launches 5 extra Dark attacks (each at 2x damage). 50% of damage dealt on one enemy is also diffused onto the other enemies.

Active 2 (EP5): Damage received -20%. At the end of every turn, deal 250,000 Light damage to all enemies (must dissolve runes). Lasts until entering the next wave.

ALL MAX VR Greek will be awarded for the first login of a summoner (level 150 and above) starting July 30 (Monday).

We also get two draws from specified series for logging in, though this will be incrementally made available.

Starting Monday: Primal Greeks and Valkyries of Divine Wine
Starting Tuesday: Companions of Mystical Beasts and Descendants of the North
Starting Wednesday: Mechanical Life and The Witches
Starting Thursday: Origin of Demons and Keepers of Worlds
Starting Friday: Sindhus (6*) and Revolutionary Heroes

all cards drawn this way are in their lowest form, max level and skill level 7.

(as in, we get one draw from each series listed once we login. if you only login Wednesday you'll get Monday+Tuesday+Wednesday's cards, but not Thursday and Friday's since they're not available yet)

10th seal becomes available once version 16.0 starts. We're going underground to stop the elemental power from destabilizing the realm and tearing it apart!

a new biweekly will start August 6th (Monday): the Fire Machina, Delta.

Active (CD6Smile Cut your HP to 1, adding the amount deducted to self attack for one round (no sharing).

Paladins' Dragonware will become available on July 30th (Monday) at 12pm. 

The card's HP and REC 1.1x.
Skill I: Spin time +1s.
Skill II: When 15+ runes are dissolved, Self ATK 2.2x.

There's also gonna be a special set of stages to challenge for rewards. Requires an all human team to enter (counted before entering the stage). Clearing rewards Madhead and Harpy etc.
Main: 59,402,542
Alt: 84,088,062

SM History Chart | Amel List
Active Skill Catalog (Spreadsheet)