Hop over to our sister-forum to discuss Chronos Gate today!
Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
Starter Account Giveaways (English Version)
(10-04-2016, 11:21 PM)ProfessionalNoob Wrote: Sir, may I ask if there is still a Zhao Ling-Er or one Phanes left?

There is, but let me just get to what I wanted to say...

There has been a massive delay in the distribution of accounts to everyone and that is, on a large part, my fault because I have been trying to keep up with school as well as fulfilling the requests of everyone here. Of course, I hope you can all understand and forgive me that I have been prioritizing my schoolwork first before TOS because, well, after all, TOS is just a game.

The other reason for the massive delay is that large volume of requests I am getting from new forum accounts with no posts whatsoever. For this reason, I am adding a new policy to my giveaway.

To prevent one person from hogging all the accounts I have up for giveaway, all persons submitting requests MUST have at least 50 posts around the forum. They can be any posts in any section of the forum as long as they are CONSTRUCTIVE posts, not just spam posts just so you can reach 50 ASAP.

To be fair, I will still give away accounts to those who do not meet these requirements but asked me before I added this condition.

Again, I apologize for the holdup, it is, for the most part, my fault, but it is also in part due to the high volume of requests.

Giveaways from my Daji rerolls can be found here. No longer rerolling because I now have Daji on my main account.

Large variety of allies, ID 79172307 (Current main allies dual max Izanagi and dual max Amaterasu)
idk if u have read my pm or not,but if u did pls ignore my request(im not qualified anyway haha).yesterday i pulled a samael and decided to go with it.sorry if i have caused you trouble.

[Image: 09d1b64a.jpg]
Wow I've actually never thought of making multiple accounts just to get more than 1 starter account. Anyways, I think it's better for you to prioritize studies over TOS because if you don't do good in school you might not be abled to do these givaways Sad (Hehe just kidding). But seriously, you should only do these givaways in your free time. No need to rush :p

Hi Catgod welcome back. been waiting for you for days... hehehe

kindly check your pm if you have time.. cya
[Image: oNkt0gm.jpg]
Current Ally: Protector with Godly Hound - Suzuko(Dual Max)
[Image: urz2E6z.png]
I'm looking for friends, please add me!
Unfortunately I am pausing all rerolls again for now as school is leaving me with almost no time to reroll. I will likely resume over winter break or summer vacation. In the meanwhile, I will continue accepting giveaway requests but please do be patient with those, because as I said, school leaves me with very little time.

(10-06-2016, 12:46 AM)Enzavela Wrote: Hi Catgod welcome back. been waiting for you for days... hehehe

kindly check your pm if you have time.. cya

I have replied.
Giveaways from my Daji rerolls can be found here. No longer rerolling because I now have Daji on my main account.

Large variety of allies, ID 79172307 (Current main allies dual max Izanagi and dual max Amaterasu)
Is the Inanna account still available?
Is the Inanna account still available? Big Grin
Can I have the account with Inanna? Been trying to roll her for AGES
Sir have you seen my PM?
hey I dont have 50 posts on this forum... but can i have a yang jian or dinapanka anyway? this is for my second account. if not, thats fine too good luck to getting daji Smile
level 179
started playing in 2014 quit for like two years and now im playing tos again.
id: 63,451,118
ally: chessia DUAL MAX
available allies: pontos, erbus, freyja PR, madame chyan, abaraham, beezebub, copper bullet and satan not skill lvl
Now also available: guanyu and the dark rare yamato card
Wish me luck for the Yamato series draw this Friday!