Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 4.71 Average
[Story]The Adventures of Summoner
"And where shall we hide the keys, my brother?"
"One within the ice, one hanging from a dragon's neck, one inside stone, one invisble, one shrouded in darkness."
-The Council of the Gods, one century ago

The summoner winced as he sat down on the chair. It wasn't very fun to sit on a chair that is a few metres away from magma.
The others aren't enjoying it either, especially Verdandi, who refuses to sit.
Skuld and the Fire Paladin entered the room.
"I hope lunch was nice," Skuld said.
The summoner thought about lunch. Strange food that seemed to resemble parts of Gnomes, Salamanders and humans. Who knew that the servants of Skuld were cannibals as well?
"It was nice. A pretty new experience," the summoner said.
"Glad you loved it. Now what brings you to a place like this?"
"We need the Key of Fire to unleash the second seal," Verdandi replied.
"The Key of Fire? Sorry to disappoint, but the Key is impossible to obtain. You've made a wasted journey."
"Why?"
"It hangs on the neck of a fearsome dragon. The Flamisaur," the Fire Paladin said.
"Flamisaur? Why, it ain't sound so tough, yeah?" the Dark Paladin laughed once he finished his sentence.
"You're still as arrogant as before, brother. But the Flamisaur is a dangerous foe."
"Well, we have slimes that devoured Cerberus. I don't see what a stupid dinosaur can do. Muahahahahaha!"
"If you're really that determined to get the Key of Fire, go back to the main road and go further up. The Flamisaur's den will be at the top. You can't miss it. I'll send my best men with you. Good luck. You'll need it," Skuld said.
"No, no. This is our fight. Save your man for defending the Phoenix Order," the summoner said, before leaving the room.

The team began their hike to the summit. It wasn't long to the summit and they saw the cave. A very big cave.
"Just how big is this 'stupid dinosaur'?" The summoner muttered.
His question was immediately answered. An orange dragon charged right out and rammed Crank off the volcano. Thankfully, the slimes grabbed him before he tumbled down the mountain.
The Flamisaur lifted his head and let out a roar, and that let the summoner see the key hanging from his neck.
"The key! Earth Paladin, Schema of Fire, distract the Flamisaur. Sean and Dark Paladin, do your job," the summoner shouted orders to his companions.
"What about me?" Verdandi asked.
"The Flamisaur will reduce you to ashes. I don't want that to happen, not to you."
Meanwhile, the Flamisaur was getting nailed by well-aimed arrows. He roared again, and sent a stream of fire towards the GSOF from his mouth. The phoenix easily evaded the attack.
Sean and the Dark Paladin managed to get close and started hacking away but to their horror, the Flamisaur's skin was as hard as a rock. With a sweep of his tail, he knocked the both of them off their feet.
The Flamisaur made its way to them to finish them off but the phoenix swooped in and grabbed them with its talons. The enraged Flamisaur breathed more fire at the phoenix, just to miss him again.
"They can't do it alone!" Verdandi objected.
"But you've seen how tough it is! You won't stand a chance!"
"No, but if we work together, we can take him down."
Without waiting for a reply, Verdandi entered the battle, leeching life and spinning earth runes to heal her comrades.

The summoner couldn't think of a plan to defeat the Flamisaur. All he could do was to spin runes and try to help his summons. But no one could penetrate the Flamisaur's hide.
Just then, the Flamisaur suddenly froze. And so did every thing around the team.
"You want the key? Now's the time to get it," Skuld said, with the Fire Paladin tagging behind her, axe at the ready.
The summoner didn't need to be told again. He dashed towards the Flamisaur and pulled the key from its collar.
However, Skuld couldn't pause the flow of time anymore. The Flamisaur was initially confused but it was hungry and it doesn't matter who its prey is, as long as it food. It tried to eat the summoner and was only stopped by an axe that was thrown by the Fire Paladin at the Flamisaur. The axe managed to pierce its hide.
The Flamisaur roared, and that gave the team the chance to attack its new weak spot. It wasn't long before the Flamisaur was severely weakened. The Dark Paladin pointed his sword at the dragon, and a black cloud surrounded it. The Flamisaur was finished.

