Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Story]The Adventures of Summoner
Inspired by the thread Life of being a card in ToS
and especially by Aeolus' reply:
(11-26-2013, 03:03 AM)Aeolus Wrote: LOL. Maybe someone should write a fiction about this.

The adventure of the summoners who possessed the ability to command card through rune stones ...

I decided to write a story with all you forummer fellows! Anyone can join anytime!

A couple of reminders:
1) Before you post a story part, make sure you post something else (such as "Placeholder") to let other people know that you are writing. This way we prevent the authors from writing at the same time.

2)After you post a story part, you must wait for two other people to reply before you can reply again. This way we make sure that the same person won't write frequently and we ensure the variety of viewpoints/ideas etc.

3) You are free the write whatever you want, but nothing kinky, perverse, vulgar is allowed. Keep in mind that this is a public forum.

4)Pay attention to what previous authors wrote before you to ensure the consistency of the story as a whole.

5)Go to the Author Group when you wanna discuss about the story, this thread is only for story-writing.

LEMME SEE YOU WORK THAT IMAGINATION.
Hopefully this will turn out really good and fun! Let's go!

[Image: 2rpsjlf.jpg]
[DISCLAIMER: Tower of Saviors belongs to MadHead and this is merely a fanfiction, whose only purpose is having fun.]

In a land of mist, and the time of magic, the destiny of a great kingdom rests on the shoulders of a young summoner.

Young summoner has the ability to bring the mighty forces of 5 elements to life, forces from different dimensions which are not known to normal people.

He is expected to use his abilities to save the kingdom for he is the only hope of the whole kingdom against the evil creatures that haunt innocent people, creatures that come from those other dimensions.

However, this verdant summoner has not yet reached all his potential to summon whichever mighty force he is in need of. Summoning a force tires him and leaves him weak; and the mighty forces seek for some sacrifices to heed the summoner's calls, sacrifices named "diamonds" which are found in the depths of seas, heights of the sky, might of mountains...

Yet the summoner has to defeat all the evil forces in every floor of Tower of Saviors, a tower believed to be the house of all heroes once upon a time, in order to wash his homeland of the evil. Only when he reaches the end of the fifth floor is he the true savior.

So begins his journey of a savior...

He goes to Misted Woodland where he finds peace, to call up his first summon. He places all his five hard-earned diamonds on the ground carefully and whispers a few words that aren't clear to any normal human. Earth, water, fire, light and darkness all surround him at the same time. Only one would hear his first call, only one would come.

And his first summon was...

Table of Contents by Ultrapyre
Chapter 1: The Single Step (Start here!)
Chapter 2: The Dark Paladin Bounty Hunt
Chapter 3: Crank's Brilliant Assault
Chapter 4: Saruman's Wrath
Chapter 5: The Lost Undersea Palace
Chapter 6: Flames of Conflict
Chapter 7: Dance of the Jester
Chapter 8: Eden's Venom
Chapter 9: Honor and Martyrdom
Chapter 10: A Cure for Selflessness
Chapter 11: Love and Hate, Light and Darkness
Chapter 12: Visions of What's Before
Chapter 13: The Trial of Fortune

[Image: xbxtzn.jpg]

If life gives you silver cards, make lemonade.

Gonna update my whole ally&wanted list soon. But I'm lazy. For now:
Allies: PKoE, Virgo, Freyr, Apollo
Looking for: Minamoto, PR Molly, Cassandra
...A dark prime soulstone

He took this card and laugh his ass out, he stuck the jackpot
So on the way to Saruman and his two badass gnome sidekick , he found a credit card and did 5 diamond draws .
The draws are..

Madhead needs to nerf Nighteleven urgently
The draw is a 2* verdani, and he decides to marry her. but she is too young so they went on their way to gather food from nature to fasten her growth. And on their way they meets a salamander...

[Image: f6777928.jpg]
(11-26-2013, 04:21 AM)Xifansibai Wrote: The draw is a 2* verdani, and he decides to marry her. but she is too young so they went on their way to gather food from nature to fasten her puberty. And on their way they meets a salamander...

