Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 4.71 Average
[Story]The Adventures of Summoner
(11-26-2013, 10:34 PM)Queadria Wrote: You ain't even seen half of my sirius-ness. And I want this story to be something good, not something like...that. I won't interfere with what anyone writes but srsly, I can't allow gross things.

"Shut up!" yells Sean.
"Why are you doing this?!"

PKoD's answer was simple.
"Because I can!"

"If you are darkness, I am the light! I shall destroy your darkness!"
Sean absorbs a part of PKoD's darkness in his sword and uses this power as light attack on PKoD.

Verdandi is on the verge of death, what will happen to her?
Will what Sean did be enough to defeat PKoD?
What is Earth Paladin doing?
Tune in for the answer in the next chapter!

Yeah I was going to say, why did you let Username post such.... lewd pieces of story. Turns out you didn't even know! Ah well, back to storytime. c:

The summoner could only watch grounded as Sean attempted to slash the bandit with a light attack. To his amazement, Sean despite being a fire elemental warrior, managed to let loose with a flurry of light attacks. The bandit flinched as his weakness filled his entire body, but it appears to only serve to stun him momentarily.

Oh right! Verdandi! He has to tend to Verdandi while Sean is keeping the Dark Paladin busy. He hoisted her unconscious body to a nearby pile of gold, then proceeded to use some heart runes to bring her back from the edges of the abyss. It was not enough to bring her to full health, but at least she can live to fight another day.

The Earth paladin, which has been standing nearby while all this is happening, decided to help contribute a bit. "Hey! I dunno who you are, summoner or whatever your occupation is. But I think I can help you guys stop my brother!" He said. Verdandi, who just regained consciousness, decided to hear what this dimunitive fellow has to say.

"You know how to stop this bandit? All that tin can is doing is tanking our attacks! In fact, I don't think any of us can pierce his armor!"
The Earth paladin nodded a bit as if hearing a classmate make a silly remark, this irritated Verdandi slightly. "Well about that, have you realised you can't see what is inside of our helmets?"

Hearing this, the summoner had a brainwave. "Wait a second, is he nothing BUT armor? That might explain why he's taking all our hits like that! If we can knock his helmet off...." He looked over to Sean, who's now grounded as the bandit is attempting to cut his throat with his dark sword.

"Crap! We gotta help him! Verdandi, get his attention!"
She willingly obliged and tossed her scimitar at the direction of the Dark Paladin. This was enough to break the bandit's concentration, and Sean leapt back on his feet, a confident grin now on his face. "Thanks Verd! I thought I was a goner there!"

The Paladin King now looks incredibly furious, or what amounts to a heap of armor's equivalent of anger anyway. "My my, I see our little beauty's moving again huh? Maybe I wasn't trying hard enough!" With his health down to a third of his original vitality thanks to Sean's surprising assault, he supercharged himself with a powerful surge, everyone fell backward as waves of energy literally started coming out of the floor....
"Fear my true power! The power of the Trojan Horse, the machine that destroyed a nation!"

Sent from a diamond studded cardboard box.

[Image: c31ba0e2.jpg]
[Image: c9818c78.jpg]

I swear one of these days I'll get Pollux. Maybe in the next eon or two...?
Well well, it is now getting more serious Big Grin

A rippling wave of energy seemed to push the whole gang away, pure power emanated from their enemy like nothing they had ever seen before. A sense of alarm told the summoner they would not survive the next attack.

"Guys it's now or never!!"

Hearing the leader's warning, Verdandi poisoned the enemy, to little effect, it would not be enough to bring him down, but would chip away his energy.

When looking straight into Death's eyes, life is but a mere second, something so simple and insignificant--a tiny speck in an ocean,--lives in a wave coming and going; there you try to find yourself, and the meaning, your purpose, that speck of life, that fraction of a second when you seen everything before your eyes, each of them saw one last attempt to do the impossible.
Each casting their best skill in an attempt to whither down the King of Darkness, and preparing for a final attack.

He charged.

Sean, Verdandi, the Dark PSS, all focused their might which left the King with an alarmingly low health, still not enough to bring him down.