Roaring desperately in anger, the dragon bursted into flames, it's remains turned into ashes all that's left is 3 sparkling diamonds.

The team moved on, it was time to leave this blazing hell behind, a massive duck-shaped ship awaits them, Verdandi waved goodbye to Skuld
"Farewell sister"
"No! I'm not letting you do this alone, don't treat me like a kid just because you're older. We shall bring peace to this land, Together." Skuld said, grabbing Verdandi's hand.
The summoner couldn't help but smile. Night falls, the team was sleeping soundly on the duck's back which was softer and more comfortable than it looks. Our tricky summoner silently stole the Cerberus remains from the Slimes, combining with what the Flamisaur left behind, he attempted yet another summoning. The elements rises once again forming the portal, granting the summoner the ability to call upon beings from another dimension, sea water began to rise as a small figure emerged from the entrance shining with platinum color, it was the Ursula the Dragon spiritor (6*).

Suddenly the duck rocked hard waking up everyone. The summoner looked up, from the heavens descended a small floating island, it was the Lost Relic, old, silent, lifeless as ever, or is it? The summoner feels it's magical aura, it's abnormal, distorted. Usually this huge landmass remains stable in a fixed location in the sky, what has caused it to drift all the way here? The team stared at the ruin, confused. Unknown to them a huge shadowy ghost-like figure was staring back from behind the darkness, flashing a rather sinister smile ....

[Image: e9fb2371.jpg]
[Image: 8b15b740.jpg]
if you say so then im it again...lets see...time to create some epic battle!

"The lost relic...."the summoner softly gasped. The mysterious island yet again appeared before the group...what quest does it bring this time? Will it be a journey filled with trials and tribulations or one that is filled with vicious and cunning traps, one can only find out once he steps inside. This ever-shifting dungeon island brings forth many new surprises everyday, so what is the event today that caused its appearance? Rumors told of metallic dragon kings and fiend lords who tyrannize the islands at certain points in time, but today's battle carries a different air, the mysterious island feels weird...

The party went into a debate onto whether to test this trial or not.
Sean:"Let's go!"
Verdandi:"What if there is something dangerous inside..."
Dark Paladin:"A challenge, finally!"
Earth Paladin:"But what if it is too difficult to complete?"
Dark Paladin:"Don't be a wuss!"
Fire Paladin:"Hey don't pick on Green!"

The talk was rather pointless with divided opinions, even the summoner himself was unsure whether to try out this new task. The slimes were doing the christmas jingles, Crank was well crank and the scheme of fire was as silent as ever. Skuld just observed silently along the sidelines, and finally she muttered out, "How about we take a vote?" As expected of the most knowledgeable of the group, Skuld's decision was followed without doubt. Everyone began placing their votes.

14 votes were casted(the 3 slimes included), 7 for and 7 against. It was down to the last member...

Medusa:"Errrr....ummm....I-I guess we can try it out?"(Yay for medusa screen time)With that the decision was settled, and the lost relic journey begins.

Lost Relic:Grinning Ghost Arc
"Kekeke....here they come, here they come. Lets prepare some fun for them, a tinge of treat filled with lots of tricks!" said the ghostly figure as it disappear into the depths of the island once it saw the summoner's party enter the lost relic.

"Gosh this is really tiring," Sean muttered out his complaint. The rest of the group were just quiet, they were too tired to complain. The travel into the lost relic wasn't a really pleasant one, traps were laid out for them, but none that they were expecting of...this caused the party to meet up with this tiring ordeal thanks to a certain someone.

FLASHBACK
"Hey, is that the latest version of Women Talk?" Sean said as he starts to stare lecherously at a book that was neatly place on the ground.
Earth Paladin:"That is obviously a trap"
Dark Paladin:"A trap."
Skuld:"No doubt about that."
They had barely entered the lost relic for 10 minutes and there was already such a trap placed, everyone could tell that it should not be touched. A single trap could wipe out the entire party, weighing lives against some random magazine of dubious origin, the decision should have been simple. But of course, Sean still tried to reach his hand out for the magazine...

