Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
Starter Account Giveaways (English Version)
(12-14-2016, 02:34 PM)Wai Yi Sit Wrote: hey I dont have 50 posts on this forum... but can i have a yang jian or dinapanka anyway? this is for my second account. if not, thats fine too good luck to getting daji Smile

Sorry, no exceptions. Participate a bit more around the forum and come back later if you still want a sub account. I've actually stopped rerolling due to school taking up too much time. I'm waiting to get Daji on my main instead, saving up dimes for Chinese New Year, but thank you for wishing me luck.

Giveaways from my Daji rerolls can be found here. No longer rerolling because I now have Daji on my main account.

Large variety of allies, ID 79172307 (Current main allies dual max Izanagi and dual max Amaterasu)
i sent you a pm. please let me know. thanks

(12-24-2016, 10:19 PM)lexcron92 Wrote: i sent you a pm. please let me know. thanks

I have replied to your PM.

Giveaways from my Daji rerolls can be found here. No longer rerolling because I now have Daji on my main account.

Large variety of allies, ID 79172307 (Current main allies dual max Izanagi and dual max Amaterasu)
(03-21-2016, 03:47 AM)TheCatGod Wrote: Rerolls have been stopped until further notice due to the fact that I am too busy with school. I will continue giving away the remaining accounts, but please be patient with my reply as it may take a while. Those of you who have already requested an account and I forgot to give it to you because I was too busy, please PM me again. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Old post:
Hey everyone,
I've recently gotten back into hardcore rerolling for Daji, and so, of course, I've come up with a lot of starter accounts. So far I've pulled a Nezha which I'm using as a secondary account (as you can see in my sig). The rest of the accounts, well, I can't really juggle 10+ accounts simultaneously, so I thought I'd give them away to beginners and those looking for a secondary account.
These are all starter accounts with one diamond seal drawn and nothing else.
These accounts are in XML format for those on rooted android devices, however, I can bind to Facebook for those who are on iOS or are not rooted (or don't know what to do with the XML).
Please PM me if you are interested in a particular account! If you wish to have it bound to a Facebook account, I would like to request that you please provide a Facebook account, I'd rather not create one myself. Thanks. Smile
Also, I really doubt that this is going to happen, but if anyone by chance has a starter account with Daji on it that they don't want anymore and can give me full access of the FB account and email (or just the XML if it's not bound), PM me and we can talk it out, if you don't want anything for it I'll take it with sincere gratitude, if you do, not a problem, let's talk. Just want a starter unevolved Daji that I can evolve and PR and VR myself...
If you want your account right away, please provide a Facebook account and password that has not already been bound to a TOS account. I highly recommend creating a new Facebook account just for TOS. If you fail to send me a valid Facebook account you are simply wasting your own time because I will have to reply and ask for a Facebook account and then wait for your reply again. Alternatively you can simply ask for the XML if you are on a rooted android device and know where the XML goes.
EDIT as of Oct 4, 2016: A new policy has been added. To prevent the possibility of one person creating lots of new forum accounts and hogging all the accounts I have up for giveaway by requesting on different accounts, all persons submitting requests MUST have at least 50 posts around the forum. They can be any posts in any section of the forum as long as they are CONSTRUCTIVE posts, not just spam posts just so you can reach 50 ASAP.
Available accounts:
List last updated: Wednesday December 21, 2016
Crossed out accounts denote an account that has already been taken. These will be moved to the bottom of the list as not to obstruct the list.
Here are some accounts which I previously gave away and their new owners no longer wish to keep the account. Please PM the person who owns the account and not me as I do not have posession of these accounts!
Samael account with some draws:

(05-04-2016, 04:24 AM)Joaqs Wrote: I have a Samael account with a few draws (Yukkiona, Iquitos, maybe some more) to giveaway.
Posting here because it was a rerrol from TheCatGod and I asked the account from TheCatGod as an alt but I don't have enough time for two accounts so instead of it being unused it will be better for someone else to have the account so if anyone wants it feel free to ask for it.
Enviado desde mi LG-D610AR mediante Tapatalk
Azazel and Mastema account:

