Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 2.83 Average
[TOP Causal Level 16 Guild APPLY HERE - Spaces Open!!] [EN]ForumUnited-Div. 3 ID 1074
; ) It was the gambler in me that kept me going... I kept thinking the next round I'll get a bunny ;X And when I do get one, I'll think I'll get another one next round... Vicious cycle!!
great job to all contributors!~

From me gratulations to all as well.
Good job guys and lucky you high scorers if MH wouldnt have released Yan/Xi PR the week before (25 Diamonds + and still 9 Harpies burned to max their damn skill) i had to step back a bit.

Next challenge i promise you a harder fight for the crown. Tongue

*cheers* Div.3!!!

[EN] ForumUnited - DIVISION 3 GUILD
Guild ID: 1074
Click here for the guild thread:
- ForumUnited Div3 Guild Thread
[Image: a8b2ca94.jpg]
Main Allies: Artemis IV, Apollo IV and everything you request
Looking for: PR Osiris, PR Shu, PR Ra, Gretchen
Hi fellow Guild members, as you might be aware from the news feed of our guild forum on tos in-game, we are getting behind on our gold target in order to level up.

Please could you try and do more gold based battles.. the ones that give 100k+ per battle this weekend and next as we aren't too far from levelling in the near future..

This is more for those that havent made their 3.5million contribution for the next level since we begun the current.

From next level onwards I Will be monitoring the situation.

latest news section on page 1 has been updated, make sure you all keep checking back for updates on those first few posts to keep up to date with happenings Wink
»Яaw« Power | Lvl 322 | ID: 11159291
[EN] ForumUnited - DIVISION 3 GUILD | Guild ID: 1074

[Image: 140g8yh.jpg]
Hi all. I'm new in TOS English version. Still a newbie here.. hope to learn from u all more to build a better card team. Haha
Yoy dashwan el nino .you can call me dash.im new here and i recently started playin im currently looking forward to joing your guild and look towards competitive spirits and work hard together with everyone .
DAS 9 EL NINO.....was here ;-p
Latest News:
------------------------------------------

Updated: 26th September 2014

Congratulations to Loraxxian who is our first Division member to hit level 300....yes 300!!! Well done man!!!

Welcome also to newcomers speed and Dashwan el nino!

DaChinaMan has now been appointed as our official treasurer and will start keeping a record of gold donations from the next level up to make sure that everyone is contributing the minimum. This has been necessitated due to the past couple of level ups having a shortage of gold and some players donating double or more of their minimum contribution to make up the deficit and level the guild. It's not fair to them so please make sure you do your part to contribute to the guild.

PM either DaChinaMan, Lok1, Algiz or myself if you have any questions regarding this.

Recruitment is OPEN, we have at least 5 spaces open, so read the joining requirements on page 1 of this thread and send in those requests via PM thanks!

new event info is up!!

New Guild Event Info:

2014 October  - Guild Event 『Endless War Song』
Time: Sep 29 (Mon) – Oct 5 (Sun)

TARGET: Check the guild announcement page in app to see the target we are trying to reach (and surpass)

Guild Point calculation for clearing 『The Patheon’s Ordeal』:

10 Guild Points will be earned for each clearance of 『The Patheon’s Ordeal』. The more times Summoners clear the stage, the higher the HP of the God in the last stage will be. Difficulty of the stage will also be adjusted. To seek for more information on the stages of 『The Patheon’s Ordeal』, Summoners can visit: Details of New Event 『The Patheon’s Ordeal』

The Accumulated Prizes are as follows:
600 accumulated Guild Points & 6 Personal Guild Points- “Earth Prime Soulstone” x1
1,200 accumulated Guild Points & 12 Personal Guild Points- “Eye Spirit” x1
2,100 accumulated Guild Points & 21 Personal Guild Points – 200 souls
3,400 accumulated Guild Points & 34 Personal Guild Points- “Madhead” x1
5,000 accumulated Guild Points & 50 Personal Guild Points- “Harpy” x1

Latest News:

Updated: 11th October 2014

We levelled up!! Level 11 guild!! Well done everyone! Great teamwork!!
So now we have extra spaces in the guild, so get those registrations in!!!

Well done to everyone on the last guild event, Top 100 again! You guys are awesome!
Top 10 has also been posted, check page 1 to see if your name is on the list!

I've been away for a bit so updates were a little slow, but I'm back now so PM me if I forgot anything! Smile

Gold contribution amounts for the new level is 4,000,000 coins each...Golden/Greedy day spam bonanza!! Big Grin

(09-26-2014, 08:44 PM)»Яaw« Power Wrote: Congratulations to Loraxxian who is our first Division member to hit level 300....yes 300!!!  Well done man!!!

Thanks!
Loraxxian (Loraxx)
[EN] ForumUnited - DIVISION 3 GUILD

ForumUnited Division 3 Guild Thread
^^We are open to new members click above^^