Everything slowed down. The little earth paladin readied an arrow. His ears went numb, all he could hear was a blur of the King of Darkness's emanating power, and the thump of his Trojan-charged incoming attack. He could hear his heart slowing down, his pluse tense but steady.

He aimed.
The arrow flew...

[Image: Alungi-Signature-Thingy.png]
SLIME SQUAD!!
I welcome new players to add me--I have a few good allies to offer, PM me in game or forum if I can help! =)
I love you guys and your enthusiasm, but i gave a phantamasaur for a reason, not only for troll's sake really. dmg of dark pala could have been cut by 50%, guess MC was too focused to notice the usage of phantamasaur. Anyways to the story...

The verdandis prayed,"Make it..." The feeble arrow grew in strength as a warm green light embraced it. It fell upon the paladin king like a radiant shooting star as he tried to resist its power. It was overwhelming...the paladin king was blown back 3 feet and landed onto the ground with a huge thud. His body trembled, being the first time he experienced such a battle that raged his blood this much and leaving him very satisfied. He loosened his clenched fist as he said,"Hmph...this will be your win for today.We shall meet again."

As his body fades into nothingness, MC got really excited looking at the pile of treasure that remained behind. Taking out his calculator and pressing in digits, he figured he should gain about 7000 gold. Hehe, now i can get more money to evolve my verdandis and that useless sean who oogles at every passing girl. As he said that, he realised that the gold started to fade away too.

"NOOOOO, mah money...give it back, you cheater. GIVE IT BACK TO ME!!!" Earth paladin gently pat MC's shoulder to console him, saying that it was great that the trial was at least cleared and that he can claim his reward. MC sobs as he gets himself together, and he stood back up whilst noticing a glitter on the floor. It was a silver card, lone and silently waiting to be picked. As MC reaches out for the card, his feet lost strength and he collapses into a fade of darkness. "Summoner!" the rest of his cards called... (Seans was oogling 5* Verd at that point in time actually but lets say he was genuinely worried)

To be continued by the next poster
Since pokemon, there has always been a slapstick semi pervertic all age side character like brock who does this so im sure Sean is living up to his role.

Looking long term for (90+) Sagi.
Allies: 6*Daji(99),6*Shu(15),5*Idun(99),6*Scorpio(1),5*Cancer(10),5*Dark DS(8),5*Loki(14),5*PKoE(17)

Current set used: (~6m water exp to max)
[Image: 7549a733.jpg]
Next planned set:
[Image: d76f63f1.jpg]
(11-27-2013, 02:49 AM)Miner00 Wrote: As MC reaches out for the card, his feet lost strength and he collapses into a fade of darkness. "Summoner!" the rest of his cards called... (Seans was oogling 5* Verd at that point in time actually but lets say he was genuinely worried)

To be continued by the next poster
Since pokemon, there has always been a slapstick semi pervertic all age side character like brock who does this so im sure Sean is living up to his role.

"....are you alright!"
"Summoner! No time for taking a nap!"
"Welp, he's barely survived that. I'm not surprised."

The summoner woke up to a cacophony of noises. He's back out of the maze of corridors just outside the Lost Relic. Quite frankly, he's amazed at how he lived through it.

"That was an amazing fight, young stylite."

The summoner looked at the source of the new voice, and was greeted with an odd sight. it was an Owl with a suit, and strangely, it was talking to him.

Verdandi motioned at the owl. "This is the one that posted that bounty outside of our house, believe it or not. He's got all of us some medical attention when he saw you fainted in the final chamber." The owl responded with a slight fluffing of his feathers. "Stylite, that was something I've never seen before! An inexperienced kid that has yet to finish the summoners test, yet you successfully defeated a Class 5* enemy! Oh yes, your reward, I nearly forgot!" He placed down three pristine diamonds next to the slouched summoner.

The Summoner picked them up. It's the first time he's ever gotten a bounty. I might get used to this, he thinks to himself.

"Um, if I may..." Sean interjected, "That dude we beat up earlier wants to talk to you." He walked out of the way, and there he was, the Dark Paladin that gave the team so much trouble. However, he seems a bit more at ease.