Whom he promptly defeats with his Dark PSS.

Life was easy with the Dark PSS as his leader and the aawesome 1000% dark attack on all enemies and a 2* verdandi as his 1st follower. He couldn't wait to level himself up and acquire more diamonds for more draws.

Onwards he went about his journey. The first few levels came easily enough. Almost effortless in fact. That was until...
Ooh, this is interesting! Oh wait, story time.

(11-26-2013, 04:43 AM)mini_cow Wrote: Whom he promptly defeats with his Dark PSS.

Life was easy with the Dark PSS as his leader and the aawesome 1000% dark attack on all enemies and a 2* verdandi as his 1st follower. He couldn't wait to level himself up and acquire more diamonds for more draws.

Onwards he went about his journey. The first few levels came easily enough. Almost effortless in fact. That was until...

During his romp to the Holylight palace, he came across a most peculiar creature. It seemingly appears to be made out of a pristine golden metal.

The summoner is puzzled. He's never encountered such a creature. If it is even a creature. It looks more like a machine left to safeguard the area.

He decided the best option may be to attack first and ask questions later. It doesn't look like the golem can answer anyway. Thus, he motioned the Prime Soulstone and Verdandi to attack the creature, expecting it to fall from one strike like all the other slimes and gnomes he beat down.

They struck with all the might they can muster. But when the smoke cleared, it was still more than half intact. And very very angry. It let loose with claws that came out of it's white fists, and suddenly the summoner felt himself hanging on with dear life. Verdandi immediately steadied the summoner, healing him back to stable levels with some earth runes....
Sent from a diamond studded cardboard box.

[Image: c31ba0e2.jpg]
[Image: c9818c78.jpg]

I swear one of these days I'll get Pollux. Maybe in the next eon or two...?
The golem punched him square in the face. The summoner stumbled backwards while his pals attempted to distract the irate creature. When things seemed to take a turn for the worst, an unlikely ally summoned an ice barrage to tumble the golem: a young woman in a blue tunic and some seriously good looks, which did not go unnoticed by our summoner's oldest friend and first partner, Sean.

The summoner spat a tooth and shouted:
'Don't just stand there oogling you idiot, attack!!'

With Sean bewitched, the Dark Prime SS felt this was its unlikely time to shine or be thrown into oblivion...
[Image: Alungi-Signature-Thingy.png]
SLIME SQUAD!!
I welcome new players to add me--I have a few good allies to offer, PM me in game or forum if I can help! =)
(11-26-2013, 09:30 AM)Alungi Wrote: The golem punched him square in the face. The summoner stumbled backwards while his pals attempted to distract the irate creature. When things seemed to take a turn for the worst, an unlikely ally summoned an ice barrage to tumble the golem: a young woman in a blue tunic and some seriously good looks, which did not go unnoticed by our summoner's oldest friend and first partner, Sean.

The summoner spat a tooth and shouted:
'Don't just stand there oogling you idiot, attack!!'

With Sean bewitched, the Dark Prime SS felt this was its unlikely time to shine or be thrown into oblivion...

Dark prime soulstone was KO -ed even before attacking.
The summoner decides its time for another diamond draw
Madhead needs to nerf Nighteleven urgently
Welp. The tone of the story REALLY flips wildly doesn't it.

Okay... so I got some ideas regarding this thread.

1. Story sections shall be written in Italics from now on (except the word italics right there Big Grin). That way we can still have short conversations while still being able to tell where the story bits are.

2. Objective markers! Not the FPS variety. These will point the story at a specific direction. I don't really care how, but the story shall follow in the direction the objective marker indicates. They will be written in bold italics. This is to make sure the story doesn't devolve into something not very kid-friendly. Big Grin Anyhow, a new Objective marker can be posted after 5 different people has replied!

Anyhow, back to the story.