A trap door under them opened up and they fell into a deep hole, right into another part of the dungeon. Everyone was barely hurt by the fall, but this of course still lead to cold stares being directed at Sean for triggering the obvious trap. "Hey at least we got this!" Sean said without any remorse as he gleefully opened the book.

Inside laid before him toned, voluptuous bulges, perfectly proportioned, sweat filled bodies.....of macho men. Sean immediately dropped the book, he crawled onto the floor and wrapped up like a ball like he saw some scary and traumatic thing. Soon after, he crawled back up in rage and vowed vengefully to catch the culprit who designed such a cruel trap....

ENDS FLASHBACK

"No matter...we will catch that guy and fry...fry him alive, for making us suffer that humiliation..."said the tired Sean as he continued the arduous journey. "This was all your fault to begin with..." the rest thought out, but were too tired to voice an argument.

The group have been walking for hours in the dungeon, yet the dungeon seems to never end. There were a sparse amount of wild monsters, but most of them were just beatboxing slimes that were passing by. Though innocent, none were spared by the enraged Sean. But the end doesn't seem in sight, so the entire party still felt demotivated despite the rake up of easy victories. The journey seems to be long and the day was ending. Therefore, the party decided to set up camp to rest for the night.

"Kekeke, I guess it is time for the next trick!" The ghost said sheepishly while grinning from a distance before he crawled back into the shadows...

"Will this ever end?"Verdandi said tiredly. The summoner tried to comfort her, but words just won't seep through his mouth...he really cannot tell when this journey will end, especially after that trap was triggered. The party was generally quiet and fell into deep sleep shortly afterwards due to their tiring walk in the day. Everything went silent only until the bristle of leaves could be heard as they were harassed by the playful wind. (An open air dungeon so of course there were trees)

Verdandi opened her eyes as she stood up, the sky was bright morning but her party was no where in sight. She could still feel their presence nearby after being companions for a long time, but they felt so near yet so far right at this moment. "Waah...waah..."a small cry could be heard from a distance. Verdandi felt this with a strange reminiscence as this is vaguely familiar with her past as she walked past the lush green trees and bushes to find...a small green haired girl crying in a clearing filled with flowers. "This...this was long ago, when mother was still there," Verdandi recalled this ffom her memories, so this was really a dream. Verdandi then approached the smaller Verdandi and she then asked,"What is wrong?"

The small Verdandi, who was still sobbing with her hands covering her face said," Mama, mama..." Verdandi then smiled sweetly whilst asking,"What about mama?" "She is behind you..."the smaller Verdandi removed her hand as her face revealed out hollowed out eyes and a wicked sinister curved lips unbefitting of normal humans.(or even monsters assuming verdandi is a card) Verdandi, was shocked speechless by this turn of events as her face turned pale blue and she fell onto the ground in shock. The creepy Verdandi walked closer to her as she tried to inch herself away from the tiny horror. This process continued until her back was pressed onto something, cold and bony. However, Verdandi tried not to turn back and regretted doing so for what she saw was....

"Gasp!!"Verdandi woke up from her dream, or should she say an unpleasant nightmare. She broke out in a huge sweat, as she shivers from remembering that lucid dream. She looked around and realised it was still nighttime and her party was around, but something was amiss. Everyone had disturbed expressions as if they are having nightmares too. Could this also have been a trap placed by some monster in this dungeon? She then hurried to try and wake up the summoner, but it was to no avail. Even Sean, Dark Paladin, Earth Paladin, Great Schema, the slimes and the others couldn't be awakened from their nightmares.

"This is bad..."Verdandi said worriedly as she knew that the only way to stop this was to defeat the instigator. Suddenly, Verdandi felt a light pat on her shoulder. "Kyaaaaaaa!!!"she screamed out as she felt the sudden impact on her, scaring the person who approached her behind a rock 3 meters away. Verdandi then took a closer look, the dark silhouette was none other than Medusa. Verdandi thought everyone had difficulty awakening form their sleep, but Medusa was clearly awakened. Therefore she asked, "Why are you awake? The rest seem to be having difficulty waking up despite having bad dreams."

