Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Stacked time tunnel
Wow I felt like I missed a gold mine information here! Very nice! Worthy a try.

Thanks for sharing that vid!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

LF Water DS Allies, preferably Max! ID:16877267

[Image: 1a834d57.jpg]
[EN]ForumUnited2 - 1172 (mostly monos & dragons) CLICK HERE
hi there, can i know more about the misc rune ? i have the apps n my phone rooted, but idont know how to see those number.. i donno read chinese

[Image: 6fda2653.jpg]
UID : 24937968
Looking for allies : Elizabeth , Saruman
My allies : Max Elizabeth, PR Loki , Hephaestus , GSOD, Glut Slime, Sirius
Lvling in progress : Saruman

Feel free to pm me for switch ally if u need
(12-10-2013, 02:28 AM)elinekiss520 Wrote: hi there, can i know more about the misc rune ? i have the apps n my phone rooted, but idont know how to see those number.. i donno read chinese

The numbers and letters are the sequence in which the runes will be dissolved. Numbers/white boxes indicate your atk runes. The coloured boxes/letters refer to the misc runes. Gray boxes/AL can be any runes(atk or misc). Black boxes must be misc runes only.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

[Image: 0cc7145c.jpg]
(12-10-2013, 10:57 AM)shue249 Wrote:
(12-10-2013, 02:28 AM)elinekiss520 Wrote: hi there, can i know more about the misc rune ? i have the apps n my phone rooted, but idont know how to see those number.. i donno read chinese

The numbers and letters are the sequence in which the runes will be dissolved. Numbers/white boxes indicate your atk runes. The coloured boxes/letters refer to the misc runes. Gray boxes/AL can be any runes(atk or misc). Black boxes must be misc runes only.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
but do u enough time to place according to the box?? i briefly know little on what u mean lol
[Image: 6fda2653.jpg]
UID : 24937968
Looking for allies : Elizabeth , Saruman
My allies : Max Elizabeth, PR Loki , Hephaestus , GSOD, Glut Slime, Sirius
Lvling in progress : Saruman

Feel free to pm me for switch ally if u need
There is enough time, but it takes practice.
Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds Heart

[Image: 7c52d11a.jpg]
omg, i didn't see this thread here and went to spend half my day writing another thread on this method of stacking...

oh well guess i'll put it in my dark guide then
[Image: h6JG8v3.gif]
[Image: yH7e6Pb.png]
I thank the dark lord for all the dark cards, i just hate him for trolling me with daji -_-

Dark mono guideCLICK HERE
My GuildCLICK HERE
Success as F2P CLICK HERE
Thanks to @perimbean, there is a updated version of the stacked time tunnel runes.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/u9pjmj
[Image: 0cc7145c.jpg]
By the way, the ones in the video posted by Poogu are also in here, I think:
http://attach.games.hehagame.com/uploads/130905/81_104208_1.PNG

(btw the numbers in the white squares have no significance on how it's placed, it just shows you the order of which the combos are created - It's entirely colour coded for the formation and at times is flexible.)

No download needed, so for those people who just found this thread, they can go straight to this image and save it.

For the explanation, it kinda shows you the 'requirements' for doing stuff like that. It basically gives you generally 7 to 10 guaranteed combos, most of the time with 5 or 6 of the 'main colour' combo.

Don't know whether this has been posted yet, but from what I've seen, I don't think it is. Apologies for not including the website and just the attachment (there's plenty more), but I can't really find the link on tos.hehagame.com anymore.

I'll do a google image search and see what I get as fast as I can.

EDIT: Found it.
http://tos.hehagame.com/ShowArt149136.html
[Image: Screen-Shot-2014-10-08-at-3.05.56-PM.png]

:O

19,274,431 if you want to add me as a friend, though I really only have Loki and Lucy all-maxed. Not looking for any specific ally, so just send me a request and I'll accept.