Hop over to our sister-forum to discuss Chronos Gate today!
Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
Starter Account Giveaways (English Version)
(06-27-2016, 07:39 PM)evilvoice Wrote: Are you rerolling for a Daji to giveaway to us here?

No, I am keeping all Chinese Gods for myself because they are my target, especially Daji. Everything else I get that is a good leader such as Greek Gods, Norse Gods, Major Gods of Babylon, Origin of Demons, Primal Greek Gods, etc, I am posting for giveaway.

Giveaways from my Daji rerolls can be found here. No longer rerolling because I now have Daji on my main account.

Large variety of allies, ID 79172307 (Current main allies dual max Izanagi and dual max Amaterasu)
Update: I have resumed hardcore rerolling and gotten 1 light Revolutionary Hero and 2 of the water (as well as a truckload of Inanna). I will hold the Revolutionary Heroes for now but it is extremely likely I will put them up for giveaway.

Giveaways from my Daji rerolls can be found here. No longer rerolling because I now have Daji on my main account.

Large variety of allies, ID 79172307 (Current main allies dual max Izanagi and dual max Amaterasu)
Hi Cat, thanks for doing this. I just transitioned from PAD and happened to see this wonderful forum and so I just made this account today. Is it possible to still get Azazel?
I was looking at the first re-roll list by Joaqs and he's at a pretty good spot.

Hi TS, I'm new to TOS and been playing for few hours just now and spent the last hours trying to reroll for something better(after googling on how to clear data and restore). But its boring and after some reading on the forum i saw that you are giving away starter account. I'd like to have 1 Azazel if you still have one. I will provide you with the Facebook account for binding after you reply me in this thread or PM.
If you still have Azazel, can i have one? I will provide you with the facebook account after you reply the thread or PMed me. Thank you
Regretfully I will have to stop updating my spreadsheet as it's just too much work for me, especially since my focus is on getting Daji and not taking statistics. As much as I'd love to keep stats, it's too time consuming to keep the spreadsheet organized and that time that I lose I could be rerolling.

Hey all, just a bump and an update! I haven't rerolled much this past month because I was visiting relatives in HK then stopping over at Vancouver for a few days. Well, I returned home to Toronto a few days ago and now that I've settled down, it's time to keep spamming rerolls! Big Grin

Update, I've done a major overhaul of the account list. I've trashed all the accounts that are not good leaders at all and kept the top-tier, good, and decent leader cards. In addition, I have sorted the cards by alphabetical order as well as adding a date to assure you of how updated the list is. You can safely assume that the list is fully up to date as I update the list every time I decide to keep another account and every time I give one away.

I have given away quite a few accounts by now, I hope this reroll project continues to help beginning summoners all across the world! Big Grin

Would love to get Daji too or fox vixen , been re rolling for whole 2 days .... Really sucks ... Sad
May I request , if there is a Daji that you are willing to give out , please ? >.< been getting wawel, Artemis , kukulkam etc sigh ...
(08-08-2016, 12:26 PM)TheCatGod Wrote: Update, I've done a major overhaul of the account list. I've trashed all the accounts that are not good leaders at all and kept the top-tier, good, and decent leader cards. In addition, I have sorted the cards by alphabetical order as well as adding a date to assure you of how updated the list is. You can safely assume that the list is fully up to date as I update the list every time I decide to keep another account and every time I give one away.

I have given away quite a few accounts by now, I hope this reroll project continues to help beginning summoners all across the world! Big Grin

Is there any card you would recommend ?( New player ) Been re-rolling for 2 days still can't get Daji... Got Artemis , Namtar etc ... But I really want Daji...is there any second good card that is ranked below Daji and not enchantress?