Hop over to our sister-forum to discuss Chronos Gate today!
Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stuck
(07-28-2016, 11:13 PM)deathexe Wrote: Do note that your whole nidhogg team (except nidhogg) has skill feeders. So you don't need harpies at all. (Except for baby harpies for Medusa and a few harpies for panda.)

Can't seem to find Mufasa skill feeder drop place doe. The only place pre evolved wizard fish drops is from the travelers from afar while pre evolved alex doesn't have a drop place. Do I get them in Friend Point Seal?

You can get Alex from the guild Blackhole stage for 7 keys in the mission alter of missionaries. Alternatively, you can also get it from the friend point seal though it's quite unreliable.

ID: 60302480

Allies available: Inanna (All Max), Dumuzi (All Max) PR Apollo (All Max), PR Virgo (All max), VR Freyja (All Max), Stolas (Ame II), Huang Fu Duo (Max lvl, Ame IV), PR Yang Jian (Max lvl, Max CD), PR Athena (All Max), Beelzebub (All Max), Samael (All Max) Jia Rou (Ame IV, set on weekends)
(07-29-2016, 12:17 PM)deathexe Wrote: You can get Alex from the guild Blackhole stage for 7 keys in the mission alter of missionaries. Alternatively, you can also get it from the friend point seal though it's quite unreliable.

I can't really spend keys rn cause I'm waiting to pr my second odin

It's only 2-3 days worth of keys though, but it's up to you, since I would say that having a max CD Mufasa is arguably more useful than having a dual Odin Norse team. Especially when it doesn't set you that far back getting your Horner too.

Do take note of your team cost though, since two PR Odin are 40 TC each and VR Loki is already 22 TC. If you're level 3-400 theb it should be fine however.
ID: 60302480

Allies available: Inanna (All Max), Dumuzi (All Max) PR Apollo (All Max), PR Virgo (All max), VR Freyja (All Max), Stolas (Ame II), Huang Fu Duo (Max lvl, Ame IV), PR Yang Jian (Max lvl, Max CD), PR Athena (All Max), Beelzebub (All Max), Samael (All Max) Jia Rou (Ame IV, set on weekends)
(07-29-2016, 01:39 PM)deathexe Wrote: It's only 2-3 days worth of keys though, but it's up to you, since I would say that having a max CD Mufasa is arguably more useful than having a dual Odin Norse team. Especially when it doesn't set you that far back getting your Horner too.

Do take note of your team cost though, since two PR Odin are 40 TC each and VR Loki is already 22 TC. If you're level 3-400 theb it should be fine however.
Yea just tried placing a 40 card into the team. Doesn't fit many cards :/ I still have other cards to pr doe esp my athena