Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So I just sent an email to MH
Mostly to confirm stuff like the lore, so that I can back up my lore in the thread I am planning to make, this is what I wrote.

UID: 76271032
This is not a complain though, more like some question I want to ask, mostly regarding the lore.
My BL sense is tingling, does John and Red Boy had a crush on Hertz? I like the idea of it. Oh and is Micheal and Lucifer lovers or something? I hope you say yes. *(◕‿‿◕。)
On the topic of couples are there any other same sex couples? Except for the extremely obvious one Dipankara X Nezha. If yes please tell me, even lesbian ones too, LOVE just makes me sooo happy.
Is Hertz alive D: please tell me, I am dying to know. This is me when I thought Galio is dead > 。・゚゚・o(iДi)o・゚゚・。 "NOOOOOOOO! GALIO! HOW ABOUT RAVNISS! ARE YOU JUST GOING TO LEAVE HER BEHIND!" And then after I read Hep's story > \(*T▽T*)/ YES, he is alive. Gosh MH you guys nearly gave me a heart attack. I guess once he got back Catuea will slap him (or maybe even punch him) for making her sister sad.
Will the people like Johnny and Stephen be made into a card or something? Maybe Stephen being reborn as a water demon or something and went looking for Jackie. After finding her he then said something cute like "My water can help quench your flame, so you don't need to be afraid of your flame burning me anymore." Jackie then just said "You really just won't give up... do you?" And then they hug... kyaaaa! Johnny is because, reasons. Or maybe just that I think he is the one who killed Jack, maybe it was Midgley or Astaroth I don't know.
Will Ed find love? I sure hope he did.
Also why don't you guys try marketing it to the European region? If it caught the attention of the YouTuber PewDiePie, expect a skyrocket in downloads and possibly finance.
This are question by my friend,
Why took so long for you guys to actually start doing translating?
How did the Zodiac being able to live to the present day? Given the situation of the world they are in.
Thank you and sorry for wasting your time. Take your time to answer Smile I hope you guys keep up the good work, ignore those people that keep on complaining about everything and/or insult you. You are awesome.

Oh god I sound like a psycho ;_; and then they reply it quite fast though o_O This is a reply I get.

Diana (Tower of Saviors)
Sep 3, 17:59

Hi Summoner Lim Qing ,

Thank you for supporting Tower of Saviors!

We have received your question and suggestion and passed to related department for reference.

We are sorry that we cannot answer your question about the background story of our character, please look forward to the following story, you may able to find some trails for your question.

If you have further inquiry, please do not hesitate to contact us again. Thank you!

Regards,

Customer Support Team
Tower of Saviors

Hmm I wonder if they really going to make it come true, even though it would be an honor if they did. Guess we will have to wait and see, also pardon for the emoticons, I just love them. Too bad they can't answer it <:3

haha, that is the standard reply we will get from MH, i send in so many feedback and complain and i always get the same reply............

From MH.....
We have received your question and suggestion and passed to related department for reference.

We are sorry that we cannot answer your question about the background story of our character, please look forward to the following story, you may able to find some trails for your question.

If you have further inquiry, please do not hesitate to contact us again. Thank you!

Regards,

Customer Support Team
Tower of Saviors

I think they will reply to us directly, we just hope/pray that they do something.... it is also possible, once they reply to us, next thing they do is to delete the email away Big Grin

(09-04-2015, 03:52 PM)Daisuke Wrote: haha, that is the standard reply we will get from MH, i send in so many feedback and complain and i always get the same reply............

From MH.....

Regards,

Customer Support Team
Tower of Saviors

I think they will reply to us directly, we just hope/pray that they do something.... it is also possible, once they reply to us, next thing they do is to delete the email away Big Grin

Aww too bad =3= oh well. 