Medusa fidgeted around a little bit before she softly spoke,"I-I noticed that the rest were having bad dreams, but I couldn't wake them up, including you. A-as to why I am awake, Medusas are generally nocturnal thus we tend to sleep in the day. Though you may see me once in a while during daytime, I-I am usually reverted to card form to take a rest while you guys travel as we snakes prefer hunting at n-night ti.." Medusa wanted to continue talking but she seemed to have bitten her tongue.

"Uuuuu...."Medusa began to tear up a little. Medusa herself seemed to be confused, thus Verdandi suggested out," Why don't we try to stop the cause of these nightmare? The rest are still paralyzed in their dreams so it will just be you and me though." Medusa who was still fidgeting around while fiddling with her thumbs, quietly whispered out,"O-okay.." The two then explored the nearby region to find the root cause of these bad dreams...

Part 1 End

This is the end first half of my part of the lost relic arc. Any takers for part 2, don't really want to hog too much of the story(actually took a whole lot already). If you noticed by now, I'm giving some love to the less noticed cards like medusa by dedicating this arc and a few others to them...hope you enjoy the read.

Looking long term for (90+) Sagi.
Allies: 6*Daji(99),6*Shu(15),5*Idun(99),6*Scorpio(1),5*Cancer(10),5*Dark DS(8),5*Loki(14),5*PKoE(17)

Current set used: (~6m water exp to max)
[Image: 7549a733.jpg]
Next planned set:
[Image: d76f63f1.jpg]
(11-29-2013, 12:07 AM)Miner00 Wrote: "This is bad..."Verdandi said worriedly as she knew that the only way to stop this was to defeat the instigator. Suddenly, Verdandi felt a light pat on her shoulder. "Kyaaaaaaa!!!"she screamed out as she felt the sudden impact on her, scaring the person who approached her behind a rock 3 meters away. Verdandi then took a closer look, the dark silhouette was none other than Medusa. Verdandi thought everyone had difficulty awakening form their sleep, but Medusa was clearly awakened. Therefore she asked, "Why are you awake? The rest seem to be having difficulty waking up despite having bad dreams."

Medusa fidgeted around a little bit before she softly spoke,"I-I noticed that the rest were having bad dreams, but I couldn't wake them up, including you. A-as to why I am awake, Medusas are generally nocturnal thus we tend to sleep in the day. Though you may see me once in a while during daytime, I-I am usually reverted to card form to take a rest while you guys travel as we snakes prefer hunting at n-night ti.." Medusa wanted to continue talking but she seemed to have bitten her tongue.

"Uuuuu...."Medusa began to tear up a little. Medusa herself seemed to be confused, thus Verdandi suggested out," Why don't we try to stop the cause of these nightmare? The rest are still paralyzed in their dreams so it will just be you and me though." Medusa who was still fidgeting around while fiddling with her thumbs, quietly whispered out,"O-okay.." The two then explored the nearby region to find the root cause of these bad dreams...

Part 1 End

Poor Sean, can't catch a break can he. I can only imagine what kind of nightmare he's having XD

Walking back inside the Lost Relic, Verdandi noticed how quiet it was with only Medusa as company. She usually never wandered too far away from the Summoner fearing he'd be captured or worse killed...

"On second thoughts Medusa, you go and guard the team, I'll investigate alone. Medusa agreed with a slight hiss, but whirling around, she noticed something else.

"Verdandi! They're GONE!"

Verdandi's heart skipped a beat. Whirling round, she noticed that indeed there was a patch of empty grass where the posse lay having nightmares.

"You have got to be kidding me, we just turned our backs for a few seconds! Where'd they go??!" Suddenly, as if to answer that question, she started hearing chanting in the far distance...

"...come along and dance with me...."
"...we shall have some tricks or treats..."

"Looks like we just found out. C'mon Medusa!" Turning round again, she jogged back in to the Lost Relic with Medusa slithering close behind.
As the duo slowly approached the source of the chanting, she noticed the shadows in the corridors growing heavier.