(05-16-2016, 10:48 PM)jorderino Wrote: As like Joaqs , I also do not have the time to play two accounts at the same time ( switching between accounts on iOS is a pain and i am currently having finals soon). So instead of it collecting dust i would like someone else to have it. ( Thanks TheCatGod for allowing me to experience the new demons team haha, and sorry.)
Cards are : Azazel, Mastema ( yup, my second draw was the new demon... shame i cant get it on my main T_T), Shu, Wawel and possibly others which iight have forgotten.
There are still uncollected rewards like coins, craftcores and dimes.
Send me a PM if you're interested Smile
Starter accounts:
Apollo
Artemis (x2)
Athena (x4)
Atrahasis (x4)
Azazel (x5)
Crescent (x1)
Dipankara (x2)
Dumuzi (x3)
Elizabeth the Noble (x3)
Erebus (x4)
Florice (x2)
Gaia (x1)
Hephaestus (x2)
Inanna (x1)
Jack the Gentleman (x3)
Jackie the Postwoman (x1)
Lisa Bufano (x1)
Loki (x3)
Mastema (x6)
Morse (x1)
Ninurta (x2)
Phanes (x2)
Pontos (x6)
Poseidon (x3)
Samael (x1)
Ursula (x2)
Wawel (x1)
Yocto (x1)
Zhao Ling-Er (x2)
Accounts given away so far:
Artemis (x2)
Abadon (x2)
Samael (x2)
Inanna (x1)
Namtar (x1)
Beezelbub (x3)
Azazel (x4)
Aether (x3)
Mastema (x2)
Freyja (x2)
Lin Yue-Ru (x1)
Erebus (x1)
Phanes (x1)
Statistics
I am keeping statistics of all my rerolls for those of you who may be interested. This is a good opportunity for me to analyze the TOS diamond seal and the odds for each series.
I am no longer updating the spreadsheet as it is too time consuming. I will leave it up but it is no longer updated.
The spreadsheet can be found here.
Here's meme to sum this all up.
[Image: 15cl3y.jpg]

Hi, May I know Loki still available?
I would recommed you to start with
either Pontos or Erebus or an
origins of Demons rgb
Azazel (x5)
Samael (x1)
Easy to play
Post updated: No longer rerolling because Daji finally came to my main account (along with the rest of the JTTW and both Sindhus).

The 50-post rule has been revised to:

You must either have at least 10 posts, OR your forum account must be 3 months or older.

TheCatGod, hi, may I know you still have starter to trade? like Zhao Ling Er
(03-21-2016, 03:47 AM)TheCatGod Wrote: All rerolls have been stopped because I have Daji (and the rest of the JTTW, and both Sindhus) on my main account now. I am still giving away the rest of my rerolls but I am not rerolling any more new accounts. Also, the 50-post rule has been revised to a 10-post or 3 month account age rule, please see below for details.
Old post:
Hey everyone,
I've recently gotten back into hardcore rerolling for Daji, and so, of course, I've come up with a lot of starter accounts. So far I've pulled a Nezha which I'm using as a secondary account (as you can see in my sig). The rest of the accounts, well, I can't really juggle 10+ accounts simultaneously, so I thought I'd give them away to beginners and those looking for a secondary account.
These are all starter accounts with one diamond seal drawn and nothing else.
These accounts are in XML format for those on rooted android devices, however, I can bind to Facebook for those who are on iOS or are not rooted (or don't know what to do with the XML).
Please PM me if you are interested in a particular account! If you wish to have it bound to a Facebook account, I would like to request that you please provide a Facebook account, I'd rather not create one myself. Thanks. Smile
Also, I really doubt that this is going to happen, but if anyone by chance has a starter account with Daji on it that they don't want anymore and can give me full access of the FB account and email (or just the XML if it's not bound), PM me and we can talk it out, if you don't want anything for it I'll take it with sincere gratitude, if you do, not a problem, let's talk. Just want a starter unevolved Daji that I can evolve and PR and VR myself...
If you want your account right away, please provide a Facebook account and password that has not already been bound to a TOS account. I highly recommend creating a new Facebook account just for TOS. If you fail to send me a valid Facebook account you are simply wasting your own time because I will have to reply and ask for a Facebook account and then wait for your reply again. Alternatively you can simply ask for the XML if you are on a rooted android device and know where the XML goes.
EDIT as of Jan 25, 2017: A recent case that has been brought up has led me to revise the old rules to make this giveaway more accessible while still being fair. Effective immediately, you must fulfill at least one of these conditions to be eligible for an account:
Your forum account must have 10 or more posts. VALID and CONSTRUCTIVE posts, not random posts just to reach 10. I will be checking.
Your forum account must be at least three months old.
The old rules seem to be too unfair and unrealistic now, and I sincerely apologize for the trouble caused in the past. I will be contacting those who contacted me recently were denied previously but are now eligible to see if they still want their account. However, to be safe, you should still contact me again if you still want an account, in case I forget to contact you (I have many old PMs to go through so I may accidentally miss one or two.
Available accounts:
List last updated: Tuesday March 7, 2017
Crossed out accounts denote an account that has already been taken. These will be moved to the bottom of the list as not to obstruct the list.
Here are some accounts which I previously gave away and their new owners no longer wish to keep the account. Please PM the person who owns the account and not me as I do not have posession of these accounts!
Samael account with some draws:

