Hop over to our sister-forum to discuss Chronos Gate today!
Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Starter Account Giveaways (English Version)
(03-24-2016, 12:32 PM)Destructor Wrote: Did another 2 draws and got earth DS and fire melog

@TheCatGod don't sorry once u get daji after a certain amount of reolls without stopping then getting her is much easier that's how it all started for me and I know you're going to hate me for this but I drew another fox with the 10 diamond summons I did on my main account so now I got six fox where's arigato to change my reputation

Sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire HD using Tapatalk

Nah, I don't hate you for it, one of us is bound to get Daji on a starter account eventually. Mathematically speaking, if there is a very small chance of getting Daji, and you reroll infinite times, you have a 100% chance of drawing Daji. Plus, the fact that you are helping to begin with is a very nice thing of you to do Smile

Now, it has been a good day for both of us, as I drew Artemis on my Nezha account today! Right in time for the slew of enchanted shields on 4th seal too!

Also, out of curiosity, what was your starter? I feel like this is going to increase my chance of Daji by the tiniest bit if I use the same starter as you.

Giveaways from my Daji rerolls can be found here.

Large variety of allies, add me up at 79172307
VR Nezha sub account: 84066318

I'm semi-retired from the forum because I'm too busy. I may make occasional posts, but I'll mostly be offline. I'm still playing TOS daily. I hope I will be able to return soon, it's been a fun year with you all~
Well sorry to say but you're never gonna be able to get that starter because my starter was a 4* dark paladin

LINK TO MY TOS YOUTUBE CHANNEL : https://m.youtube.com/channel/UClElOywokCiZrAUYTCLTiiQ
Oh dayum, they used to have THOSE as starters? Weird...

Well, gratz on the new forum title XD

I'll just keep rerolling. To sum up my current schedule in Java:

Card card = new Card();
Boolean hasDaji = false;
while(!hasDaji) {
tosAccount account = new tosAccount("a", "Duncan");
account.doTutorial();
card = account.diamondSeal();
if (card.getName().equals("Nine-tailed Vixen")) {
hasDaji = true;
}
}

In English:
While I don't have Daji, repeat the following: create a new account. Do the tutorial on the new account and see what card I have. If the card's name equals Nine-tailed Vixen, then I have Daji.

I love coding Smile

I'm semi-retired from the forum because I'm too busy. I may make occasional posts, but I'll mostly be offline. I'm still playing TOS daily. I hope I will be able to return soon, it's been a fun year with you all~
I code mainly on ASM and scripting as well as C++
LINK TO MY TOS YOUTUBE CHANNEL : https://m.youtube.com/channel/UClElOywokCiZrAUYTCLTiiQ
Assembly is so confusing...and I plan on learning C++ next.

Anyways, back on topic with the next set of rerolls!

Aloof Odous
Osiris
Poppy (Aries)
Princess of Kolchis
Princess of Troy
Ra
Randeng (Dipankara)
Happy Prince
Tulzscha the Gleaming Grace
Wawel

As always, original post has been updated!

Just an update, my friend (who has Daji) has quit TOS and has entrusted me with her account, which I am currently playing as well as my main and occasionally my Nezha account.

I will, however, keep rerolling (I want to train Daji from a cute little fox to her beautiful VR form and I want the satisfaction of drawing Daji myself), just maybe my reroll frequency will decline slightly. I will still reroll at the very least three times a week.

Is this friend me by any chance because I have many fox and it sounds like it's me oh wait never mid I said her
Sorry bro won't be able to help u out with account rerolls as I don't have the time anymore to keep resetting I hope you understand and forgive me for this
(04-01-2016, 10:38 AM)Destructor Wrote: Sorry bro won't be able to help u out with account rerolls as I don't have the time anymore to keep resetting I hope you understand and forgive me for this

No problem, I understand. I haven't rerolled as much myself recently due to way too many school projects Big Grin

(04-01-2016, 10:52 AM)TheCatGod Wrote:
(04-01-2016, 10:38 AM)Destructor Wrote: Sorry bro won't be able to help u out with account rerolls as I don't have the time anymore to keep resetting I hope you understand and forgive me for this

No problem, I understand. I haven't rerolled as much myself recently due to way too many school projects Big Grin
Thanks bro Big Grin