"Don't you dawdle don't you cry"
"Or else your friends soon shall die!"

This was more than Verdandi needed to hear. She immediately broke into a run with Medusa struggling to keep up. Turning a corner, she found herself in another room filled with gold, much like the first time they fought the Dark Paladin. However, this time a strange sight befell them.

The entire room is filled with strange small clown-like beings and soulstones as far as the eye can see. Twirling and spinning, they are dancing around what's unmistakably the summoner and the team, still trapped in nightmares, tied to a massive maypole. On top on the maypole, a jester dressed in garbs of midnight purple with a shimmering smile where he head should be is dancing to the beat of the chant.

All of the creatures chanted louder at the sight of Verdandi and Medusa's entrance.

"COME AND DANCE WITH US TONIGHT!"
"DANCE UNTIL YOU DIE IN FRIGHT!"

The jester finished his mad dance and bowed to the duo.

"WEEEEELLLLCOME!!! I am your host, Midnight Joker! And you, pretty lady, are the guest of honor!"

Coming up, Verdandi and Medusa take on the Midnight Joker and his crazy clown posse! Don't give up, you two! (By the way, if you're imagining the Midnight Joker with the same voice as the Batman Joker I don't blame you Smile)
Sent from a diamond studded cardboard box.

[Image: c31ba0e2.jpg]
[Image: c9818c78.jpg]

I swear one of these days I'll get Pollux. Maybe in the next eon or two...?
Meanwhile...

Artemis looked down at Novalis, who was snoring carelessly on the rock, at the edge of a cliff viewing the floating island. She had continued to see him, incredulous at the cockiness he showed. He was clearly aware of her presence, but seemed to care no more than the narrow distance he had left from the crevasse's impending doom. A blade pressed against her throat.

'Not a single step more'
Honor stood by her side, a stern look at the supposed ally, who had no reason to be there, like a watchdog.

'You really intend to kill a Goddess?'
'If that goddess plans to betray us like a coward, in our sleep, then yes, you can be certain that I'll try.'

Artemis stared at Honor, incredulous at how thick he could be sometimes.
'You can put that knife down, I come here with information.'

'Information? What kind of information?'

'The kind you need, scalehead.' She said coolly.
Honor frowned, twitching, but lowered his blade. She was not a foe, and she came unarmed.

'Good boy..' She cooed 'So, as I said we have something for you, but I had to wait till the overinflated head of your friend here fell asleep.'
'I don't care for insults Artemis, just spit it out.'

'Very well,' She said smiling 'Our friends are at the lost relic, sleepy like your erm... pal... but two are playing with that foolish clown, he'll be no match.'
Honor went pale. 'They reached the joker..?'

'Yes, and should he decide to well, follow them he'll complicate things even more. And we don't like very complicated plots. Things should be nice and easy. We don't want things to develop like what happened last time... do we?'

Honor flashed back to the Fortress, Tulzcha's last agonizing moments... His beloved friend... and he remembered the last time when Luna--
No, he shook his head, It was not going to be like that again.
He looked determined, listening to what Artemis had to say.

'Yes I thought we had a few unpleasant memories there.. Indeed. Well the last ruse from your pal here for the present summoner was a disaster. So I propose a different approach. Which well, goes with your particular... values' She sneered.
'I believe the summoner might share them. Maybe you and him should find a moment to speak alone. Wait for him at the Grand Palace, make him come alone to... talk things out.'

Honor pondered what Artemis proposed. He felt anger boiling at the Summoner.. that ignorant idiot... undoing everything they had done to keep the end from coming. Sacrifice a few for the sake of most. Uphold the Ancient Pact.. He was dangerous and didn't even see that!

Artemis saw Honor starting to enrage. She counted on that. He wouldn't have the patience to talk much with the summoner.

'I have a plan to lure him out.'

Honor looked at her intensely, the snores of Novalis growing louder and louder.