"I dunno how you did it, kiddo. You managed to beat me down when i was at full strength! I suppose I'll follow you from now on, but don't expect me to give any of this 'friendship', aye." The summoner cringed slightly. The bandit may have converted to their side, but he's as rash as ever.

"Anyways," said the Earth paladin who just came back from the noticeboard posted outside the Lost Relic, "Thanks for knocking some sense to my brother. He wasn't himself."

This piqued Sean's interest. "Whaddya mean he wasn't himself?"

"Normally he's rash and quite hotheaded ("HEY!" Said the Dark Paladin), but I've never seen him this bloodthirsty before. I wonder what's happened to cause him to be like this?"

"Doesn't matter if you ask me." The summoner replied. "Job's done, we can go back to base to think of our next course of operations." With that, everyone made for the sky ladder back down to earth. "By the way," said the owl, "that credit card you stole and leeched for diamonds, we may have to confiscate that." A twinge of guilt hit the summoner. Perhaps he shouldn't have knocked down that random passerby on the way to the Lost Relic and snagged the card to replace the one that broke.

"You guys go on ahead." Verdandi said to the others. "I'll get the summoner on his feet." As everyone turned to leave, Verdanti gave the Summoner a quick kiss on the cheek. "Thanks for helping me back there. I thought I was going to die." With that, she helped the summoner up and carried him to the sky ladder.

The summoner felt his face go red for a few hours afterward.

Meanwhile.....

Deep within the room where the battle was fought, a black fog lingered within. It swirled, condensed, and where the fog was, now stood a small dark gnome. He grabbed a crystal ball from his pocket, then spoke to it.

"Master Saruman, he's beaten the Dark Paladin. What do we do now?"

"WHAT??!" an old yet malignant voice enamated from the crystal ball. "You incompetant little gnome! You had one job: manipulating that suit of armor against them!"

"I'm sorry, sir! I didn't expect that stylite to have that much firepower, I was careless! Forgive me, sir!"

"Whatever, Crank." The voice croaked. "Send in Baphomet. Make sure the summoner doesn't finish the test and begins his journey up the tower!"

With a new teammate secured on hand, the Summoner targets the test to prove himself worthy. What shall happen on his first steps into the Enochian Tower? Also, what might Crank the dark gnome do to stall the progress of our heroes, and what of Baphomet?

"Shut up already!!"

As the gang continued their journey the Summoner had made a few more friends. They had joined unanimously and without invitation, basically just following the team. IT was a group of tiny slimes, very animated and half-irritating, who at the moment seemed to be trying to beatbox.

They ignored the summoner's request altogether, cheering for each other.
The summoner, exasperated came to a halt.

'Can't we just... disappear them?' asked Sean. The phantomasaur growled in agreement.

'There's no point, they keep coming back and they don't say how. I think we waste energy, just let them be for a while and they might leave on their own when they get bored.'

The Summoner looked at them frowning, remembering the words of an old master, long gone. ('Even the smallest of creatures can hold the greatest of powers...') As the little slimes cheered louder than ever it seemed to him highly unlikely.

MC heard the Dark Paladin laugh at him.
'Too young, too lost, aren't you...'

'Hey well that's a big mouth coming from someone who just lost to me!' The summoner shot back.

The PKoD Looked at him from the emptiness of his armor, slowly answering:
'Well, at least I knew what I was doing, you however do not. I have done this for a long time kid, enough to know the perils that await you out there. I am merely the tip of an iceberg, which you, intend to melt. You barely scraped your life back there, and you pretend to save the world?'

The summoner opened his mouth, but stopped, unable to respond. He was right. He was young, and from what he said, lost. He even had no idea what he was supposed to do. Break the seals? What seals? where to find them? How to even search for them, what did they look like?

All he had was the encouragement of thousands upon thousand for their salvation, a broken tower staring into the heavens, and a rag tag team looking at their leader in search for a guidance, he evidently did not possess. His words made him weak.

'That's it I'm tired of this clown!' Said Sean, approaching angrily the King of Darkness.
'Ohh yeah!! We got ourselves a fight boys!' Said the little blue slime enthusiastically.
'Fight Fight Fight Fight!' Said all of the little ones in a chorus.

