Hop over to our sister-forum to discuss Chronos Gate today!
Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
Starter Account Giveaways (English Version)
Hi Cat God, are the accounts in chinese? or english?
If it is chinese, can I have the beezlebub account

(04-16-2016, 01:24 PM)Tanque Wrote: Hi Cat God, are the accounts in chinese? or english?
If it is chinese, can I have the beezlebub account

These are on the English version of the game. Sorry about that Sad

EDIT: Just to prevent any further confusion, I've specified in the thread title that this is for the English version. Thanks Tanque for asking, so I can clarify instantly that it's on the English version of TOS in the thread title. I probably wouldn't have thought of it otherwise Smile

Giveaways from my Daji rerolls can be found here. No longer rerolling because I now have Daji on my main account.

Large variety of allies, ID 79172307 (Current main ally Izanagi)

Seems like Tsukuyomi likes me a lot...I already got two copies of her before the rate up for rare Yamato. Well I like her too  Heart
ツクヨミが好きだよ!
Is the azazel account still up for grabs?

It most definitely is, I have replied to your PM.
Giveaways from my Daji rerolls can be found here. No longer rerolling because I now have Daji on my main account.

Seems like Tsukuyomi likes me a lot...I already got two copies of her before the rate up for rare Yamato. Well I like her too  Heart
ツクヨミが好きだよ!
Unfortunately the statistic spreadsheet isn't very efficient (by my standards at least), so I think I'll scrap my current stats and start fresh with a more well-planned, organized, and efficient spreadsheet. I will lay out and implement the spreadsheet ASAP. For now, I have taken down the link.

Sorry for anyone interested in this.

EDIT: The new and improved spreadsheet is up, and it's tracking stats like a BEAST! Big Grin

ツクヨミが好きだよ!
Lots of good rerolls are flowing in, but no Daji for me yet!!! Grr...

Original post updated with:
Apollo
Athena
Azazel
Freyja
Mastema x3 (yes, THREE OF THEM!)
Samael

ツクヨミが好きだよ!
New accounts up!

Artemis
Athena
Atrahasis
Azazel
Freyja
Hephaestus
Inanna
Loki x2
Osiris
Ra
Ursula (Water DS)

I mean it. Go big or go home. Rerolling all the way to Daji, and not stopping for anything else!

ツクヨミが好きだよ!
Edit: I gave the account away.
I have a Samael account with a few draws (Yukkiona, Iquitos, maybe some more) to giveaway.

Posting here because it was a rerrol from TheCatGod and I asked the account from TheCatGod as an alt but I don't have enough time for two accounts so instead of it being unused it will be better for someone else to have the account so if anyone wants it feel free to ask for it.

Enviado desde mi LG-D610AR mediante Tapatalk
ID: 79230079

Available allies: pr Idun, all max pr Verthandi, ame IV Lu Cheng-Syuan, Dumuzi, Atrahasis.
^ I've quoted your post in the original post, hopefully the account can find a new owner soon. Sorry to hear that your schedule doesn't allow for two accounts, but I'm in a similar predicament...I sign in daily for diamonds on my second account and that's about it...

ツクヨミが好きだよ!
Are there any rainbow leader like Artemis left? I'm looking to start this game but the Rate up event is over Sad