'I'm listening'

What could be happening with Medusa and Verdandi back at the Midnight Joker's lair?
[Image: Alungi-Signature-Thingy.png]
SLIME SQUAD!!
I welcome new players to add me--I have a few good allies to offer, PM me in game or forum if I can help! =)
PLACEHOLDER

Back at the room full of the soulstones, Medusa and Verdandi stood, stuck. As the joker grabbed Verdandi's hand, the soulstones and small clown-like beings crept closer and closer.

Then, verdandi broke the silence and poisoned all the soulstones, they seemed to choke, and disappeared away. The joker, now angered.

"Seems like the pretty lady is playing rough, huh? Well uncle joker has to teach you a lesson!"

With a wave of his staff, surrounding him came more clowns, now laughing and tittering with evil snickers. Verdandi, holding her stance kept killing the petty beings from her poison.

The joker, now unable to keep his face straight launched a orb of darkness at her. Hitting her right at the face, she flew towards a wall and hit. Unable to stand, she fell into a half consciousness. Baby medusa, now scared and alone, took her final chance, turning the joker into a stone statue. In the meanwhile, she chanted in her mind....

"Summoner! We need you! Wake up...".......
Sent from Lilith's potion shoppe

SIGNATURES ARE TOO CLICHE

(11-29-2013, 06:34 AM)Universal Wrote: The joker, now unable to keep his face straight launched a orb of darkness at her. Hitting her right at the face, she flew towards a wall and hit. Unable to stand, she fell into a half consciousness. Baby medusa, now scared and alone, took her final chance, turning the joker into a stone statue. In the meanwhile, she chanted in her mind....

"Summoner! We need you! Wake up..........

The apprentice got up from his bed. It's another great day within his village, there's totally nothing urgent going on right now. In fact, he could go for another snooze....

"...onner....elp..."

Is he hearing things? Perhaps he was imagining things. Staying up to play football with his neighbours all night can be a tiring business....

Meanwhile outside of nightmareland....

Verdandi opened one eye, with barely any strength left. That Joker proved to be a powerful adversary. In fact, fissures are already starting to appear on the stone that Medusa created around him.

She tried to move her body. No dice, nothing's responding.
"This isn't going to work... we need the summoner's help!" she thought to herself. Looking at the summoner's still snoozing body, she had an idea, just as the Joker broke free and smashed Medusa so hard she flew straight out of the room.
"Well.... if he insists on sleeping through this.....I'll make sure he rises and shines much earlier." With that, she astrally projected herself into the summoner's mind.

Back in Nightmareland.....

The apprentice shuffled back into his bed. It's a warm Sunday today, and the master allowed him to go off for the whole week since he did his rune spinning test exceptionally well. Ah well, more sleep it is.
"Hey, sleepyhead! You have a guest!" The voice of his mother cried from outside his room. A guest? Wonder who it could be?
A girl with alluring green hair walked into his room...

....Verdandi walked into what appears to be the summoner's bedroom. She recognised this location when the summoner was knocked out from the Light Golem and they had to bring him here to recuperate. Except the walls are less browned with age and the place doesn't look as old as she remembered.
"This doesn't look like a nightmare.... Why is this in the summoner's head?" Verdandi thought to herself. Suddenly, there was the sound of a massive explosion, and the skies outside rapidly darkened, and Verdandi started to smell smoke.

Without a split second, Verdandi grabbed the summoner by the hand, who looks a lot younger within this dreamscape, and ran outside with him.

Outside the house, it was the definition of living hell.

Creatures of all shapes and sizes are attacking the village. House burned, stables torched.
And the bodies. Everywhere Verdandi looked, mangled bodies and torn limbs scattered all over, and blood pooled in rivulets onto the cobblestone walkways.

Verdandi felt like she was going to be sick.

Suddenly, armoured winged figures appeared before Verdandi, although they don't appear to see her. Perhaps she is invisible to the entities within the dream.

"Is this the future summoner's house?" One winged figure asked the other.
"Yes this is it, comrade. We shall prevent the grim future. Sacrifice the few to save the many." he replied, and shot a blinding blast at the summoner's house.

Verdandi heard a woman scream from inside the house, now ablaze.

"Mama, mama!" the summoner cried, struggling to get back inside the house, but Verdandi was still holding on to him.

