Hop over to our sister-forum to discuss Chronos Gate today!
Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Starter Account Giveaways (English Version)
Hi! Do you still have a Freyja account I could have ^^

(08-11-2016, 01:13 PM)EddieTOS Wrote:
(08-08-2016, 12:26 PM)TheCatGod Wrote: Update, I've done a major overhaul of the account list. I've trashed all the accounts that are not good leaders at all and kept the top-tier, good, and decent leader cards. In addition, I have sorted the cards by alphabetical order as well as adding a date to assure you of how updated the list is. You can safely assume that the list is fully up to date as I update the list every time I decide to keep another account and every time I give one away.

I have given away quite a few accounts by now, I hope this reroll project continues to help beginning summoners all across the world! Big Grin

Is there any card you would recommend ?( New player ) Been re-rolling for 2 days still can't get Daji... Got Artemis , Namtar etc ... But I really want Daji...is there any second good card that is ranked below Daji and not enchantress?

Umm.... Dude it's definitely not easy getting Daji I highly doubt you would get Daji in 2 days do you know what the percent is to get her it's like .01% it took me 110 tries in 1 day to get her but ever since then I've been the Daji magnet 

LINK TO MY TOS YOUTUBE CHANNEL : https://m.youtube.com/channel/UClElOywokCiZrAUYTCLTiiQ
(08-11-2016, 01:13 PM)EddieTOS Wrote:
(08-08-2016, 12:26 PM)TheCatGod Wrote: Update, I've done a major overhaul of the account list. I've trashed all the accounts that are not good leaders at all and kept the top-tier, good, and decent leader cards. In addition, I have sorted the cards by alphabetical order as well as adding a date to assure you of how updated the list is. You can safely assume that the list is fully up to date as I update the list every time I decide to keep another account and every time I give one away.

I have given away quite a few accounts by now, I hope this reroll project continues to help beginning summoners all across the world! Big Grin

Is there any card you would recommend ?( New player ) Been re-rolling for 2 days still can't get Daji... Got Artemis , Namtar etc ... But I really want Daji...is there any second good card that is ranked below Daji and not enchantress?

Hi, sorry for the late reply...forum failed to notify me that there were new posts here -_-

2 days is nothing, if you really want Daji, let me tell you that it's been half a year of no luck for me. Well, that day will come eventually I suppose.

If you are still looking for an account, I would suggest to you one of the Origin of Demons cards, they are very strong and stable teams and are also very beginner friendly.

I have several in stock, please hit me up with a PM if you are still interested. Thanks, and if you want to keep going for Daji, I wish you the best of luck.

Giveaways from my Daji rerolls can be found here.

Large variety of allies, add me up at 79172307
VR Nezha sub account: 84066318

I'm semi-retired from the forum because I'm too busy. I may make occasional posts, but I'll mostly be offline. I'm still playing TOS daily. I hope I will be able to return soon, it's been a fun year with you all~
There used to be a script someone made for rerolling. Is that what you use to do yours? I'd like to start doing this, but it is very time consuming with having to play through the tutorial. I wonder if there is a faster way.
(09-09-2016, 12:26 PM)evilvoice Wrote: There used to be a script someone made for rerolling. Is that what you use to do yours? I'd like to start doing this, but it is very time consuming with having to play through the tutorial. I wonder if there is a faster way.

I use Hiromacro to record my actions and then replay it each time.

I'm semi-retired from the forum because I'm too busy. I may make occasional posts, but I'll mostly be offline. I'm still playing TOS daily. I hope I will be able to return soon, it's been a fun year with you all~
Thank you. I've been looking for something to just perform the actions for rerolling. I spend a lot of time on the road for my job and I could pump out quite a few if I didn't need to watch the screen. I'll give it a shot and let you know how it goes. I'll have to remember to have it record opening the game as well as copying the "save folder" elsewhere (probably use terminal for this).

PS is it only the xml file it needs? It used to be just one file, but the folder has a lot more files recently.
/data/data/com.madhead.tos.en/shared_prefs/com.madhead.tos.en.v2.playerprefs.xml

That is the account file. Just be aware that if TOS lags during your macro then it'll fall behind and you'll have to manually finish it. It's my #1 source of frustration XD

(09-14-2016, 10:36 PM)TheCatGod Wrote: /data/data/com.madhead.tos.en/shared_prefs/com.madhead.tos.en.v2.playerprefs.xml

That is the account file. Just be aware that if TOS lags during your macro then it'll fall behind and you'll have to manually finish it. It's my #1 source of frustration XD
Yea, I can imagine. I might add some pauses just to make sure. If I don't have to watch it, it can take an hour to complete if it wants (obviously it shouldn't take an hour, just saying it doesn't need to be quick for me).

Also, thanks for the information.
If you find it stops at the same part every time, then just create a new macro and start recording from there, then if it gets stuck then just stop the macro and start the second macro.

is that account in the first page still available?
I am very new to this game, but already played a game similar like this (puzzle and waifus), so generally I can puzzling. What do you recommend for starters?
I'm more than happy to have any of your reroll account.