MH has a whole department for writing backstories? I want to work there Big Grin

Also OP, your email is kind of amazing. Please share if you get a reply!
(09-04-2015, 09:51 PM)wintermute Wrote: MH has a whole department for writing backstories? I want to work there Big Grin

Yes indeed they have a writer department, they work together with the translator too. The reason why all the resent card series is able to have stories is because they hire more people to help now, really the lore makes the game even more immersive then ever Big Grin Also the reply is as follow under my mail XD
(09-04-2015, 04:05 PM)Kina Skynight Wrote:
(09-04-2015, 03:52 PM)Daisuke Wrote: haha, that is the standard reply we will get from MH, i send in so many feedback and complain and i always get the same reply............

From MH.....

Regards,

Customer Support Team
Tower of Saviors

Aww too bad =3= oh well. 

And I forgot, what kind of feed back and complain? I do wanna know. Even though I have a feeling that they will listen, if you are being funny and modest. Since I know some people can be extremely rude. Which MH might be fed up with.
(09-04-2015, 10:03 PM)Kina Skynight Wrote:
(09-04-2015, 09:51 PM)wintermute Wrote: MH has a whole department for writing backstories? I want to work there Big Grin

Yes indeed they have a writer department, they work together with the translator too. The reason why all the resent card series is able to have stories is because they hire more people to help now, really the lore makes the game even more immersive then ever Big Grin Also the reply is as follow under my mail XD

Oh, I meant if you get an actual reply from the writers, not the standard customer support one.

Wish more of the special events get some lore too. Like that last Cinderella guild event... it's like completely unrelated to TOS.
(09-04-2015, 10:18 PM)wintermute Wrote:
(09-04-2015, 10:03 PM)Kina Skynight Wrote:

Oh, I meant if you get an actual reply from the writers, not the standard customer support one.

Wish more of the special events get some lore too. Like that last Cinderella guild event... it's like completely unrelated to TOS.

Maybe there is, even Dionysus have a lore, even though not yet translated. Even though it is sad that like 80% of the player don't even care about the lore, and some even said it is trash and annoying. T_T Well with the Gluttonous Slime King and Yuki Onna in there.... I won't be surprise if she befriend Yuki Onna and she ask her to help her make ice for her drinks and then the Slime King come along and gobble up them drinks XD and since it is summer and we (aka summoner) and Glaxou just climb on the floor because of the heat and Cinderella saved us with her drinks. Then after seeing some of our cards we summoned, (To enjoy the drink together) she got an inspiration for new drinks and thous born the drinks we collected Smile Then she decided to join us on our journey Big Grin to look for more drinks she can create. Heck she is born as a demon but she hated war and with her being saved by a pub owner when she got attacked by some ignorant villagers, she is so happy and decided to become a bartender just like him, treat him like her own father, after his death Cinderella always opened up a bar by the beach when it was summer, to help the people who are in trouble because of the heat with her drinks. But her dream is to open a permanet bar, so that she can look at people being happy, having fun and enjoying themselves. "If you can achieve world peace, summoner, I will make a drink in honor of you, for now, I will lend you my power." Cinderella The Festive Bartender.

That is what I wrote her story though Tongue 
I think your email is too complicated. You overestimate MH's English reading skill too much.
I would probably write something like

I have questions
John and Red Boy love Hertz?
Michael and luna love?
Same sex couple?
Hertz dead or no?

I get a feeling that they might throw your whole paragraph into google translator and confuse what the hell you ask them LOL
I'd gladly pay a really big bunch of dimes just to see the face of the first MH operator who read your email. I mean, these guys are paid to solve problems like "I lost my account", " I didn't receive the dimes", or "something crashed and I lost dimes/gold/souls/insert any valuable greedy people would wnat to acquire. Mostly sourious, technichal stuff.

You though, just sent them quite the frenetic fangirl dissertation. OP !
ID : 74 452 123
Main Ally : Yogg Sothoth max
Other all max allies : Aether, Poseidon, Ursula, Azazel, Dipankara, Athena, Barbara, Artemis, Daji, Loki, Thor, LYR, Arthur, Lisa, Hades
Invite me, I will switch on request !