A voice came from within the house. "My time is done here, but you must live on! Live for the sake of our future! RUN, Peter! RUN!" And with that, the house collapsed onto itself.

Tearing himself away from Verdandi, the young summoner ran from the house as fast as his little legs can carry him, with Verdandi following suit. Soon, they reached a small cave, where nothing can reach him.
Verdandi was speechless. This isn't just a nightmare. Is this a vision of the past?
But there is no time. She doesn't know how Medusa can hold out against that Joker for long. She needs to spur the summoner into action. She opened her mouth to say something...

...The apprentice looked up at the beautiful girl with the green hair. She seems to be saying something, but what...?
"You remember your past now don't you? You have to remember! Why you decided to embark on this quest! WAKE UP, SUMMONER, WE NEED YOU!!"
He remembered.
"I am a summoner. My duty is to bring peace to this world!"

With a start, both the Summoner and Verdandi snapped out of the nightmare together, just as the Joker was about to impale Medusa with his staff. The summoner quickly healed up Verdandi with heart runes, and she returned the favour by cutting the bonds that bound the summoner. The others are still trapped in a nightmare, but they should wake up once the Joker is defeated.

Wheeling round, the Joker saw the summoner and Verdandi side by side, ready to fight once more.
"Oh my! I see our lovers have reunited! Looks like this party just got a lot livelier. May I have this dance, miladies?" He quickly knocked Medusa back at the pair, which they swiftly dodged. The summoner quickly patched up Medusa, and she slithered back to the duo, now ready to comfront the mad jester once again.

"Come! Let us dance as if the night will never end! Muahahah!"
Sent from a diamond studded cardboard box.

[Image: c31ba0e2.jpg]
[Image: c9818c78.jpg]

I swear one of these days I'll get Pollux. Maybe in the next eon or two...?
[Background music: Suteki Da Ne]

Time...

Reality...

Friendship...

What do they mean?

What is the meaning of life if you might lose it anytime?

Why fight, knowing that we all will face the same end?

Is it too hard to love? Is hatred that much stronger than love?

Love hurts.

Love buries you alive.

Hatred does not.

Maybe that is why hatred is more alluring...

"I am a summoner. My duty is to bring peace to this world!"

His own words echo in the summoner's head. He has never questioned his duty before, he was given this duty since birth and no one even asked him.

He didn't choose this. He wasn't given a choice. He could give up right now, he could stop fighting and just let it be. Dying wouldn't hurt more than living like this.

If only he hadn't made a promise to someone who was most dear to him. Someone who told him to "live for the sake of the future." Someone who taught him to love unconditionally, to fall and to stand back up, to fight, to talk, to walk, to eat...

"The time is now! Reality is here and friendship... Friendship is where we are!" shouts the summoner, while he moves his hand onto his chest, right above his heart. He feels as if he could destroy the whole building with a whisper. His blood is flowing faster, his heart is racing and his mouth itself starts speaking, as if it has its own will, without asking to the summoner himself.

"Mighty summon! I, ruler of the runestones, master of the summons, command you to wake from the foul sleep! Wake and aid me! For I am the savior of the land!"

As the Joker watches him in excitement and thinks "O-oh this is gonna be more and more fun! kekeke!" nothing in particular happens. Summoner there, with his hand still on his chest, looks straight in the eyes of the Joker without a single blink and lets those couple of tears which have been stacking up in his eyes run down his cheeks.

Because someone once taught him that crying is not a sign of weakness. A most dear someone.

"Soooo-a-a, is this it? No earthquakes or shiny explosions? No dance today?"

Summoner smirks.
"Those only happen in stories. Don't let the looks fool you."

Then, as the summoner lets his hand free; without a sound, all his summons slowly appear in a line right before the summoner, as if they were a barrier before him. They were back to full health, and they were all ready to use all their abilities to destroy the Joker.

"Ouch, that could be troublesome! Hehe!" says the Joker, somehow always managing to keep up his mood.

