Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stuck
Hi i'm lvl 217 (currently) with 8th seal cleared but idk wat to do nxt!?

I'm currently stuck on the 2nd stage of 9th seal. I have decent teams like:
Water greek
Dark greek
Fire greek all with non pr zeus
Aether
Nidhogg barbra
Yj dp
All babylons except namtar
Dark norse with pr odin

Even so I can't clear the new sm (probably cause my cards suck). I can clear majority of the old sm but nightmare stages are still hard. I have yet to clear any transmigration considering I started a yr before. So what should I do now?

What are your teams like? If you can't clear most new SMs with the teams you've stated it's a little worrying. Maybe send us screenshots of your teams? The only reason I can think of as to why you can't clear new SMs would likely because your team members aren't top tier yet.

ID: 60302480

Allies available: Inanna (All Max), Dumuzi (All Max) PR Apollo (All Max), PR Virgo (All max), VR Freyja (All Max), Stolas (Ame II), Huang Fu Duo (Max lvl, Ame IV), PR Yang Jian (Max lvl, Max CD), PR Athena (All Max), Beelzebub (All Max), Samael (All Max) Jia Rou (Ame IV, set on weekends), Satan, Guan Yu, Lu bu. 
(07-28-2016, 05:50 PM)deathexe Wrote: What are your teams like? If you can't clear most new SMs with the teams you've stated it's a little worrying. Maybe send us screenshots of your teams? The only reason I can think of as to why you can't clear new SMs would likely because your team members aren't top tier yet.
Uh I only have 5 all max cards (excluding aether). I think my teams are considered meh because I don't focus on a team but I focus more on individual cards that hace multiple benefits like Nidhogg (where I can use in yjdp team or with barbra). Wat I meant new sm is the recent giemsa nm or the yog sm (sd hav used diamonds), and cause i'm a F2P I don't spend dimes reviving on sm.

(07-28-2016, 05:50 PM)deathexe Wrote: What are your teams like? If you can't clear most new SMs with the teams you've stated it's a little worrying. Maybe send us screenshots of your teams? The only reason I can think of as to why you can't clear new SMs would likely because your team members aren't top tier yet.

Oh a idk how to post pics
That's probably your problem right there then, you need to start focusing on one team at a time. I'd suggest either RDYJ or Nidhogg Barbara first. Aether is good only if you have an extensive card collection already, so I wouldn't advise investing in her yet.

In any case, being f2P doesn't mean you shouldn't be using diamonds for reviving. If the SM is useful/beneficial to your team, there's little reason why you shouldn't.

Also, you can also just list out your teams in that case if you want.

Allies available: Inanna (All Max), Dumuzi (All Max) PR Apollo (All Max), PR Virgo (All max), VR Freyja (All Max), Stolas (Ame II), Huang Fu Duo (Max lvl, Ame IV), PR Yang Jian (Max lvl, Max CD), PR Athena (All Max), Beelzebub (All Max), Samael (All Max) Jia Rou (Ame IV, set on weekends), Satan, Guan Yu, Lu bu. 
(07-28-2016, 07:08 PM)deathexe Wrote: That's probably your problem right there then, you need to start focusing on one team at a time. I'd suggest either RDYJ or Nidhogg Barbara first. Aether is good only if you have an extensive card collection already, so I wouldn't advise investing in her yet.

In any case, being f2P doesn't mean you shouldn't be using diamonds for reviving. If the SM is useful/beneficial to your team, there's little reason why you shouldn't.

Nidhogg-panda-medusa-mufasa-byakhee-barbra

Aether-mufasa-todd-fygja-medea-aether

Artemis-zues-vr loki-dark xi-lucy/gemini-artemis

Dipankara-medea-sean/nezha-mufasa/medusa-nidhogg-Yang Jian

Atrhasis-anu-pices-wen zhong-yukionna-atrahasis

VR loki-odin-baphomet-todd-hades/lucy/gemini-VR loki

Thts about all I think. Can't really make a lucy team cause i have no luck in elf draws.
(07-28-2016, 07:08 PM)deathexe Wrote: That's probably your problem right there then, you need to start focusing on one team at a time. I'd suggest either RDYJ or Nidhogg Barbara first. Aether is good only if you have an extensive card collection already, so I wouldn't advise investing in her yet.

Thts about all I think. Can't really make a lucy team cause i have no luck in elf draws.
(07-28-2016, 08:29 PM)[SG] Leo Wrote:

I'm assuming your nidhogg is power released? if so that's probably you're strongest team as of now. I would suggest maxing that team first since the members have pretty low exp curves. 

Your aether team is decent, but Todd isnt a particularly good member so you'd probably need to look into replacing him. Likewise, i personally feel that Medea is the least useful enchantress out of the 3 because she has the most detrimental downside. 

Your artemis team is decent, though i'm not sure if it still has what it takes to clear newer stages nowadays, especially without PR zeus. 

you dipankara team looks good, though with so many fire members, nidhogg's boost isnt as good as it should be. Having circe would complete the team. I would suggest levelling this after your nidhogg barbara team is maxed. 

your atrahasis team is decent also, but i would say nidhogg barbara and YJ RD teams take priority. 

Your VR loki teams needs PR Odin to be relevant, so i'd say that you hold off on leveling this team for now. 

(07-28-2016, 09:24 PM)deathexe Wrote:
(07-28-2016, 08:29 PM)[SG] Leo Wrote:

I'm assuming your nidhogg is power released? if so that's probably you're strongest team as of now. I would suggest maxing that team first since the members have pretty low exp curves. 

Your aether team is decent, but Todd isnt a particularly good member so you'd probably need to look into replacing him. Likewise, i personally feel that Medea is the least useful enchantress out of the 3 because she has the most detrimental downside. 

Your artemis team is decent, though i'm not sure if it still has what it takes to clear newer stages nowadays, especially without PR zeus. 

you dipankara team looks good, though with so many fire members, nidhogg's boost isnt as good as it should be. Having circe would complete the team. I would suggest levelling this after your nidhogg barbara team is maxed. 

your atrahasis team is decent also, but i would say nidhogg barbara and YJ RD teams take priority. 

Your VR loki teams needs PR Odin to be relevant, so i'd say that you hold off on leveling this team for now. 

Thx alot for the suggestions, I will focus more on the nidhogg barb team alrdy hav byakhee maxed and nidhogg coming close to max too. The rest of the team are slowly coming up but I'll make sure to pump harpies. Still don't have circe doe, my only pr enchantress is medea with cass waiting to pr. Btw my odin is alrdy pr ed so now jus farming keys to pr another one (got the pr mats alrdy).
Do note that your whole nidhogg team (except nidhogg) has skill feeders. So you don't need harpies at all. (Except for baby harpies for Medusa and a few harpies for panda.)