Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So I just sent an email to MH
(09-05-2015, 11:13 AM)Magewyrm Wrote: AoB: Assembly of Blades
Sky Trio: Personal nickname for RGB XYJ.

What's a BL sense, though?

BL= Boy's Love aka yaoi, you know gay love, romance and stuff Big Grin that means I sense a gay romance between them  Cool

Oh..... Not sure how to translate *that*.

IIRC it implied that Hertz is alive in that if Red wasn't doing a good job as court, Hertz will come back to retake the position.
It probably says something about Galio coming back in an Ame. or maybe one of the PR zodiacs' stories....

Edit:
約翰和红孩儿喜欢赫茲吗?我觉得这很可爱。哦,还有,米迦勒和路西法是不是情侣?我好希望是这样。*(◕‿‿◕。)
说起这个,有没有别的同性的夫妇,燃灯和三太子以外?如果有的话,求求您告诉我,爱情使我好开心啊!
赫兹还活着吗?D: 拜托,我需要知道!我以为加力昂死了我就像> 。・゚゚・o(iДi)o・゚゚・。“不不不不不啊啊啊啊!加力昂!卡秋娅怎么办?!你不能离开她!然后念火希腊的背景 > \(*T▽T*)/耶耶耶耶他没死!MH你们太吓死人了。猜猜他回来的时候拉维妮斯会替卡秋娅打他一巴掌。
在背景但是没卡片的人物,像约翰尼和史蒂芬,一天会得到卡吗?像史蒂芬可能转世成个水魔寻找洁琪,找到后对他说什么可爱的话像”现在我的水能帮你冷静你的火,你不用怕烧我了“然后洁琪会说”你也太固执了“说完两人拥抱......呀啊啊啊啊啊啊啊!约翰尼。。。。因为。。。理由。可能因为我觉得他杀死杰克。
艾德会求到爱吗?希望他找到了。
最后,您们为什么没有推销给欧洲?有一个很有名的Youtube明星叫PewDiePie, 如果他对神魔之塔有兴趣,跟多人一定会下载神魔之塔,然您们得到跟多的钱。
我有一个朋友想问您这些:
为什么那么久才把卡的故事翻译到英文?
怎么那么多人都活到召唤师世代?神魔世界看到像个很危险,容易死亡的世界,但他们都生活一千多年了!
拓跋玉儿变成了神农鼎了吗?如果她是,怎么变得,在天之痕里她并不是转世,然后她的异华故事里没说。

[Image: qzhlwp.jpg]

I need to update this....
(09-05-2015, 12:03 PM)Magewyrm Wrote: Oh..... Not sure how to translate *that*.

IIRC it implied that Hertz is alive in that if Red wasn't doing a good job as court, Hertz will come back to retake the position.
It probably says something about Galio coming back in an Ame. or maybe one of the PR zodiacs' stories....

Hmm really? Where is it? Can you tell me? Beside I have read all of the PR Zodiac's lore and well in Alma's John went missing D: god dammit, I need to know more. I know Galio is alive and Hep is taking care of him since he is wounded. Then in PR Apollo's at the end he is aiming his bow at Carrie and Domon. Meanwhile his twin sister Artemis is attacking us, the summoner. Athena is the one who nearly killed Galio, good thing Hep arrive and knock her spear out of her hand. 

I hope we will know more D: and the fact that Lucifer is going a bit crazy, I hope he do that just to keep Micheal to himself... Yandere Lucifer anyone? 

I think your email is creepy as fuck and I'm pretty sure the person who got it showed all their friends and had a good laugh at your expense.
(09-05-2015, 01:26 PM)Mango Tango Wrote: I think your email is creepy as fuck and I'm pretty sure the person who got it showed all their friends and had a good laugh at your expense.

Sad Why do you think it is creepy? I am just this hyperactive, even when I am on the internet.
(09-05-2015, 01:26 PM)Mango Tango Wrote: I think your email is creepy as fuck and I'm pretty sure the person who got it showed all their friends and had a good laugh at your expense.

Hey now, creepy isn't how I would describe it. All the connections being asked about are already hinted at in the text and OP is just asking for more detail...

I'm sure whoever does read it in MH will find it amusing, but hopefully not in a mean-spirited way.
Hmmm, I swear that when I read it, John told Red in PR Sag lore that'll happe. Maybe lost in translation?

Also, I hope you noticed that I edited my post above,
Edit: And I modified the question because I *just* realized all the investiture people are too.

(09-05-2015, 10:25 PM)Magewyrm Wrote: Hmmm, I swear that when I read it, John told Red in PR Sag lore that'll happe. Maybe lost in translation?

Also, I hope you noticed that I edited my post above,
Edit: And I modified the question because I *just* realized all the investiture people are to
I have gone and read it again, John is saying that if Red Boy don't want to become the next Court of Sagittarius, Hertz will force him to become one. And then Red just said that it is not like he is born yesterday, he is not him (John). I wonder what is John doing right now, I won't be surprise if Hertz is captured and brainwashed by the demon or something. Also the one who trhow a lighting bolt at John? Well who else could it be but Zeus, dammit Zeus.  

Oh and the dragon who attacked them is Fafnir and Kulkulun. If you have PRed John you will know. I guess we will know some more if Zeus got his lore now, or maybe even PR.
You forgot the Cateau part XP, well I sound a bit.... fangirl-ish X3 
That's in Fafnir and Kuku's lore too, IIRC... Fafnir really doesn't like people, and Kuku likes her. Probably disillusioned by humans after living for so long too, I mean Artemis was.

Did the edits and added another question. I probably should have done A-Chou's Ame. before asking, but I suspect that if Yu Er's or Xiao Xue's Ame. doesn't have an explanation for that A-Chou's wouldn't either.