Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some team building after the sixth seal
Hello there, pleased to meet you all.

I'm kind of stuck now...
Going with 6* Abalon as both leader and ally (kind of glass cannon team) is becoming hard on the newest stages.
On the other hand, going with Sun Wukong and Idun as leader and ally was making progress VERY slow.

I've gathered a lot of cards now - I thought I can ask you about what else can I make out of these heroes, and here I am. Please be kind. Smile
I'm in a clan of course, if you'll need any info about the possible alllies I'll be ready to answer soon.
Cost limit is 74 at the moment.

Gods:
[Image: f90454927a.jpg]

Demons:
[Image: 1d3d457ad7.jpg]

Humans:
[Image: 0025b20e7a.jpg]

Beasts:
[Image: bce766ce5d.jpg]

Dragons:
[Image: 65389a23dd.jpg]

Elves:
[Image: 8af8dbb1ed.jpg]

If something's wrong with the post, tell me - I'll fix it as much as I can.
Thanks in advance.

Did, you manage to get Michael Lucifer?
If you did, you can use
Beelzebub, ML, Luna, Keijourou, Light Keeper, Beelzebub
Can replace Beelzebub with wukong, for grind battles
I still think you should do a few more draws, for more cards

ID: 25923781
Looking for: Any ally that is at least dual max

Main Allies: Azathoth, Killua, Yusuke, Aqua, Darkness, Hiei, Natsu, Lucy, Atlantis

CN ID: 878758321
Main Allies: Daoloth, Meso
Looking for: Daoloth, Meso

Did you get those Urd, Skuld and Valkyrie from newbie seal or farming from normal stages?

[Image: oNkt0gm.jpg]
Current Ally: Protector with Godly Hound - Suzuko(Dual Max)
[Image: urz2E6z.png]
I'm looking for friends, please add me!
geez, just team cost 74 already have lots of good cards Big Grin
Wukong, Luna, Beelz, Kenjourou, Mdm Chyan, Circe...
and remember to skill max Medusa by feeding 5 Baby Harpies at one go each time till skill max before PR

lots of your cards not in highest form...
following if all in highest form PR and amel, around 15k HP. not super high but not low either...
and all the cards mentioned are worth leveling i think...
Abadon (L), Sean, Skuld, Cthugha, Spirit of Fortune, Abadon (A)

have Beelz, Luna, Kenjourou... hope the next ML rotation, you'll have enough team cost to form that team. everyday eat vege... i mean do that multiplayer battle that consume Spirit. lots of exp, will level very fast. doesnt matter if rank last each time.

you dont really wanna pair Wukong with Idun Smile
both doesnt have multiplier.
if can form 5 attr team, Wukong ally Hades.
Wukong ally Daji or LHY if better off without 5 attr team.

till you have more Light/Dark Humans, that Mdm Chyan will shine... Smile
RXWing / 48,740,450 / Lv360+
My Teams (30 Aug) / Inventory (16 Oct) / Replays
(09-26-2016, 11:44 AM)CarlotheTOSNoob Wrote: Did, you manage to get Michael Lucifer?
If you did, you can use
Beelzebub, ML, Luna, Keijourou, Light Keeper, Beelzebub
Can replace Beelzebub with wukong, for grind battles
I still think you should do a few more draws, for more cards
Unfortunately no sealed lord cards yet.
I'll get some in future battles or from draws?

(09-26-2016, 02:13 PM)Enzavela Wrote: Did you get those Urd, Skuld and Valkyrie from newbie seal or farming from normal stages?
Newbie Seal. Stopped doing this recently because I was wasting my diamonds, chance has become too small.

(09-26-2016, 02:52 PM)rxwing Wrote: geez, just team cost 74 already have lots of good cards :D
Wukong, Luna, Beelz, Kenjourou, Mdm Chyan, Circe...
and remember to skill max Medusa by feeding 5 Baby Harpies at one go each time till skill max before PR
lots of your cards not in highest form...
following if all in highest form PR and amel, around 15k HP. not super high but not low either...
and all the cards mentioned are worth leveling i think...
Abadon (L), Sean, Skuld, Cthugha, Spirit of Fortune, Abadon (A)
have Beelz, Luna, Kenjourou... hope the next ML rotation, you'll have enough team cost to form that team. everyday eat vege... i mean do that multiplayer battle that consume Spirit. lots of exp, will level very fast. doesnt matter if rank last each time.
you dont really wanna pair Wukong with Idun :)
both doesnt have multiplier.
if can form 5 attr team, Wukong ally Hades.
Wukong ally Daji or LHY if better off without 5 attr team.
till you have more Light/Dark Humans, that Mdm Chyan will shine... :)
So I need more card draws and bigger level, got it. I'm aware of my cards not being in the highest form, but I wanted to collect a lot first, then focus on some good ones.
Thanks for all the ideas!

