Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
Starter Account Giveaways (English Version)
(09-18-2016, 09:37 PM)dika Wrote: is that account in the first page still available?
I am very new to this game, but already played a game similar like this (puzzle and waifus), so generally I can puzzling. What do you recommend for starters?
I'm more than happy to have any of your reroll account.

I've replied to your PM Smile

Giveaways from my Daji rerolls can be found here. No longer rerolling because I now have Daji on my main account.

Large variety of allies, ID 79172307 (Current main allies dual max Izanagi and dual max Amaterasu)
Thank you for the Samael account you gave to my friend (it was for me), i really love it.

[Image: oNkt0gm.jpg]
Current Ally: Protector with Godly Hound - Suzuko(Dual Max)
[Image: urz2E6z.png]
I'm looking for friends, please add me!
(09-19-2016, 01:53 PM)Enzavela Wrote: Thank you for the Samael account you gave to my friend (it was for me), i really love it.

Glad to hear that you're having fun with Samael! Big Grin

Giveaways from my Daji rerolls can be found here. No longer rerolling because I now have Daji on my main account.

Large variety of allies, ID 79172307 (Current main allies dual max Izanagi and dual max Amaterasu)
Can I please get the inana account?
Hello mate,
Can I have your Atrahasis account, I want to use someone that can help improve my spinning skills.
Thank you Big Grin
hi catgod, can I have your Atrahasis account? Or if he's not available, I want Phanes or Gaia. thanks mate.
(09-21-2016, 03:18 AM)tostae Wrote: Can I please get the inana account?
I have already replied to your PM a while ago, I'm really sorry for the delay. I will try to get it to you ASAP as I've been really busy.

(09-22-2016, 04:06 PM)zeoliteX Wrote: hi catgod, can I have your Atrahasis account? Or if he's not available, I want Phanes or Gaia. thanks mate.
Please send me a PM and we can talk. I can certainly give it to you, but I'll need a Facebook account to bind it to, or alternatively if you are on a rooted Android device an email works too and I can just send you the XML if you know where it goes.

To everyone who asked me for an account and is still waiting:
I'm really sorry that I haven't gotten your request done yet, I have been really busy and I will be away this weekend as well. After that I will try to get these accounts to you ASAP. I'm really sorry.

HI there is it possible If i get two account one with Erebus and One with Pontos
Sir, may I ask if there is still a Zhao Ling-Er or one Phanes left?