As Verdandi attempted to break the fight, and the King eased his stance into the incoming Fire rookie, the attention became momentarily shifted as a beast flew a blade between them, slicing towards the summoner...
[Image: Alungi-Signature-Thingy.png]
SLIME SQUAD!!
I welcome new players to add me--I have a few good allies to offer, PM me in game or forum if I can help! =)
(11-27-2013, 04:00 AM)Alungi Wrote:
As Verdandi attempted to break the fight, and the King eased his stance into the incoming Fire rookie, the attention became momentarily shifted as a beast flew a blade between them, slicing towards the summoner...

The Phantomasaur, seeing the blade from it's loosely floating head, bellowed a roar of warning, and promptly used it's stretching neck to deflect the blade. It seemed to waver in the air for a moment, then flew straight at the summoner's head again.

"Um guys?" Verdandi shouted, "The catfight can wait, we have company!" With that, she tossed her Threads of Fate at the scythe, holding it in place as it dangled inches from the summoner's throat.

"Ehheheheh! Little pretteh seems to be shooing some resistance!" An unknown voice came from the direction the scythe came from. "Baphomet! Swat that delicate flower out of the way!"

As if out of nowhere, a giant goatlike creature ran straight at Verdandi. Not being caught off guard this time, she lept out of harm's way, dragging the summoner out of the ramming trajectory in the process. Without the concentration of Verdandi, the Threads of Fate unwound around the scythe, and the gigantic creature grabbed it.

"Good criminy! He's huge!" Sean cried.
"Pissing yerself already, Sissean?" the Dark Paladin replied. "That thing's a baphomet, a powerful monster from the Dark Cove. I don't get it though, what's it doing here?"

The creature named Baphomet huffed, and stood at a defensive stance. The summoner then noticed a gnome sitting on the massive creature's shoulder.

"Nyeheheheh! Heloo Grogs and Skulls, Crank heer! I... am your doom!" The gnome named Crank did a snicker and did what appears to be a bow. "I am here to make sure Mr Summoner here goes no further!"

"Really?" Said the Earth Paladin, who's been standing next to the slimes trying to get them to quieten down, but rather succeeding in tempting them to sucker at his armor instead, "Because you looked just like the other cannon fodder we beat down during our romp around the islands! In fact, I think you look even weaker than most of them...."

"GEEEEH! Shaddap you walking green tin can!" Crank shrieked, while jumping up and down. Nearby, the slimes hopped up and down alternatively going "Tee" "Hee" "Wee".

"Well then, YOU don't look so tough!" Sean taunted with his bravado returning now that there's something to laugh at again, "Bring it on, triangle face!"

"NYEEEEEH! That's it! You are going down! BAPHOMET! Carve them to pieces, and make sure to eradicate their remains!" With that, Crank motioned Baphomet to attack while he readies a hatchet from his belt. The Baphomet readied it's scythe and bellowed a battle cry. The team went into formation, ready for combat, as the slimes chanted "FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!"....

Lol I just spent 10 min reading this. This is so awesome!!!!

You all can be authors Big Grin mine aren't that good but I'm gonna help Smile

Baphomet charged. The team stood tall and strong. The slimes, who were still chanting FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT, shrunk back and hid away. As baphomet approached Paladin dark, he scraped its arm with the edge of his sword. Infuriated, baphomet grunted and jumped back; preparing another attack. At the sight of this battle, the slimes slithered out and prepared their combo attack, each to their respective elements. Verdandi, seeing their bravery smiled and nodded, as in appreciation for helping. The summoner, happy by the sight of this tried even harder gaining strength from the runes that now lay his fate. Sean smirked and looked at the helpless golem Crank. Preparing the water runestones- he prepared to release the power. Crank, terrified jumped back and hid away from the battle. Baphomet, preparing to strike again- this time with even more power- aimed at earth paladin. Putting his blades in place, baphomet charged. Earth paladin stood, although knowing he will most likely die ; stood strong and shot his final arrows.

Swoosh, swoosh, went the arrows one by one.