I would end this fight soon, but since you guys love to make epic fights I'll leave that part up to you. Big Grin

Will this stronger summoner with his fully powered summons be able to get the Joker down fast?
Tune in for the next chapter!
[Image: xbxtzn.jpg]

If life gives you silver cards, make lemonade.

Gonna update my whole ally&wanted list soon. But I'm lazy. For now:
Allies: PKoE, Virgo, Freyr, Apollo
Looking for: Minamoto, PR Molly, Cassandra
The summoner, now confident, stood with his team now facing the Joker. Verdandi and Sean came out first, poisoning him and damaging him after his vulnerable shock that verdandi gave him. Sean's attack had effect, and he took advantage of it. Slashing with his fiery sword and bursting the moisture away from the air.

The Joker, now troubled that he indeed may be defeated, desperately hurled another dark orb at the team, it struck before baby Medusa turned him into a piece of stone. This was no worry, though. As Great Schema of Fire took the cold earthy soil and healed the team back to full health yet again.

The Joker, now paralyzed, the team began to launch their most powerful attacks at him, Paladin Earth used his archer shot, the delicate green light embraced him, as it slowly enveloped the Joker.

Suddenly, the statue cackled, and the stone broke into tiny pieces.

"I WILL NOT ACCPET DEFEA... Defeat....."

As Paladin Dark killed him with a explosion of the dark cloud.
"He sure was funny, wasn't he?"

The team gave him disappointed looks. He shrugged and felt his face turning red.

The summoner smiled. And inside his heart he said to his mother;

"Did you see that? I'm going to survive! I'm going to live for the sake of this world! I love you so much!"

While whispering these words, a tear rolled down his cheek. Without sadness, though, he smiled with gratitude. Thanking his mother for all of what she has done, even through their short times together. He could feel her mother right next to him....

Meanwhile, Honor sat looking through the glass globe of the future, only to find the shattered staff of the Joker. Unable to resist his anger, he threw the globe on the ground. Which broke into what seemed like pieces of mirrors, reflecting his face off the ground.

"Master, he killed the Joker... Stop him... Stop him before its too late..."
Sent from Lilith's potion shoppe

SIGNATURES ARE TOO CLICHE

(11-29-2013, 09:58 AM)Universal Wrote: "Master, he killed the Joker... Stop him... Stop him before its too late..."
"Patience Honor, patience. The Joker was fool, that is why he died. He underestimated the Summoner and his summons. And it seems that the Summoner has an exceptionally close relationship with the green haired girl, if we separate them I wonder what could happen..."

The Lost Relic descended over the Misted Woodlands and the gang dropped off there to go retrieve the Earth Key. They set camp at the edge of the forest and then one thing led to another and now they were discussing about what kind of nightmares they had experienced.

"If it's something personal you don't have to talk about if you don't want to" the Summoner said to the team. Then the slimes began with their nightmare. They all took turns speaking, well it was more like continuation of each others' thoughts.

"It was horrible!"
"Yeah!"
"We were being eaten"
"By octopi, birds, and dogs"
"Then some guy speared me through the back"
"It sucked"
"Agreed"

The slimes all had displeased looks on their mushy faces as they rattled off their lines. Then Crank began his,

"Master Saruman was alive in my nightmare. He dragged me back to his place and did all kinds of horrendous things to me as punishment..." he went silent as he recalled his dream.

Earth and Dark paladin passed and then Yidra went,

"My village got destroyed because I couldn't the Sea Jewel back in time. Everything was destroyed and everyone gone" she finished with a shiver. Dark Paladin sat closer to comfort her
(eheheheh)

Then Sean began with a discontent face,

"There were girls... they turn into... macho... men when I approached them" by this point he was already having a breakdown.

"How is it even possible to instantaneously change gender? Why macho men out everything too! I think I might've developed a phobia for macho men..." He finished while sucking his thumb and rocking himself back and forth, "Mommy I miss you" he muttered.

Everyone was laughing and the conversion was closed as the sun set and they got ready for sleep. And Sean of course was scared to sleep now. Tomorrow they'll set out to retrieve the Earth Key and move on the Grand Palace.

Finished!
That took forever Dodgy and poor Sean xD