So the cards you haven't mentioned can be removed, more or less?
To be honest I also need some inventory space... :D
(09-28-2016, 03:15 AM)Pierogi Wrote: So the cards you haven't mentioned can be removed, more or less?
To be honest I also need some inventory space... Big Grin
I would highly discourage you from decomposing anything that's limited edition (i.e. from a collaboration or limited-time seal), came from an event, or cost diamonds to get. Cards get revamps all the time that make them suddenly useful, and MH isn't averse to making viable leaders for new archetypes (Solomon, Barbhogg and Tang Yu-Rou come to mind, which made a lot of Earth and Light/Human cards more useful than they otherwise would've been). Especially since you have a very small variety of cards, it's a good idea to keep and train even some of the sub-par ones like Erik; you never know when one of them would be a useful counter to an enemy, a boost to team stats, or that one last piece you need to complete an achievement for some very nice reward.
Main: 59,402,542
Alt: 84,088,062

SM History Chart | Amel List
(09-26-2016, 02:52 PM)rxwing Wrote: So the cards you haven't mentioned can be removed, more or less?
To be honest I also need some inventory space... Big Grin

nope... not mention not becoz no good. but might not form a team with current card pool.
always keep at least 1 copy of each dime draw card... some card might be very bad, but one day they might become very good.

example:
most ppl might feel not happy when drew: Jinnie, Fire/Earth Dragon Spiritor, Shuten-doji series. but now, who complain about them after PR. and MH improves stats/active of some older cards

well... expand inventory and level cards are part of the work... not always keep drawing... see lots of inventory have good cards but not ready... a PR All Max Baphomet is far better than a not ready SGB... Big Grin
RXWing / 48,740,450 / Lv360+
My Teams (30 Aug) / Inventory (16 Oct) / Replays
tried my luck in newbie seal, all i got is golems... ppfffttt
[Image: oNkt0gm.jpg]
Current Ally: Protector with Godly Hound - Suzuko(Dual Max)
[Image: urz2E6z.png]
I'm looking for friends, please add me!
(09-28-2016, 03:36 AM)KaerfNomekop Wrote: I would highly discourage you from decomposing anything that's limited edition (i.e. from a collaboration or limited-time seal), came from an event, or cost diamonds to get. Cards get revamps all the time that make them suddenly useful, and MH isn't averse to making viable leaders for new archetypes (Solomon, Barbhogg and Tang Yu-Rou come to mind, which made a lot of Earth and Light/Human cards more useful than they otherwise would've been). Especially since you have a very small variety of cards, it's a good idea to keep and train even some of the sub-par ones like Erik; you never know when one of them would be a useful counter to an enemy, a boost to team stats, or that one last piece you need to complete an achievement for some very nice reward.
Got it. I've never seen any revamps yet, so that's it. :)

(09-26-2016, 02:52 PM)rxwing Wrote: nope... not mention not becoz no good. but might not form a team with current card pool.
always keep at least 1 copy of each dime draw card... some card might be very bad, but one day they might become very good.

example:
most ppl might feel not happy when drew: Jinnie, Fire/Earth Dragon Spiritor, Shuten-doji series. but now, who complain about them after PR. and MH improves stats/active of some older cards

well... expand inventory and level cards are part of the work... not always keep drawing... see lots of inventory have good cards but not ready... a PR All Max Baphomet is far better than a not ready SGB... :D
'Kay, thanks!

(09-28-2016, 05:28 PM)Enzavela Wrote: tried my luck in newbie seal, all i got is golems... ppfffttt
Luck is most definitely needed here. You should just keep trying for at least one god. They're really powerful (at least the fire one :D)