....he woke up with a start. Turns out that Fox draw was just a dream. He's gotta work harder to earn that reward.

"Are you alright? You've been knocked out for hours, we were worried we might've lost you."

The summoner looked at the direction of the voice. Verdandi's sitting next to him, looking genuinely concerned. In one corner, the Prime Soulstone's sitting around looking somewhat embarassed.
Sean walked into the room, relieved that his partner's still intact. "That ghost stone thing you got there carried you here. I think he's rather guilty about what happened, any damage we take transfers to you, and that last punch that golem landed on the stone knocked you to next week."

The summoner asked about the mysterious girl that assisted in their failed attempt. Sean blushed slightly at the mention of the girl.
"She's named Molly apparently, she's from some kind of peasant village. They sent her on the same mission as you were, to conquer that Tower that's been giving everyone trouble lately. Seems a lot to pile on a 15 year old, if you ask me. She's outside right now, if you want to talk to her."

"Oh yeah..... there is another reason the Soulstone's acting like that." Verdandi interjected. "He um.... was carrying that credit card when he got smashed by the golem. I dunno why he'd think it'll be useful. But that golem tore it in half." She pointed at the summoner's bedside, where now useless pieces of plastic reside.

The summoner groaned at the unfortunate development. He's gotta have to find diamonds the hard way again.

The Prime soulstone suddenly noticed something interesting at the billboard erected outside the safehouse. He rushed out to grab a poster from it, then quickly drifted back inside. He seems eager to show the poster to the summoner.

The summoner read the poster. It said:
"Wanted! Dark Paladin.

This scoundrel has been terrorizing the countryside! All summoners are urged to capture this unruly bandit, no matter the cost!

Head to the Lost Relic for further details.

Reward: 3 diamonds"

The summoner smiled for the first time in hours. Looks like gathering diamonds may not be as hard as he thought. He decided that he'll go for the bounty....

New development: Credit card has been destroyed! Pay to play is no longer an option, he's gotta work for them diamonds now! Looks like he's set on bringing down this bandit!
Sent from a diamond studded cardboard box.

[Image: c31ba0e2.jpg]
[Image: c9818c78.jpg]

I swear one of these days I'll get Pollux. Maybe in the next eon or two...?
More importantly, he did 5 diamond draws using a credit card, not used 5 diamonds to draw, god the card machine scammed away his 25 diamonds to give him a 2* verdandi which is not even in the prepubescent stage(which is a 3* silver card). I suggest him to start a reset as he screwed up his life somehow.Anyways continuing on...

Journeying into the depths of a mysterious labyrinth in howl's flying castle...he saw a dark paladin laying upon a treasure trove filled with gold(not a good sign). He asked the dark PSS to stay in ambush as he led his super 2* verdandi into battle. Verdandi used vine whip and surprised dark paladin with her attack. That sucker didn't expect it, he was just blindly rushing upon verdandi like a fool. You whistled as Dark PSS rains down upon him and crushed his meager little body and you managed to suppress him.

"I will not take this....LYING DOWN!"Dark Paladin suddenly burst evolves into the Paladin King of Darkness and is ready to set forth a fury onto MC's team. Gosh, what is he going to do? He slowly stares at his pouch full of diamonds obtained from picking and leeching someone's credit card. He can make at most 4 DRAWS and a single friend point seal draw from his countless battles.

He decides it was do or die...diamond draw!3* Verdandi....that was a dupe, another draw!4* Verdandi....%&@ this, ANOTHER DRAW! A platinum...5* Verdandi...whatever, just do the last draw...its glows a faint platinum...he got a.....(drum rolls)Phantamasaur!!! Giving up on all hope, he sees the tiny friend point draws that was still there, I guess its time to give it a try. Earth Paladin...He knew he was ready for his paladin and fate sister set.(Obviously not)
Looking long term for (90+) Sagi.
Allies: 6*Daji(99),6*Shu(15),5*Idun(99),6*Scorpio(1),5*Cancer(10),5*Dark DS(8),5*Loki(14),5*PKoE(17)