(05-04-2016, 04:24 AM)Joaqs Wrote: I have a Samael account with a few draws (Yukkiona, Iquitos, maybe some more) to giveaway.
Posting here because it was a rerrol from TheCatGod and I asked the account from TheCatGod as an alt but I don't have enough time for two accounts so instead of it being unused it will be better for someone else to have the account so if anyone wants it feel free to ask for it.
Enviado desde mi LG-D610AR mediante Tapatalk
Azazel and Mastema account:

(05-16-2016, 10:48 PM)jorderino Wrote: As like Joaqs , I also do not have the time to play two accounts at the same time ( switching between accounts on iOS is a pain and i am currently having finals soon). So instead of it collecting dust i would like someone else to have it. ( Thanks TheCatGod for allowing me to experience the new demons team haha, and sorry.)
Cards are : Azazel, Mastema ( yup, my second draw was the new demon... shame i cant get it on my main T_T), Shu, Wawel and possibly others which iight have forgotten.
There are still uncollected rewards like coins, craftcores and dimes.
Send me a PM if you're interested Smile
Starter accounts:
Apollo
Artemis (x2)
Athena (x4)
Atrahasis (x4)
Azazel (x5)
Crescent (x1)
Dipankara (x2)
Dumuzi (x3)
Elizabeth the Noble (x3)
Erebus (x4)
Florice (x2)
Gaia (x1)
Hephaestus (x2)
Inanna (x1)
Jack the Gentleman (x3)
Jackie the Postwoman (x1)
Lisa Bufano (x1)
Loki (x3)
Mastema (x6)
Morse (x1)
Ninurta (x2)
Phanes (x2)
Pontos (x6)
Poseidon (x3)
Samael (x1)
Ursula (x2)
Wawel (x1)
Yocto (x1)
Zhao Ling-Er (x1)
Accounts given away so far:
Artemis (x2)
Abadon (x2)
Samael (x2)
Inanna (x1)
Namtar (x1)
Beezelbub (x3)
Azazel (x4)
Aether (x3)
Mastema (x2)
Freyja (x2)
Lin Yue-Ru (x1)
Erebus (x1)
Phanes (x1)
Zhao Ling-Er (x1)
Statistics
I am keeping statistics of all my rerolls for those of you who may be interested. This is a good opportunity for me to analyze the TOS diamond seal and the odds for each series.
I am no longer updating the spreadsheet as it is too time consuming. I will leave it up but it is no longer updated.
The spreadsheet can be found here.
Here's meme to sum this all up.
[Image: 15cl3y.jpg]
EDIT as of Oct 4, 2016: A new policy has been added. To prevent the possibility of one person creating lots of new forum accounts and hogging all the accounts I have up for giveaway by requesting on different accounts, all persons submitting requests MUST have at least 50 posts around the forum. They can be any posts in any section of the forum as long as they are CONSTRUCTIVE posts, not just spam posts just so you can reach 50 ASAP. These rules are no longer valid and have been moved to the bottom of the post to not obstruct the rest of the post.

Altho i didn't fulfil anything,can i seriously have the loki account please?
(03-15-2017, 06:08 PM)Mono Wrote:
(03-21-2016, 03:47 AM)TheCatGod Wrote: [omitted for brevity]
Altho i didn't fulfil anything,can i seriously have the loki account please?

Sorry if I sound rude but...why do you even ask...

Rules are rules, and I won't make an exception for someone whose forum account is two days old and has only one post, which is on this giveaway thread.