Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Stacked time tunnel
Great share. Motivated me to finally go give it a try... haha fail so many times to stack properly. This is gonna take some practice.

Here's a video showing the rune stacking in action. Think it was Gordie who posted it earlier:

Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds Heart

[Image: 7c52d11a.jpg]
(11-11-2013, 10:05 PM)jtrk Wrote: android store link doesn't work

Apologies, link updated.

There are many active and silent pros in our forum. One fact remains - I am still the noobest of noobs Smile

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

[Image: 0cc7145c.jpg]
I will be sticking this up in decks and strategies section as a guide ^^

[Image: r4k2.png]
Elf Deck In Use
@ Poogu,

So how, did you manage to learn the trick from Mr Saruman?

Or you never went up the mountain to see him? because....

Looking at your signature dark Mono...you don't need that skill.

Just add in power release Endor to replace Saruman....

IMO TOS is more card based than skill based.

Skill average or bad never mind, a good deck will do.
[Image: 157j6nb.jpg]
"6 Millions download Event Signature"

Very interesting. I have the same Dark Norse team as some other pro players, but my burst damage with Odin Loki and Fox is just around 1.2 Mil. I saw pictures of the very same team dealing over 3-4 Mil damage and I have always wondered how I could achieve the same. =) Maybe this Stacked Time Tunnel is the key?

I will definitely study this and see if it improves my team’s burst damage.
(11-13-2013, 12:19 PM)Kittyeyaya Wrote: Very interesting. I have the same Dark Norse team as some other pro players, but my burst damage with Odin Loki and Fox is just around 1.2 Mil. I saw pictures of the very same team dealing over 3-4 Mil damage and I have always wondered how I could achieve the same. =) Maybe this Stacked Time Tunnel is the key?

I will definitely study this and see if it improves my team’s burst damage.

This is strange. Are you referring to a burst using Loki+Odin combine skill or a full burst, ie converters + Loki enchant + Odin active at low hp? If it's just Loki+Odin combine, then 1.2mil is expected. U can only hit > 2 mil with the full burst.

From my experience, stacked time tunnel gives about 15%-20% more dmg without including the extra dropped combos. But definitely not able to up from 1 mil to 3-4 mil.

I see. Maybe this is where I did wrong. I always used Loki/Odin’s partner skill for the burst. If I can utilise all the skills properly when my team is on low health, I should be able to achieve over 3 Mil damage with stacked Time Tunnel easily, right?

So I guess it should go like this: Gemini – Baphomet – Artemis(Felix) – Loki – Odin + Daji. Odin’s skill alone should at least double the amount of damage. On top of that I can have Artemis’ 1.4 X skill and 15-20% more with Stacked Time Tunnel, so my original 1.2 Mil damage will become 1.2 x 2 x 1.4 x 1.15 = 3.864 Mil damage. Amazing! Thanks Shue! =)
(11-14-2013, 09:22 AM)Kittyeyaya Wrote: I see. Maybe this is where I did wrong. I always used Loki/Odin’s partner skill for the burst. If I can utilise all the skills properly when my team is on low health, I should be able to achieve over 3 Mil damage with stacked Time Tunnel easily, right?

So I guess it should go like this: Gemini – Baphomet – Artemis(Felix) – Loki – Odin + Daji. Odin’s skill alone should at least double the amount of damage. On top of that I can have Artemis’ 1.4 X skill and 15-20% more with Stacked Time Tunnel, so my original 1.2 Mil damage will become 1.2 x 2 x 1.4 x 1.15 = 3.864 Mil damage. Amazing! Thanks Shue! =)

Welcome Smile

(11-12-2013, 10:03 PM)Gordie Wrote: @ Poogu,

Hey Gordie. Sorry for not replying earlier, I didn't see your post. I've been trying the stacking once a game while farming. Usually try it for final burst on the boss. Not ready to climb the mountain yet.

Thanks for advice about Endor. I'm leveling her up now to power release, but still quite far to go...
Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds Heart

[Image: 7c52d11a.jpg]
(11-14-2013, 11:25 AM)Poogu Wrote:
(11-12-2013, 10:03 PM)Gordie Wrote: @ Poogu,

Hey Gordie. Sorry for not replying earlier, I didn't see your post. I've been trying the stacking once a game while farming. Usually try it for final burst on the boss. Not ready to climb the mountain yet.

Thanks for advice about Endor. I'm leveling her up now to power release, but still quite far to go...

LOL. Thanks for still remember me.

I think it is a good idea to stack once a game while farming.

Stacking makes the game more interesting.

Hope you enjoy the learning process!
[Image: 157j6nb.jpg]
"6 Millions download Event Signature"