As baphomet charged, earth paladin closed his eyes and used his last arrow.

It was time.
Suddenly, Dark paladin saw his danger, a sudden moment of fear struck him. He has to protect his brother! He was going to die! At the sight of this, he has not prepared his active skill. In a desperate attempt he unleashed the power of his instant kill, although he wasn't ready. He used all of his energy in attempt of saving his brother.

BOOM. A dark cloud surrounded the Baphomet, verdandi, holding her breath looked through the cloud. There, baphomet lay motionless and still, dead.

P.S I would love to be in the TOS author group if I can! Big Grin
Sent from Lilith's potion shoppe

SIGNATURES ARE TOO CLICHE

(11-27-2013, 08:50 AM)Universal Wrote: Lol I just spent 10 min reading this. This is so awesome!!!!

You all can be authors Big Grin mine aren't that good but I'm gonna help Smile

Baphomet charged. The team stood tall and strong. The slimes, who were still chanting FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT, shrunk back and hid away. As baphomet approached Paladin dark, he scraped its arm with the edge of his sword. Infuriated, baphomet grunted and jumped back; preparing another attack. At the sight of this battle, the slimes slithered out and prepared their combo attack, each to their respective elements. Verdandi, seeing their bravery smiled and nodded, as in appreciation for helping. The summoner, happy by the sight of this tried even harder gaining strength from the runes that now lay his fate. Sean smirked and looked at the helpless golem Crank. Preparing the water runestones- he prepared to release the power. Crank, terrified jumped back and hid away from the battle. Baphomet, preparing to strike again- this time with even more power- aimed at earth paladin. Putting his blades in place, baphomet charged. Earth paladin stood, although knowing he will most likely die ; stood strong and shot his final arrows.

Swoosh, swoosh went the arrows one by one.

As baphomet charged, earth paladin closed his eyes and used his last arrow.

It was time.
Suddenly, Dark paladin saw his danger, a sudden moment of fear struck him. He has to protect his brother! He was going to die! At the sight of this, he has not prepared his active skill. In a desperate attempt he unleashed the power of his instant kill, although he wasn't ready. He used all of his energy in attempt of saving his brother.

BOOM. A dark cloud surrounded the Baphomet, verdandi, holding her breath looked through the cloud. There, baphomet lay motionless and still, dead.

P.S I would love to be in the TOS author group if I can! Big Grin
So many great authors, awesome job so far. My writing skill is Newbish compare to you.

As Baphomet lay dead on the ground, the gnome tries to escape quietly. But our young hero Sean blocks his path. "So how should I crack your face? Maybe i should burn you to ashes with my flaming sword."
Gnome bows down to the floor and begged for mercy,"Please dont kill me, please spare my crappy life, i will tell you who sent me if you let me live."
The summoner appears before the gnome and agrees to spare his life if he pays 5 diamonds for his life...
[Image: f6777928.jpg]
The young summoner quickly snatched away the offered diamonds

"This is great! Now who is this mastermind that sent you here?"

"It is Master Saruman of course!"

"Saruman? Who's that?"

"You don't know who Master Saruman is? I can't believe I'm at the mercy of some moronic summoner who doesn't even know who Master Saruman!"

"Silence! Tell me who this Saruman is or I'll end your worthless life right here!"

"Master Saruman is the almighty being who is guarding the First Seal from any moronic and foolish summoner who wishes to break the First Seal. There is no way a stupid and weak summoner like you could ever beat the almighty Master Saruman so I have no worries at all about letting you know about him."

The summoner kicked the gnome aside and said to Sean and gang, "Let's go take down this 'almighty' Saruman and break the First Seal!!!"

"YEEEAAH!!!" they all replied.
Sent via Derppad VXII over a rainbow

[Image: esiObC2.gif]
Sliming all penguins into the slime side.

SLIME SQUAD!
Oh, and I'm faboo

This is super fun and everyone is awesome, when we do finish this, we should put it all together, edit and refine it and have one of us print it out and the people who contributed can print one themselves. Big Grin
ALSO IMPORTANT. Lets not have any cannibalism and card leveling, just make the cards gain experience from battles and don't over repeat the cards (I.e 20 verdandis) so we can still have the story plot.