Current set used: (~6m water exp to max)
[Image: 7549a733.jpg]
Next planned set:
[Image: d76f63f1.jpg]
(11-26-2013, 05:42 PM)Miner00 Wrote: "I will not take this....LYING DOWN!"Dark Paladin suddenly burst evolves into the Paladin King of Darkness and is ready to set forth a fury onto MC's team. Gosh, what is he going to do? He slowly stares at his pouch full of diamonds obtained from picking and leeching someone's credit card. He can make at most 4 DRAWS and a single friend point seal draw from his countless battles.

He decides it was do or die...diamond draw!3* Verdandi....that was a dupe, another draw!4* Verdandi....%&@ this, ANOTHER DRAW! A platinum...5* Verdandi...whatever, just do the last draw...its glows a faint platinum...he got a.....(drum rolls)Phantamasaur!!! Giving up on all hope, he sees the tiny friend point draws that was still there, I guess its time to give it a try. Earth Paladin...He knew he was ready for his paladin and fate sister set.(Obviously not)[/i]

Little Earth Paladin, now joined the team Verdandi(lots of her), Dark PSS, Sean; rushes to attack the PKoD excitedly, he uses his special ability to attack while ignoring the enemy's defense and he is suprised to see how little damage he dealt on that giant PKoD.

Summoner, on the other hand, is angry that Earth Paladin acted on his own, but now after seeing Earth Paladin, Verdandi sisters decide to do something as well. The little Verdandis join souls with 5* Verdandi, and they increase the power of the oldest Verdandi. Upon strenghtening, Verdandi wastes no time to use her special ability too, she draws life from PKoD. Summoner feels his energy refilling bit by bit.

"That wasn't a very bad idea after all..." he says.

While they haven't done much to the PKoD, they now have faith in themselves.

PKoD pities them.
"Is that all you can do? HAHAHAHA. There is a reason why I am called the KING of DARK!"

The gang feels really frightened all of a sudden, they feel really desperate, as if they have nothing to do but stand there and shiver. Their souls are surrounded in darkness. While they are stunned there, PKoD takes his chance and attacks Dark PSS as he thinks it would go down in one hit.

He has never been this wrong.

PSS loses only a tiny bit of his health, and he titters.
"I have no soul hehehe!"

He returns PKoD attack, but he either cannot harm him too much.

"Hey, wake up everyone! We've got an enemy to beat!" says the PSS to its friends and summoner.

Summoner hears his call, and wakes up from his living nightmare.
"Thank you, PSS!"

"It's my job, Summoner!"

Young summoner is back to fight, so are Sean and Earth Paladin but there stands PKoD with more than half of his HP and still looking down on the team.

He has to concentrate and make a plan to beat the bandit. But then...

"S-summoner! We have a problem sir!" yells the PSS.

"What is it?" asks the summoner, worried. But as he turns around to see the PSS, he notices the beautiful Verdandi, his first love, on the ground and hardly breathing. He has never paid attention to how stunning she looks since she has...grown up.

"Verdandi!" he shouts wretchedly, as PKoD lets out a tough and loud laugh.

"It seems your little girlfriend couldn't take my darkness, huh? Shame, she was a beautiful one."

"Shut up!" yells Sean.
"Why are you doing this?!"

PKoD's answer was simple.
"Because I can!"

"If you are darkness, I am the light! I shall destroy your darkness!"
Sean absorbs a part of PKoD's darkness in his sword and uses this power as light attack on PKoD.

Verdandi is on the verge of death, what will happen to her?
Will what Sean did be enough to defeat PKoD?
What is Earth Paladin doing?
Tune in for the answer in the next chapter!
[Image: xbxtzn.jpg]

If life gives you silver cards, make lemonade.

Gonna update my whole ally&wanted list soon. But I'm lazy. For now:
Allies: PKoE, Virgo, Freyr, Apollo
Looking for: Minamoto, PR Molly, Cassandra