Hop over to our sister-forum to discuss Chronos Gate today!
Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Starter Account Giveaways (English Version)
Can i have Freyja please!!!

(04-02-2016, 10:13 AM)Kenshin Wrote: Can i have Freyja please!!!

I've replied to your PM.

Giveaways from my Daji rerolls can be found here.

Large variety of allies, add me up at 79172307
VR Nezha sub account: 84066318

I'm semi-retired from the forum because I'm too busy. I may make occasional posts, but I'll mostly be offline. I'm still playing TOS daily. I hope I will be able to return soon, it's been a fun year with you all~
I have decided to start keeping statistics.

All previous draws will be omitted, as I deleted the crap draws so if I were to include only the good draws that I kept as XMLs, the data would be biased.

The spreadsheet can be found here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1L1cvYbODQQPLut7JG-1aJCrr-njFJhUz02ToKlAztwA/edit?usp=sharing

Please do note that the statistics are very limited right now, but as more draws are made over the course of the next little while, we will begin to see a more useful statistical analysis of the TOS diamond seal.

Also note that for the water week of March27 to April 2, the statistics are only for April 2, which is today for me, as it is only today that I have started to keep statistics.

Hopefully this can one day serve as a useful guide to everyone somehow.

I'm semi-retired from the forum because I'm too busy. I may make occasional posts, but I'll mostly be offline. I'm still playing TOS daily. I hope I will be able to return soon, it's been a fun year with you all~
Hey Cat...any luck with Freyja? Ty
(04-03-2016, 05:48 AM)Kenshin Wrote: Hey Cat...any luck with Freyja? Ty

I don't have time to bind right now, sorry. I will mark it as taken in the original post and reserve it for you.

I will most likely bind it later today, probably within a couple of hours. I'll PM you with the login when it's done.

Sorry for the wait.

all this talk about daji and u think its 2014. yj, rd, ursula, novalis, barb, any greek, any new demon are prob more useful than daji is. and since u cant get lucy any longer, daji is even more useless. i havent really used her in months.
(04-06-2016, 08:18 AM)jtsmith Wrote: all this talk about daji and u think its 2014.  yj, rd, ursula, novalis, barb, any greek, any new demon are prob more useful than daji is.  and since u cant get lucy any longer, daji is even more useless.  i havent really used her in months.

I understand that Daji is somewhat outdated nowadays and I do use tri-Babylon on a regular basis (Namtar, Dumuzi, Lucy teams), as well as a Barbara-Nidhogg team, a fire Greek (occasionally), and I'm going to PR my Randeng soon (plus I have PR Duncan, PR Sean, and PR Circe Big Grin).

I am looking for Daji on a starter account, and on top of that, I will also be trying for Daji (or any JTTW except DBK which I already have) next Chinese New Year. Why am I doing this? Well, for my main account it's obvious, so that Daji can team up with Lucy.

But for this starter account, it's for two reasons.
1: Too impatient to wait till next CNY so I'm going to get a Daji I can use for now (Nezha is the closest I got so far). Even if I get Daji on my main next CNY, I will keep this account as an alt.

2: Statistics. This gives me a prime opportunity to record some statistics on the TOS diamond seal. The last study done on this is outdated (Fate Sisters were still in the diamond seal back then), so I am starting fresh and conducting a new study on this.

And I'm pushing out new accounts for beginners or for those looking for a good secondary account too, so I'm also helping out the community.

The real reason why people do this even though there are better options because it's basically winning the lottery if u get one

This is an exception to only me though Smile or maybe not Smile
LINK TO MY TOS YOUTUBE CHANNEL : https://m.youtube.com/channel/UClElOywokCiZrAUYTCLTiiQ
(04-08-2016, 11:20 AM)Destructor Wrote: The real reason why people do this even though there are better options because it's basically winning the lottery if u get one

This is an exception to only me though Smile or maybe not Smile

That basically sums it up. That and I'm stubborn so I am determined to bruteforce RNG.

Still rerolling! No Daji yet! Numbers are being crunched, and statistics are being improved!

I'll have my Daji! Speak not against my Daji! I have sworn an oath that I will have my Daji! (Shylock from Shakespeare's Merchant of Venice, 3.3.8, where "bond" has been replaced with "Daji")

Anyways...Next batch of rerolls are in!

Agatha
Azazel
Beezelbub
Elizabeth the Noble*
Jack the Gentleman*
Jackie the Postwoman*
Jinnie
Morris
Ninurta
Princess of Troy
Seth
Shuten Doji x2
Unfortunate Knight
Water DS (Ursula)
Yuki-onna
Yunyang

As always, original post has been updated!