The golem, who now lay weak beside verdandi, was picked up. Verdandi turned serious and looked at Crank.
"I'll let you join our group if you promise to behave, although you aren't much help, I'll will save you a life from your master saurman. If you break this promise, I will be sure that we wring your neck and throw your corpse at saurman himself."
Hearing this, Crank shuddered and thanked her with a helpless bow. Next to him was Sean, who nodded and gave Crank a threatening look.

At this, the team ate lunch from the remaining fruits they gathered from the woodland that have just passed.
Now comes the first seal, Saurman was awaiting their arrival.

As the team continued their way, in the faint distance was a beige tower, barely visible. Dainty runestones circled the tower as tiny raindrop like water runestones cooled the air. Crank, suddenly awaking from daydreaming, pointed-
"There it is! That's were my master dwells. He has many servants, so you may have to defeat them beforehand.

Sean, turning around said,
"If you betray us, you'll get what we promised..."
The small light golem immediately responded and swear his life that he would not.

Progressing up the tower was tough, it seemed like an endless toil and the team was eventually exhausted. There phantomasur shrieked and made a gesture towards his back. Hinting the team up for a ride. The team happily crawled up and the phantomasur soared up the long staircase.
This stopped when they reached a flat point, a empty room looking like a arena. The air was gloomy and stale. The team sensed displeasure. Suddenly, a huge metallic claw swung behind them. Swiftly and sly, verdandi took out her thread of fate and pulled it away. Phantomasaur dropped the team as they prepared to fight the immense wolf like metal animal. His body flashed with radiant courses of light and electricity. Paladin dark grinned and shouted out.

"So it's a light enemy aye? Well tough luck for you! Cause you're gonna get kicked." As he laughed out happily.
Verdandi, on the other hand wasn't so sure.
The animal took a deep breath and bright electricity shot out. Phantomasaur quickly reflected it back with his active skill. Which outdone the light wolf and pushed it backwards violently. The wolf, now even angrier came with a flurry of sharp attacks, Sean, bursted the water runestones and took away some of the damage done to him. Now bleeding, the summoner quickly matched some heart runestones and healed his team minimally. Verdandi strengthened the act by leeching the blood away from the furious wolf. The metal was very difficult to penetrate and the team did minimal damage to him. Then earth paladin took out his archer shot arrow, and prepared for a damaging strike.

Swink went the arrow when it touched the wolf. What seemed to do nothing began to open and melt his metal. The arrow pushed in and the wolf howled with pain. The golem, seemingly scared and helpless used his light flash, which only dazed the wolf momentarily.

The wolf, desperate for a final attack spun into a whirlwind and smacked Sean, earth paladin, and dark paladin to the side. The team was now bleeding to death. The threesome, now breathing heavily and strained. They cringed as they were on the verge of death. Verdandi, trying hard to revive her team, was struck and fell beside them. the team had nothing left. No one could attack, no more healing the team's breathing slowed as they were dying together.
As the wolf prepared his final blow, the summoner lost all hope and was preparing his final words. Just as he was about to strike, he turns into a block of stone.

There stood medusa, a snake like beast to smiled to them. Verdandi, trying desperately to restore her team, used her leader skill and attacked with her power to heal. The team recovered enough to stand up and paladin dark sucked in his power. Then a dark cloud surrounded the wolf. And then it bursted into nothing but puny pieces of metal.

The baby medusa slithered out. Which she hissed in friendliness and the group thanked her. As they continue their journey, a new member has joined the team. Feeling even more strengthened, the summoner collected the gold and cheered his team on.

"WE CAN KILL SAURMAN!" And the team cheered with hopefulness as they prepare to meet the holder of the first seal, Saurman. But the golem stood in the corner, giving a worrisome look as It was his master he was going to betray. But he wanted to fight for the end of the war and let peace spread. After all, he was tired of the lousy master's commands and noisy lectures. He made up his mind and skidded back to his team. There, it was his heart what changed him.

Lol I just realized I wrote a ton.... XD